Have you taken the cuckpill yet?

Have you taken the cuckpill yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

4d3d3d3.com/
newenglishreview.org/Orlet/Bachelorhood_And_Its_Discontents/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

Poor guy. He knows women are whores and he's resigned himself to his fate

I just want to know the average BMI of those in cuck marriages. Can we eliminate cucks by eliminating a subset of physically unhealthy people?

no thanks

>4d3d3d3.com/
thanks

Okay, just for the sake of argument here;
open marriages and cuckoldry aren't mutually inclusive.
Part of an open relationship is two way openness. if the dude wasn't allowed to fuck other women, yeah he'd be pretty cuck'd, but if it's open both ways then there's no problem.

That being said this guy looks like the former, and even if he was the latter he probably aint getting any.

Degenerate either way.

This is why you're a cuck.

Better a cuck than a lonely virgin pretending he's an alpha.

hardly a difference. also projecting lol

not projecting, just making an educated guess here.
don't see you denying it either.
and theres a big difference, made even larger by the fact I'm not even a cuck to begin with, me and my girl aren't open.

your "girl" becomes a screaming clam

Is it summer already?

summer (n)ever plagues the unsick unless it ca(n't)

nope, the pretending faggot is still better then a cuck

the mind wants to call to your attention the doubles you rolled but fails to mention the importance (or lack thereof) to understand or control single digit yet still backwards binary thought circuitry

The virgin label is strange for you to reach for considering I have not taken a position strongly associated with virgins, but when I call you a cuck, it fits, because you have taken a position strongly associated with cucks.

You clearly are if getting cucked and letting other men do whatever they want with your girl/letting your girl think she is entitled to other men is theoretically acceptable to you even in the context you describe.

You say this, but based on your earlier position, all it would take for you to get cucked is for your girl to assert her dominance on a whim. You would merely try to save face like a little bitch by pretending you can fuck on the side too.

I tried to believe otherwise for so long, but now I see that the worthwhile woman is a figment of the male imagination.
That's why I just ERP now

What if I told you that you've taken this position because you're apathetic, pessimistic, and a self-defeatist, not because of any particular inherent nature in women?

I'd say you're a woman.

Then I'd further elaborate by saying that facts are facts but you are unable to wrap your head around the possibilities of this world because your personality traits have narrowed your perspective so as to close you into your own filtered reality. Instead of constantly searching, you've decided to remain sedentary in the world of your current choosing.

I really haven't. I came to my conclusion through many years of observation and communicating with women over the Internet.

You/they drive me insane. I can't tolerate their presence any longer.

tip: they're worse irl

You have willed your world of choice into fruition. Now lay in the bed you've made for you have no desire to live.

[yawn]
I just want to stay the hell away from women and it's treated like some unconscionable crime. That should tell everyone everything they need to know about the cunt racket.

Keep henpecking, clucker

I don't have to. You can't hide from the inner voices telling you to overcome. When the thread is over, it'll be there in the back of your brain. It is inseparable from the will of life who you prove your acceptance of with every breath you take. You're just a little torn between death and life. Wouldn't you rather pick one in full instead of being so close to the fence?

No thanks
newenglishreview.org/Orlet/Bachelorhood_And_Its_Discontents/

I barely have enough time to do what I want as is, with a job. Every day I feel nothing but relief and gratitude that I didn't marry and have the opportunity to actually explore some of my interests.

3DPD don't make your life more full. They are parasitic by nature due their place in reproduction