Itt describe your delusions

what do you niggers do in the dimension where it's always fucking day time for days in a row

i got here after trying to watch futurama and realizing i have a huge hardon for leela but instead of going back to the rick and morty dimension i was inspired to watch always sunny in philadelphia

basically ITT describe your schizophrenic, unadulturated, nth-dimensional, not-even-meta, half-serious, half-joking, somewhat ironic, but not really, and yes this is him, insights onto dealing with the mind in its state of utter hopefulness and majesty?

Other urls found in this thread:

4chandata.org/mlp/Creating-pinkie-pie-tulpado-it-before-going-to-bed-every-nightignore-warnings-about-doing-exactly-that-because-it-can-take-ideas-f-a128694
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You'd better use your illusions, famalam

the other guy wrote that if you think he did, but he didn't if you wrote it, you know what i mean?

I frequently feel that I'm close to breaking out of this reality. It feels like I accidentally fell into this dimension and that there are others out there. I've forgotten who I am, but I'm not supposed to be here and I frequently feel like I'm one mental push away from breaking through the fabric of the space around me.

That, and I go back and forth on my opinion of other people. Are they like me? They seem a lot more lifeless and easily provoked. We all have our problems, but it seems like the average person inverts these problems and forms a protective, negative shell around themselves. I realize that I might have a shell too, but I know that I'm not as dead as the people around me, or atleast not as programmed. Then again, I don't know that, I've been lurking for years and this sense of alienation I feel may be from distancing myself from mainstream society. Halfchan and Fullchan may be somekind of government psy-op to create a thinktank of socially isolated young men to fuel anti-humanitarian campaigns for the sake of chaos. Everyone is like a demon that's holding back for the sake of some greater good and the only place I'll ever be at peace is my own internal world, that or the forest. If all I am is the result of millions of cells and my DNA, my actions and thoughts must not come from my own free will, I am most likely just one more organism in this world without self-awareness. I want to escape to my mind and leave this world behind. I want to leave it's people behind, I want to leave the complications behind, I want to leave. I want to leave.

if that was true then what happens when you take an orange and put it with the orange juice but in a meal? like, imagine that. just eating oranges and having a big old glass of orange juice? it's crazy right? i mean, you'd certainly get all the vitamin C you need but after a while you'd get tired of the taste of oranges. but what is there to turn to? apples? give me a break. you know how that saying goes, "always compare oranges to apples"

Also, considering that we're living in an age of easily exchangeable information and a slew of opinions, subjective reality feels like it's further than ever. History is written by the winners, science is to complex to explain to the layman, and the media is owned just like the citizens are. There is no way to know that anything, even scientific principals exist. There is no way to be sure what other people think about me, there is no way to be sure if other people experience the world in the same way that I do, there is no way to know if there's more to the world than what we're told, there is no way to know if there's an afterlife. The truth is impossible to find, and even if we found it, it wouldn't do us much good as it's subject to everyone's interpretation. There is nothing left for me to do besides shed who I am as a person and exist without an ego. I'm not even certain of Buddhist philosophy, but removing the self seems like the only way to find peace in a world that's too complex for my mind. I am alone. I am alone and I want to float in the pool of recovery.

What?

do you think this is funny? listen to me. it's not always about jokes and games eventually the so random XD becomes the gas the kikes race war now and eventually you're standing over a pile of WHAT THE FUCK BAD MIND ZONE until i realize it's easy to turn on and off the switch. but then we decide to turn things over head and watch the ping bong ball on the window turn into a fly eating a marshmallow. like what the FUCK? that was cool. do it again. but he won't. he never listens to me. i'd like to think that he does but oh there he goes again talking about the oranges and the oranges when am i going to make us stop?

Try carrots instead.

i'll pray for you

nice

do carrots work on all stampedes?

Only the ones you can see.

thank you

Don't you mean objective reality?

WAIT A MINUTE GOD DAMN IT

i love you anyway that moment was unusual

how many objectives are we talking here? i'm a man on 19 missions

hello there sweetheart

samefag

Wrong you are.

I believe that my life is just another one in a series of reincarnations. My personality and thought processes stay the same and depending on what situation and life I find myself in I either prosper or fail. My current existence is one of failure and as the world develops more technologically "progressing" the more depressed and pathetic my reincarnations become. I feel like a caveman stuck in the modern world.. I believe that in a past life where it was fought sword and shield I was a great leader and general, but modern circumstances mean I'm a NEET that jacks off to anime.

I mean, I look at others and they all seem perfectly adjusted and comfortable with modern life and society, and to me it seems absolutely bizarre and demoralating. There's nothing genuine left for me to pledge my life to and fight for.

I self-insert into my current favorite thing [vidya, mango, etc]. But doesn't everyone?

Once I fantasized about my figma coming to life and I daydreamed a whole scenario of what I'd do, like making a home for her on my desk, leaving my phone at home so she can browse the 'net while I'm at work, letting her sit in my front pocket while I'm going for walks around the park…

I created something of an imaginary friend to bounce things off of/exist with. I accepted that I'll always be alone in my own way a long time ago, I'm wishing they would manifest physically as well. We have a more neutral relationship, just what I'm looking for: positive, somewhat detached and someone to sit silently with.

Sounds like the plot to an anime. Speaking of caveman, have you ever considered going innawoods and camping out? You may be suffering from the lack of excitement that many of our generation feel. I hate that my entire life may be dedicated to collecting freedom dollars that may not have the same value in the future. I hate the fact that I'm expected to fill the void of being sentient with social media and physical materials. I hate the fact that others form their first impressions based on the clothes I wear, my hair, and my demeanor. As for social media, it's just a new form of drugs, of course it has it's value, it's just not a positive thing in my opinion.

We are the middle children of history, raised by television to believe that someday we'll be millionaires and movie stars and rock stars, but we won't. And we're just learning this fact. So don't fuck with us.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Maybe into tulpa?

Hey friendo, thanks for the (you). I may have inadvertently created one, or, atleast, something of one. Have you tried it? Are they any more real than your standard imaginary friend? It seems like they have a chaotic amount of sentience and I'm uncertain if the other Anons that post about them are just trolling.

TLDR: Give me the rundown on tuplas, why do they wear the mask?

Never tried it myself, sounds like too much of a pain in the ass to meditate on eye color or how you want your tulpa's voice to sound for 1-3 hours a day for several months to two years. From what little I've heard, originally tulpas were avatars of the subconscious created by Tibetan monks to better communicate with themselves.

But beware, for things can go horribly wrong:

4chandata.org/mlp/Creating-pinkie-pie-tulpado-it-before-going-to-bed-every-nightignore-warnings-about-doing-exactly-that-because-it-can-take-ideas-f-a128694

I don't believe in magic, or demons. I do however believe that the mind is a powerful thing. Was this image created to plant a subconcious seed of doubt in those creating a tupla?

I don't know who made it but I like all flavors of goofy woo-woo bullshit even if, for example, I believe "God" is a sort of feeling of connection and let-go-ness (ie, the usual division between subject and object, self and other, gone) with everyone and everything analogous to love and wonder (if not the same thing) and this inexplicable feeling is just how that particular culture anthropomorphized it. So yeah, considering we more-or-less evoke the universe by our perception of it (eg, there really is no such thing as "color", only our eyes translating a narrow spectrum of light into information our brains can work with), I don't see why a "tulpa" (or magic or demons or what-have-you) can't just be people using the power of their minds. Some of us CAN meditate pain away, and merely really really believing that quartz crystals can fend off disease somehow works some of the time – the placebo effect is a real and proven phenomenon afterall.

Agree 100%. Though there seems to be some kind of average, the universe and everything contained within is subject to the methods of information our bodies can process. Reality is subjective and the mind can change it. Though I won't say that one can simply "Think" something into existence, we can certainly voluntarily tweak our experience. I'm always hoping that one day, I'll finally have complete control over the experience. Your description of religion reminds me of Echart Tolle's "The Power of Now." in which he says that all religions are ultimately the result of trying to describe "Being."

Tulpas are real

Here is my story of last nights encounter.

Pic related, its her

I was a flower girl when I was 5, my sister dragged me under a bush.

It may be that hope which is pushing it away. Much like how the moralist seeks to be unselfish while still feeling oneself to be a separate ego, which makes this an impossible task – which is also something Mr. Tolle speaks of at length, along with Alan Watts and thousands of other philosophers over the millenia. You're not "better" because you want to be. You desire not to desire. But how do you do that? How do you not do that? Hundreds of religions, forms of psychotherapy, and the like have tried and not-tried to find the answer for, again, millenia. One of the chapters (I forget which) has about the most straightforward way of explaining the trap that is not a trap (or "gateless gate" as Zen masters put it) in one of the chapters (I forget which) of Become What You Are by Alan Watts.