Hillary Clinton has brain damage

Hillary Clinton has severe brain damage, and not in a satirical kind of way. She has consistently displayed symptoms of severe brain damage in the form of seizures, rapid behavioral shifts, and acts reminiscent of strokes.

Back in 2012, she was reported as having fallen from fainting of dehydration, and hitting her head – resulting in a blood clot above her right ear. The clot and fall were so serious that, shortly after her release from the hospital, she was discovered wearing glasses to correct double vision. The media downplayed her injury purposely.

nytimes.com/2013/01/03/us/politics/hillary-clinton-is-discharged-from-hospital-after-blood-clot.html?_r=0

As some medfags may know, the region above the ear is the connection between the parietal lobe and the auditory area, known as the general interpretive area. It is responsible for taking in sensory information and processing it as thought.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobes_of_the_brain

Because she experienced a clot in that region of the brain, it’s clear that there was damage done through her seizures she has when confronted by the press – and it explains why she hasn’t confronted the press for over 240 days in her campaign. She is completely incapable of handling large inputs of sensory information in the form of language, and she cannot tolerate stress without having seizures – all because of misfiring synapses.

youtube.com/watch?v=Btk05VyFhMY

epilepsy.com/article/2013/6/do-you-know-what-jacksonian-march

She also has displayed other symptoms of brain damage through the forms of uncontrollable, socially abnormal laughter and repetitive, inexplicable coughing fits – all common symptoms of stroke.

everydayhealth.com/columns/my-health-story/uncontrolled-laughter-tears-after-stroke-pseudobulbar-affect/

webmd.com/stroke/guide/stroke-symptoms-types

Coughing clip:

youtube.com/watch?v=9C12ZvOJNfs

Laughing clips:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ngw1xWaMC_M

She is mentally unstable, and should not be considered viable for the presidency when she has such potentially debilitating, life-threatening, and socially altering conditions.

Forgot to archive, sorry goys.

HILLARY CUNTON IS SHITTING HERSELF AND DYING OF A SEIZURE ON THE FIRST DEBATE

COUGHING FIT
PANTS WITH SHIT

Nice gif.

It's called menopause.

This should be quite easy to meme into a happening

ad hominem will get you nowhere. the media is not on your side at all

What do you think the democrats are going to do if she does die before the election?
inb4 she still gets majority vote because rigging but the media spins it as a nice gesture in her memory or some shit

She's on blood pressure medicine, some form of an Angiotensin II inhibitor. One of the side effects is a cough that just doesn't go away until you stop the medicine. She must be in sorry shape,

Mainstream media, perhaps, but the mainstream media is on the verge of collapse. You have lost the trust of the people.

Be aware that this is a new CTR tactic to flood the catalog with Shillary seizure threads

I am not involved with CTR. I haven't been on in weeks - I just wanted to share this information.

This shit seems forced as fuck. How many threads about this do we have now? I think it's a trap CTR and hillbots are laying. There's a ton of other things Hillary is doing wrong. Even if she's about to die and has brain damage, it's not as important as CTR, Clinton Foundation, deleted emails, Benghazi, etc.

Transparent as fuck. ABANDON THIS THREAD

This. Trump needs to figure out how to trigger it during the debates.

Yea lock her up anyway, fucking traitor. Anyone voluntarily working for her, where in the fuck is your conscience? Your sense of right and wrong?

oh wow this thread again

sage and report these astroturfing assholes

By debating really well.