(((PURE COINCIDENCE)))

(((PURE COINCIDENCE)))

With the holocaust narrative losing more and more life as the years go on and "survivors" die off, it appears they've "discovered" Himmlers diaries (which are totally legit, not like those fake Hitler diaries) in RUSSIA of all places and decided to release them.

Of course, there's LITERALLY no evidence to show these are legitimate as Russia refuses to actually let the diaries be handled by any authenticators at all.

What's even more hilarious about this is that these diaries weren't written but instead TYPED up by Himmlers secretaries for some reason (including the parts written BEFORE he had secretaries).

But the best part?

It includes claims of DIESEL POWERED GAS CHAMBERS.

You know, the same "diesel powered" gas chamber claims that were thoroughly refuted by even holocaust experts themselves?

archive.is/xJjeR

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/diaries-holocaust-architect-heinrich-himmler-discovered-russia-180960005/?no-ist
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2016/08/the-discovery-of-himmlers-appointments.html
theguardian.com/world/2014/jan/26/himmler-hoard-letters-diaries-israel-nazi-leader
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those trips

Source on mainstream refutation of diesel fume gas chambers? I thought they were still claiming that but gave up on steam chambers

(((Wikipedia))) claims they used a soviet tank engine at treblinka petrol or diesel is unspecified. Can anyone speak to what Soviet tanks were running on at the time?.

post yfw

How can this help us in the long run?, it's a start but how can we start benefitting from it, like in debates and such?

also bump

Most likely a Kharkiv model V-2 V12 Diesel engine

Surprised RIDF didn't show up with their Jewtin spam

In that case the "official" holohoax narrative still includes diesel gas chambers, so I'm not sure what OP is referring to.

goebbels diaries was discovered Russia too.

50 years from now it'll just fade into Holocaust history, and no one will be able to question it.

In those scholastic history books, they'll start referencing "Himmler's diary", and it'll be added to the repertoire of knee jerk reactions to any questioning of the narrative.

archive is blocked for motherland, other links please

So basically, it'll pretty much be a perfect loop, exactly what we have now with

Very much doubt it. They dont talk about Goebbels or Rosenberg's diaries so why would they talk about some fake Himmler diary.

Those diaries are likely legitimate. Himmler one I have no idea. I know Irving talked about it or something, not sure if it's the same one, but he didn't dismiss it.

It's highly unlikely that Himmler did not write a diary. He wrote diaries since he was a little boy.
But these diaries are mostly likely fake. I mean typed by Himmler's secretaries and muh gas chambers.
I know he made a phone list (or whatever i should call it) where he wrote how called and what they talked about.

If these are typed then it's likely bullshit. If it talks about gas chambers then it's 200% bullshit.

Exactly. And we are even talking about diesel gas chambers which makes it even more BS.

If your going to find the diaries anywhere it's most likely in the Moscow archives.

Oh yeah. 300% bullshit. May as well bring up lampshades and soap again at this point.

I suppose that's true, assuming the Moscow archives is even a thing, because I'm too lazy to look it up.

More like few years from now.

Irving found the Goebbels diaries there.

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/diaries-holocaust-architect-heinrich-himmler-discovered-russia-180960005/?no-ist
Non archived link

i have an idea. why don't we start creating our own holocaust documents. we'll make them ridiculous just like this russian piece of shit, but not too ridiculous. it has to be somewhat believable.

this will accomplish two things. 1) people will begin to get sick of hearing about it, 2) by incrementing the lies, eventually people will realize what bullshit it all was to begin with.

50 years from now Europe will be filled with Muslims who hate jews as much as we do and no-one will believe the Holocaust.

Just gassed and cremated 25000 Jews today.
We're going to need more gas, okay Fritz?
There is a discount if you buy in bulk, so make sure to buy a few weeks worth.
We should hit a million innocent Jews exterminated before we need more.
Also, how is the roller coaster coming along?

Oh?

Hitler talked about the Big Lie in Mein Kampf, and he was talking about how enemy propaganda works. A mount of shit to bury the truth, basically.

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2016/08/the-discovery-of-himmlers-appointments.html

There have been hundreds of these bullshit doctored (or outright faked in the case of the 80s Hitler books) diaries at this point, I'm not even sure how many """"Goebbels' diaries"""" there have been.

Just an aside but kikes were extremely dumb to try to pin their hoax onto Himmler. Himmler was actually renowned for strict rule and for rooting out corruption in forced labour camps, he even had Walter Sommer tried and dismissed by Morgen on charges of mistreating and torturing prisoners. This is no different to their attempts to pin the hoax on Eichmann, or on Hoess. Equally dumb and implausible choices for le spooky shoah mastermind man.

So diesel could work in principle (wouldn't even need to seal the chamber, leave a door or window cracked; air out the room 5-10 min after & retrieve the bodies, sooner if wearing gas masks), but they probably didn't do it because fuel allocation logistics in the middle of total war makes it unlikely?

no Jew just curious.

I sense some meme potential in this.

Well you gotta give the prisoners something to do…

Considering how far they're willing to go I'm surprised the diaries weren't found by some isolated tribe in South America in a glass bottle.

I know that's not a real Goebbels quote, but you do see his techniques in use today - even by jews shilling on cartoon imageboards. The guy was a genius.

Nah, the natives are too red pilled.

They already discovered Himmler's diaries though - in Israel.
theguardian.com/world/2014/jan/26/himmler-hoard-letters-diaries-israel-nazi-leader

They already teach the Israeli Himmler diaries in high schools.

Guess he had multiple personalities and wrote a lot.

Just because they hate the jews doesn't mean they won't believe the holohoax happened.

Maybe I should "discover" some Himmler diaries of my own. I could make a living selling genuine Himmler diaries.

The numbers.. what do they mean?

Released by soviets
Diesel powered gad chambers
Refuted by holocaust experts who believe the holohaux
All you need to know

To those keenly aware of Jewry try seeing sources on books like treblinka, they literally quote other poorly sourced books. In newer editions of the "sourced" books they'll "source" the books that source them.
Eventually it's a literal circle jerk with no authentic sources for anything.

Checked

By the way, the great-niece of Himmler, Katrin Himmler was married to an Israeli, coincidentally.