HAPPENING

TURKEY SURROUNDS NATO/US NUCLEAR ARMED BASE
90 NUKES STORED
ITS HAPPENING
ERDOGAN HAS LOST HIS MIND

Turkey Surrounds, Blocks Access To NATO's Incirlik Airbase Amid Speculation Of Second Coup
"While it is common knowledge by now that the failed and/or staged Turkish coup two weekends ago was nothing more than an excuse for Erdogan to concentrate even more power and eradicate all political and independent opposition, a story that has gotten less attention is the sudden, and acute deterioration in US-Turkish relations. This culminated two days ago when the Commander of US Central Command (CENTCOM) General Joseph Votel was forced to deny on the record having anything to do with the attempted coup in Turkey following pointed allegations from the very top in the local government that the US orchestrated last Friday's "coup", according to a statement released by the US military on Friday.

As Stars and Stripes reported late last week, the recent failed coup and jailing of military leaders in Turkey could impact U.S. operations there against the Islamic State group, Gen. Joseph Votel said Thursday at a security conference in Colorado. Votel said the coup attempt in Turkey two weeks ago left him “concerned” about how U.S. operations and personnel at Incirlik Air Base will be affected."
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-30/turkey-surrounds-blocks-access-natos-incirlik-airbase-amid-speculation-second-coup
archive.is/NWcfl

"Be advised that local authorities are denying movements on to and off of Incirlik Air Base. The power there has also been cut. Please avoid the air base until normal operations have been restored.
In addition, the Adana airport has re-opened but flights to and from Istanbul and Ankara remain suspended. Please check the website of your airline for up to date flight information before going to the airport."

turkey.usembassy.gov/sm-071616.html

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160731/1043797161/incirlik-turkey-erdogan-nato-nukes.html
archive.is/YFxqD
gagrule.net/report-1000s-turkish-forces-surround-natos-incirlik-air-base-inspection-amid-rumors-coup-attempt/
archive.is/qLaHs
shoebat.com/2015/03/31/shocking-and-amazing-erdogan-has-now-declared-himself-to-be-god/
archive.is/qYBmw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is no measure for how fast Turkey would have its shit kicked it for seriously attempting this.

It's not happening, simply because it cannot happen this way.

If something is always fucking happening, then nothing is fucking happening.

I think we had this thread last week. Did anything happen?

it happening to fast we are already dead

reported for fake happening kys

is it time?

the year of the fire monkey doesn't disappoint, I hope the year of the fire rooster is the same

If they steal the nukes, NATO can still just explode them right on the fucking silo with the launch codes remotely. This is too retarded even for Erdog

go innawood right now lads!

SKYKING
SKYKING
SKYKI-

It's not really happening but let's pretend

Thanks for posting old news that is meaningless.

"All inputs and outputs to the Incirlik Air Base located in Adana have been closed as Turkish Minister of European Affairs cautions that it is just a "safety inspection" while local newspapers speculate that a second coup attempt may be underway.

Some 7,000 armed police with heavy vehicles have surrounded and blocked the Incirlik air base in Adana used by NATO forces, already restricted in the aftermath of a failed coup. Unconfirmed reports say troops were sent to deal with a new coup attempt.

According to the Turkish Minister for European Affairs, Omer Celik, this is just a routine "safety inspection." Hurriyet, by contrast, reports that anti-terror police received reports of a second attempt by Gulenists to overthrow the Erdogan regime.

Incirlik Air Base, located in the province of Adana, is a critical NATO base in Turkey. The US maintains 50 to 90 tactical nuclear weapons at the base."
sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160731/1043797161/incirlik-turkey-erdogan-nato-nukes.html
archive.is/YFxqD

Are you kidding? WE'RE MEMEING FASTER THAN WE EVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE.

Turkey seizing US nukes means the following:

1. They are immediately kicked out of NATO
2. An embargo immediately begins
3. The nigger tells the military not to begin the operation that has been on the books for decades in the event of stolen nuclear warheads
4. The rest of the NATO allies go wtf at this, draw up their own operation
5. Military rumblings about a coup against the nigger
6. Possible "rogue" seal team sent in to ascertain location of nukes and extract if possible

Honestly, I find it far more likely that it was an actual CIA sponsored coup that failed spectacularly.

did either of you faggots hear about it until now?

Yes
as someone pointed out, we had a thread on this last week
The Turks showed up, did their saber rattling and left

where are the news articles saying they left?
where is your proof user?

Dude, this all went down last week. Obviously nothing happened, just look around you. No happening.

Yeah Turkey would get its shit pushed in so hard they'd be throwing half-digested kebab for a century
you know how you deal with a foreign power suddenly becoming hostile and trying to steal your nuclear capacity?
arm the nukes then bomb the nuclear facility with a drone strike
Turkey then joins the nations of the world that get nuked, they are cut off from the rest of the world, the propaganda begins in turkey and the entire western world and at least half of the middle east will become hostile to Turkey

I ask for proof and I get platitudes

Why didn't that idiot nigger Obama fly the nukes out on the day of the 1st coup?
He pulled a Jimmy Carter, like when Carter didn't take the Embassy staff out even though Iran was falling apart during the revolution.

Yeah, that really isn't common knowledge. There's been no evidence whatsoever that the coup was staged by the Turkish government and the narrative being pushed is designed to concentrate attention on a distrust, distaste, and dislike for Turks in general and remove the focus on ZOG having its shit pushed in.

ZOG potentially losing its southern attack route to murder millions of White Russians is a POSITIVE development, not a negative one. The USA is kike central – the US military is kike central. You fight for kike interests, you're a kike, regardless of what gung ho patriotard paint you're huffing.

We're at a point where if you aren't fucking fighting jews, you can just die at the hands of people who will. Shit or get off the pot.

By who? Obama? kek

This. This is your intelligence agency lead by a nigger

Russia, actually.
Don't they have like 5,000 nukes?

Is there nuclear war? Are there mushroom clouds outside your window?

Nothing happened. Prove me wrong.

I get your point and actually agree with you, but you should never say "prove me wrong" due to the burden of proof.

I wonder who could be behind this post….

go to turkey, go to the airbase and tell me then, then I'll believe you since you have no proof it isn't currently surrounded like it has been for weeks evidently

Guys I meme'd irresponsibly

Ya that would be the only realistic outcome. USA and its Obama are pretty cucked.Maybe Obama will let Turkey take the nukes then buy them back with crates of cash.

This is why people call Holla Forums a broken clock. We claim we're right about everything because we claim essentially everything.

you call it that jew

if america got their shit pushed in by turks thats literally 'the mighty have fallen' right there

Holla Forums is always right about a happening. Just always totally wrong about the timing.

Does that mean we'll get turkish anime in a few decades?

HOLY SHIT OP YOU'RE ONLY 96 HOURS LATE!!!

is next year the year of the fire rooster? the burning cock? someone get on the drug resistant std memes - stat

of course not kebab cant draw

because an armed military siege just dissolves over night

I'm ok with this

This pretty much sums it up. Hold onto your butts

Not if Russia has their backs.

A lot of fuss for nothing.

The Turks can't activate the nukes, they don't have the codes. Even if they steal it, they won't be able to do anything with them.

obongo would give them the codes

Time to reclaim Anatolian clay me thinks
time to take back stolen Roman, Hittite and Hurrian clay

You're an absolute mongoloid, do you even know how nukes work? If you steal the actual nukes you wouldn't need codes for them, the codes are not on the bomb but on the launch system.

If Trump wins or if we go to war with Turkey, I'll fucking enlist right now, I would love to exterminate some roaches.

I'm sure the Islamic world would be quaking it it's turban after that.

RECLAIM CONSTANTINOPLE NOW

Why would turkroaches be special?

Why would Obama all of a sudden become strong? His army is nothing but homosexuals and transsexuals now. His will is weak.

They will take the base and Obama will pay ransom to get back.

because turks are inbred half semite half mongoloid goat fuckers that got held back on their invasion of europe by roving bands of slavs for centuries

Is it under literal siege right now?

"On Thursday, a huge rally marched towards the NATO base, as people with loudspeakers chanted anti-American and anti-Israel slogans. The demonstrators claim that the US had a hand in the failed July 15 coup attempt in which 270 people died. Tens of thousands people, including members of the military, police, judiciary, media, and civil service, have been arrested in connection with the coup, which Turkish officials say was organized by US-based cleric Fethullah Gulen, Erdogan’s former ally, who is now his most hated rival."
gagrule.net/report-1000s-turkish-forces-surround-natos-incirlik-air-base-inspection-amid-rumors-coup-attempt/
archive.is/qLaHs

I really don't think this is all just going away, this smells like benghazi steroids

I'm inclined to agree, but we've entered a bizarre universe where anything could and is happening

might be why dont you go there and tell me?

kek

I really fucking hate islam
I dont want the star of Ishtar and Crescent of Naram-Sin spread all over the fucking world by goatfucking kebab and semites

MEME MAGIC

Yes, this staged coup narrative is absolute garbage being pushed by Americans and other allied parties of them. No great sane leader provokes this inside its own country since it comes along with the serious risk of spiraling out of control and dethroning him.

What happened is Americans helped to orchestrate a coup with gulen + their regional allies and got their teeth kicked in.

so it could have been Erdogan then? since he's a backwards as fuck islamist kebab who wishes to become a sultan

Uh… what? If the candidate who is preaching deescalation with Russia wins the presidency, you want to sign up to slaughter people who may or may not be [depending on what narrative you want to buy into] in the process of impairing/impeding the United States' ability to murder millions of White Russians?

fuck off turk roach, Erdogan benefitted massively

[DESHI BASARA INTENSIFIES]

Yeah, so? Should he be progressive and tolerant? Would that suit you better? Attend a few fag parades? Adopt some niggers? Send some more money to Israel? You all busted up over the future prospects of parliamentary democracy in a neo-Ottoman rump state?

Where the fuck are you retards coming from and how did you arrive here?

What are you even responding to, shill?

If we expelled all the Arabs back to their peninsula and forced Islamic deconversion we'd be able to salvage the area. We'd need to establish imperial rule for a few centuries and apply eugenics to get rid of the inbreeding and the entire region would be back to Southern European 95 IQ populations.

They sure as shit could strip them down and build A-bombs out of the components.

and all the fucking turks aswell
the isolated pockets of Anatolian natives in Turkey is too small to salvage tbh

You disassemble the nuke and fire it the good old fashioned way, with a handmade device. All the safety devices in the world won't stop a nuke from getting detonated by a $99 triggering mechanism.

If they start shit, then fight them. What's so complicated?

As of right now, you're making some weird argument that it's a problem that ZOG USA – which is wholly and forever sworn to the complete eradication of the White race and eternal enthronement of jewish homosexuality as the world's singular religion – would potentially be losing it's prime staging area and bombing route into southern Russia.

The US military's interests are not our interests. The US government's interests are not our interests. Just because you don't fucking like Turks – and they aren't a likable people – doesn't mean you need to give a shit when ZOG gets its shit pushed in.

Fuck ZOG. If you won't get on board, stand aside for someone who will. If that someone is a turkroach, well that says a lot about you doesn't it?

Yeah, you imbecile, and how the hell are they going to deliver it? They will airdrop a Turk with a nuke strapped on their chest on Washington screaming allahu akbar!

#refugeeswelcome

TIDF please go.

Putin likes Trump. Trump likes Putin. Removing kebab and Islam from Turkey would be good for the west and Russian relations.

You're not fooling anyone.

OP proves himself to still be a faggot by posting old news as if it were new news, more at 11.

Are you actually retarded? Are you functionally unable to understand what you're even arguing?

Nobody is going to war in Turkey, you fucking muppet. If you want to kill sandniggers Jersey City or Marseilles would be a good place to start – but they pay taxes to ZOG so maybe just ignore them.

what if they don't want to use them on us? what if they want to use them anywhere and create a cluster fuck? or what if they simply gave them to ISIS? erdogan thinks he is a god

"But before I break it to you, I was asked yesterday by a friend (Vinny Zee) if Erdogan ever declared himself to be God, that my article yesterday Vinny alluded that if others calling Erdogan “God” and “prophet,” does not qualify, since in 2 Thessalonians 2, it is the Antichrist who declares “himself” to be God and not just his followers.

This is a valid argument. But to answer it, is not something for a speedy Gonzales who wants a quick outline, it takes more than a thousand words and a keen eye to dig deeper than the surface. Read this, consume it, and prevent yourself falling into the grip of the devil."
shoebat.com/2015/03/31/shocking-and-amazing-erdogan-has-now-declared-himself-to-be-god/
archive.is/qYBmw

this isnt ZOG getting their shit pushed in
im all in favour of de-yankification of the world
but not if it means the rise of kebab to independence
something Russia and the West can agree on wholly is to remove Kebab from wherever he is
dont pretend you're european or better than the arabs because you arent
the arabs are desert nigger jews you're the mongoloids that came from the east and chose the desert nigger jews over the white christian Roman Empire
used a jewish desert religion to justify your gibsmedat of Anatolian clay and raped your way through every white village and city you could find because kebab/arabs are so goddamned ugly and disgusting
I would chop off my own legs right this minute with a rusty spoon if it meant a tsunami would hit kebabland and wash all the kebab into the fucking ocean

impossible, erdogan is not of roman/italian blood and he has a father

We got a live one here fam, get a load of this!

I'm Irish-Italian and I live in New Jersey, you dumb faggot.

The entire purpose of having nuclear missiles and an airbase in Turkey is to attack Russia – a White majority nation – on the orders of the Zio-Bolshevik cabal that controls the US military.

If the Turkish government – for whatever reason at all – is potentially taking steps to remove that attack route on a White majority nation then that is a good thing.

It's not about scenarios you dream up in your head about what you think Trump and Putin really think or what they plan to do. Getting ZOG out of Turkey is GOOD. ZOG is bad forever and always – no exceptions. There is no siding with ZOG on any issue ever. Anything that hurts ZOG is good, anything that helps ZOG is bad.

Removing ZOG's ability to project force will never be a negative.

erogan doesn't have a global following does he?

no but islam is a global following

Why are you so committed to maintaining ZOG's aerial attack route into Russia? That's really weird. Do you want to murder Russians?

What's funny about this… There are a bunch of sandniggers with sharia goverments that helped this coup. Why aren't Americans all tightpanty about that sandnigger Islamists but is about Turks going to the same route? Israel too is a fucking theocracy for all purposes. And they still have the gall to talk shit about Turkey.

It's simple, Turkey because of its extremely important strategic location (nation to contain Russia, entrance to Europe) should have been a puppy of the overall American strategy. But the Turks are being bad goys, doing their own thing, being independent and that shit is driving these people crazy over here.

jews first, muslims will come later

Haha, are you ever mad and delusional. Stay safe in your basement, Kev'!

BUMP-LOCKED WHY?

well as an Anglo-Celtic masterrace I have some news for you
Turkey isnt a victim of ZOG
Turkey is a member of ZOG you dolt
I want the kebab to do something stupid then the west and russia can push their shit in

This.

Satan plz

Cora, plz.

ZOG is removing ZOG's ability to attack Russia? Is that what you're arguing right now?

Fucking Illuminati Freemason Reptilian fluoride chemtrail sex cultists injecting our star children with autism and killing targeted individuals with electronic mind weapons

REMINDER THAT THERE ARE NO ANONS IN NJ, THIS IS A SHILL TACTIC

THE MODS EITHER FEAR THE TRUTH THAT THE ANTI CHRIST IS ISLAMIC OR ARE SUPPRESSING THIS DUE TO PRESSURE FROM THE US TRYING TO SAVE FACE

No "King" nigger would do as he is told. I think an action like this would be a sort of wild card event.

Mr. Soetoro does not lead the CIA.

Gentlemen, I give you Turkzilla. Use it wisely.

How many times have you been disappointed lately? How many times did you say that if X happens Y would happen but nothing happened?

Let's see how all of this turns out.