Untitled

Why does Alcoholism Mostly Affect Natives in America ( the RICHEST COUNTRY ON EARTH AND HUMAN HISTORY) and Central Canada, & Not Natives in Mexico, Central and South America and Northern Canada??…
Is Democracy to Blame??…

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_and_Native_Americans
ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/abs/10.1176/appi.ajp.2012.12010113
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2004rank.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

red man can't handle fire water

Have you ever seen a Mexican?

Do you have that meme of that black guy screaming while his face is blurred out?
It was really funny

there's so many variables involved and so much historical basis for why this is
a lot stemming from a disadvantaged socioeconomic disposition and accessibility to alcohol occurring at the same time in First Nation's and Native communities
Things like the Residential Schools (mandatory boarding school for native kids who get taken away from their parents) in Canada, where lots of neglect/abuse/molestation and stuff happened, causing mental illness (similar programs in US)
South Africa, during apartheid, actually got advice from Canada/US in how they treated their native populations because they saw it as extremely effective in keeping the power in their hands and controlling an entire class of people

Environmental conditions are shitty. Their community leaders often object to younger people leaving but life in the reservation is dire.

There are also biological reasons. Their bodies haven't been exposed to both alcohol or gluten over thousands of years therefore they are more likely to get alcoholism or obesity.

I don't. Sorry.

You've Never even Met a Mexican, let alone a Person from South America so Don't Make Assumptions Based On your Observation of a Few People from a Certain Nationality…
Brazilians are Not Part of Latin America just saying…
They are Something Else…

Show me the stats. Are you just making this up? Show me a graph or a study that proves that injuns are proportionally more affected by alcohol in the USA

t. Irishman

They are, m8.
I posted this:>>7019872
I've lived in both US and Canada

(and it's widely known)

I like how you Capitalized so Many Words.

I didn't ask for anecdotal evidence, I asked for a study.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_and_Native_Americans
wew it was so hard to google "native americas alcoholism"

It's too bad that such a beautiful country scene is ruined by a drunk.
Sad.

(go to references on the wiki page to find info or just google "native americas alcoholism scholarly articles" and you'll find the academic jist on it)

I said a study, not some mickey mouse shit article on wikipedia. You do realize that wikipedia is compromised by the ADL, right? They hold seminars that are made for the soul purpose of editing articles to support multiculturalism and to make minorities look like victims. Think I am being a paranoid Holla Forumstard?

Hear it from the kikes themselves (embed related)

Because natives south of the border were all killed and/or raped by the invading spanish and portugeuse, and any northern canadian natives that turned into alcoholics most likely froze to death centuries ago and so the weakness has been bred out.

idiot
you're retarded
also
see

there's tons of peer-reviewed shit on it

Here are some poor natives from a third world country in Peru south America descented from the Incas drunk off of life.

Why are the Plains Indians so inferior to the Incas?

Just browsing through the references…

This study was deleted unfortunately. Maybe because it was found to be irrelevant.

This has nothing to do with the natives being more affected than other races

>ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/abs/10.1176/appi.ajp.2012.12010113
Here is the quoted conclusion:
This doesn't compare with other races or list any percentages.

All of the other shit on that reference list either isn't linked or is irrelevant to my original point. How are Native Americans MORE affected by alcohol than any other given race in the states?

Black people are more infected by crack??

*Affected

if you want to do comparative analysis, go find the proper studies and line them up in the most mathematically sound way you can
you know how to search databases for studies, right?

and AIDS

You are the one trying to make me do research for you. If you are so confident about being right, so me some objective data instead of just spouting out anecdotal evidence and linking me to wikipedia articles. If you didn't want a challenge, maybe you shouldn't have pushed this so hard.

Nice assertion

I think the issue is you dont realize that all mexicans are about 1/8 - 1/2 native and that only multicultural studies obsessed faggots and small town people call themselves natives in mexico.

Same goes for Native Americans that live outside of reservations. They are all mixed breeds. No studies could single out specific genes that cause alcoholism because they are all mutts. The Natives that still live in reservations are such a small percentage of the US population that they are basically irrelevant.

(waste of Hitler trips, will not check)

I mean i wasnt even saying that really i was just saying you arent gonna find useful stats on mexico and natives involving their alcoholism, also technically the entire latin american population in the US should be considered in the native american stats on alcoholism but im pretty sure they arent.

& they never will be because of evil white racists like you who want to classify them

No, blame the hunter-gatherer brains along with probable low IQ

There is a very clear difference between the natives of north america and south america because of differences in the policies of what to do with them. In north america with exception to everything under spanish control (see mexico.) we had took up a policy of both genocide and breeding out of tribes, which we were extremely good at doing. A good majority of white people within the united states have distant percentages of native ancestry because of this. However, once we had corroded them enough to where they could no longer fight back, instead of assimilating them entirely into the general population, we decided to isolate near pureblooded natives into reserves. The Spaniards bred more than they fought, with the native populations of mexico and latin america being entirely wiped out of pureblooded people because of their effectiveness of being horny fucks. This lead to a cultural synthesis between the spaniards and natives of that area, without isolation being a thing.

Latin American "Natives" are the brown people you see today that aren't completely isolated from reality and therefor can handle alcohol because their spanish genes can metabolize it. The purebloods of the anglosphere however cannot, for obvious reasons.

The explanation for why alcoholism is so rampant on reserves however is the same reason that natives are also some of the most obese people you will meet. The U.S. government didn't want to spend too much in feeding these people, so gave them high concentrations of salt, fat, and sugar with alcohol to wash it down with.

Overall its an incredibly sad story, and to be honest unneeded as Natives aren't terrible people. Despite their literal third world conditions (varies depending on the reserve.) they commit an amount of crime roughly similar to our asian population. Although still just a little higher.

Being an edgy fuck doesn't help you at all prove a point.

Don't use the f-word you edgy boy.

I've met many of them passed out drunk in the afternoon and pulled over at DUI checkpoints.

because it's the new hottest thing, think of alcoholism as a fashion booster girl

no

eww

Is this what 'mericans actually believe?
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2004rank.html

Mexicans get as drunk and high as niggers and just as frequently.