Friday Night Feels Thread

Get in faggots, we're having a feels thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/989370/472793d882/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It fucking hurts because I know that feel, dad died when I was nine so I'm already on the verge of crying.

Fuck man.

Damn user I'm sorry to hear that.

I posted the Dad one because I don't have a good relationship with my father. He's always been more of a quiet military general in my eyes rather than a father, so I never really had a relationship with him.

I'll post sporadically, since it seems like I'm alone in this thread

Hope some of you guys are having a better night than me

I didn't always use to be like this

nope

it isn't
3DPD can't feel love for a person, and they do just fine

don't you fucking dare user

I've been holding on to hope.That maybe I'll meet a girl IRL.

oh, I am sure you can meet one
then you'll think she can love you, then she'll fuck you over, then you'll post your story on a thread like this, and then you'll be a lesson for other anons

I've been fucked over many times user.
I'm at the point where I don't know how much more I can take.

Fuck, I'd be happy with even just 1 close friend.

HAIL CRACKY

she was a qt, I stuck to boxxy because she reminded me of her, it's a terrible thing she's a liberal fuck now.

also she's a fucking hag but that's another thing.

W-We have each other r-right?

Thread theme

That we do, user.

But what I would give to just hand out with a good friend. Someone I can joke around with, without fear of triggering them. I can make terrible jokes, and he one-ups me. A brother…

Sorry for the lack of posts, this one is great, never read all of it

Do normalfags feel happiness with their 3d women? I don't know why I'm asking this question especially when I know the answer is yes. I just feel the need to ask, this question is answered for me when I look at how modern women act, insane and crazed. Yet I can't help but desire companionship, perhaps my thirst for love will be sated when AI becomes more intelligent.

excuse the blogpost, enjoy the music.

Not a normie, but yeah, having a 3d gf is nice.

It's not perfect - I'm not very trusting by nature, but it's better than being alone.

I disagree
it depends on where you are, and how shitty the 3DPD is

I've had a few gfs before - some were better than others.

But not being able to trust people is Hell. Even worse when it gets justified by shitty behavior.

It sounds weird I realize, but thanks for telling me this. I'm grateful someone gets out of this funk and can find someone to love.

these posts are one of very few things that don't make me jump off a building, good feels. Thanks.

Classic

I guess I will try to get it off my chest but I asked the girl out I like but she said no ultimately. Not because she didn't have a interest but it would be hard to develop a relationship with her because she had lots of classes and also moving a few hours away. I figured this was going to happen as a possiblity but I did anyways because I would rather have this timeline be where I did ask rather than didn't… I don't blame her, it's not her fault but I just wish we could have meet sooner because right now isn't the right time..

It just hurts being alone, I don't have any real friends I regular talk to or anything. I am a stay at home type of guy, it took a lot of meet to ask her out on a 1st date then wait a few little more than a month after that first date to see if she still had interest in me because she told me she will get back to me after the semester. So all that wait for nothing? I don't know it sucks but I just wish it worked out, I really felt happy talking to her when I did. I really liked her but I guess this time line was just too late.. I can't deal with this pain any more. I really wanted to be with her and I really saw a future with me and her which always make it worse because I tend to do this. I always like invest to much of my feelings before I even know what the outcome will be.

I just wish for once it worked out for me! There isn't anything I can do to fix it.. I don't know what to do.

This has happened to me before. Not fun.
Still, good on ya for asking her out user. Most don't get that far.

I know what it's like to be alone user. I'm not gonna tell you it gets better, because that would feel like lying. Still, you have your Anonymous brothers here.

Iktf. Every girl I've ever asked out rejected me.

Holy fuck, that story was emotionally draining.

Fuck me, guys. It really fucking sucks to be autistic, trust me. I wish I had at least someone to talk to.

I don't have any more feels other than laughs, but no one wants that.

you won't have any friends here either if you admit shit like that

that would you talk to them about?

it hurts

this is supposed to be a feels thread user, don't make me laugh

exhentai.org/g/989370/472793d882/

Please someone tell me you also experience these feels.

I have convinced myself that I am better off alone, but deep down, I know that isn't true.

Video related

I don't drive by it but I did think about it every now and then. Though I went to a mostly black school so there wasn't much white girls but there was this one euro chick, really missed out. Though I blame her for playing games like girls do and me not Manning up to pursue her.

My gf and I broke up last october. We were gonna get back together but it fell through. Twice. I'm interested in a few other girls and I'm actually starting to come out of my shell a little more. But I'm realizing that I'm the only thing keeping my ex gf from kicking the chair.

I'm using Tinder and the girl I matched with unmatched me and now I feel like shit.

It doesn't help that this has been the worst day I've had in months.

Do you have any tips on how to come out of your shell?

I can't feel over 3DPD
tell me a fucking story about how your pet was loyal to the end or something

I just imagine the romance stories with anime girls

Charlie was a pet who was loyal till the end.

your goldfish has my respect and you my sympathy, may your goldfish swim up the stream of heaven and devour the weak.

I have a tale of my troubled times when I was a strapping lead with a good head upon my shoulders, I decided that on one glorious afternoon that it would be a quaint idea to leave the door to my living quarters open to all who dared enter, unknowingly of course. Setting up my and pre-planning the guild's strategic advances on Yog Sarron, my devious rabble-rousing feline miscreant decided that the hunt shall begin, I started my rotation targeting the tentacles as Princess continued hers, eyes locked upon my favorite Beta Fish, Finn. I, as the most important damage dealer in our guild, decided it best that I jump in the portals. It was the wyrmcrest temple, you see. A few cooldowns later my rogue fancied itself close to the brain of Yog'Sarron and my cat the same but to my favorite Beta Fish, Finn. A mere second later I heard the cries of my cat and crashing of a particularly full glass of water on a soft ground exterior. Naturally I went up and targeted the area to which sound echoed, and fear rose upon my spine, for I knew the fate of my fish.

Dried pellets for you
Cold and futile your life was
I miss you dear friend

I sincerely admired you Finn, may God have mercy upon your fish soul.

Oh boy its been awhile

I have one good friend and they're on the other side of an ocean. Its odd getting cookies that have been through the postal system.

Any one got the story of the user that had 2 fucked up parents, I think one was a nudist or something and he brought this chick home with him. The thread ended with pics of him holding a mace that was mentioned earlier.

Sorry for shit detail any one know what I mean better yet got it?

Sure user. Here's my strategy on how I've been talking to girls. So first you need to force yourself to sit next to a girl that you share a common interest with. Then you slowly move on to other topics. As you continue to talk to whichever girl you choose, you'll find it easier to talk to other girls. I've improved my social life by a bit just because I don't sit in the back of a room and browse Holla Forums on my phone.

This one?

That's it thanks babes

I cried ;_;