Clinton Psychosis

0:10

I have worked as a psychiatric nurse and I've seen this before.

The look in her eyes (nystagmus), the subtle facial expressions and the way she blinks are something you see in people with Schizophrenia/Schizoaffective Disorder and marked personality changes from brain damage and disease.

This is 'the look' that me and my colleagues knew to look out for in order to tell if a patient is relapsing or at risk. It is unmistakable, it's what you see within days of a breakdown. You can prevent a relapse with sedatives and antipsychotics but you have to instruct the patient to rest and avoid stressful situations or the medication won't help.

If she is constantly reaching near-relapse but still just barely managing to function, she will probably have been kept topped up constantly with sedatives BUT this is dangerously unsustainable, bad for your heart and lungs under a high workload - it's basically like trying to run a marathon on heroin.

Other urls found in this thread:

nursingtimes.net/roles/mental-health-nurses/100-accurate-eye-test-for-schizophrenia-claim/5051582.fullarticle
youtube.com/watch?v=Ef_RUYry_mo
8ch.net/pol/res/7014280.html
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2Pf9m7B_hmKHBl9e3-Welgy2r1U3V8pD
archive.is/x1Ely
archive.is/pWCMl
archive.is/x9EAc
youtube.com/watch?v=NXdkiaZvTVQ
bfy.tw/76Om
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey, KoP.

i have no idea what i'm supposed to see here

So all Trump has to do is be a massive asshole to her in the debates to cause a visible mental breakdown?

After seeing several patients relapse you would know exactly what I'm talking about.

Cool, but can you spell out a little bit more what nystagmus should be and how its visible?

Kek willing this is exactly what happens.

That should be his plan no matter what. Even normally she can't think quickly and deal with bantz in real time. When things get off script she locks up.

Rato was a pos but he was 10x the debater of anyone on that stage and 100x better then Hillery. And Trump's chaos style took down Rato.

She looks completely fucked up, all her movements seem exaggerated and with odd delays, and she sometimes opens her eyes far too wide. Dem senpakku eyes. Yeah those eyes darting around definitely don't make her look more sane.

I concur with OP, at the very least this bitch is mentally unstable, but more likely she's a sack of skin only able to pass for human because it's filled to the brim with massive amounts of both stimulants and benzodiazepines. The stimulants add to the exaggerated movements and the far too wide eyes, the benzodiazepines cause the psychomotor retardation.

t. drug abuser with history of psychosis

COUGHING FIT
PANTS WITH SHIT

Honestly I wish that I watched the Sanders Hillary debates to know what i'm in for.

What i'm worried about is the moderators and any third party faggots getting in the way of Hillary's ass raping.

Are you telling me that someone who hears voices and can't tell fact from fiction is running for a position with nuclear codes?

The glassberg "debates" were entirely made of softball rehearsed questions with all the answers being read from a prompter

So we can at least take pleasure in the fact that she's suffering right?

She can't cope outside the confines of a scripted conversation. Look at any video of her where she's under hostile questioning. She struggles to keep it together and either sulks like a child or gets fucking crazy wide-eyed like some MKUltra school shooter. I genuinely think she's bat-shit insane and/or heavily medicated.

How hard do you think those debates could possibly be when Sanders is king cuck and was on her side?

If Trump stays cool and calm like he was at his rally today then the debates will be the most comfy and relaxed career ending event you've ever witnessed, because like everyone else who has challenged Trump her career will be permanently ended as well. She'll begin her collapse during the first debate and it will only get worse from there.

Don't be silly. There are no mental disorders according to the left. They can just reclassify it like they did with homosexuality or transgenderisim. Schizo is just another term for 'twin-minded' you shitlord!

I await when she can no longer escape the date of the debate in front of hundreds of americans live on tv.

That said, that'd also likely explain why she hasn't really taken much public light and shit. She's so stressed out and pissed off her party being fractured and shit, that she's on the edge of relapse.

Hillary is despicable. That said this post is BS. Video is way too short and the eyes are not clearly seen enough to make any kind of accurate assessment of movement. Plus, diagnosis cannot be made using eye movements alone even if they could be seen well enough to test. nursingtimes.net/roles/mental-health-nurses/100-accurate-eye-test-for-schizophrenia-claim/5051582.fullarticle

Yes, it's true. Donald Trump is seriously running for President of the United States.

far gone alice wonderland blue pilled logic, everyone.

C'mon CTR, at least try. Here's your (((you)))
You make yourself too obvious.

When are you seeing the nystagmus? Video too jumpy to make out eye movement.

Holla Forums has no sense of humor. I got a perma-ban for making a goofy joke about Trump kicking babies out of his rallies.

So, I gotta use TOR if I want to bring a little levity. Fuck imkampfy and all of his ilk.

(HEIL)
(Checked)

KEK SPEAKS

oh yeah

Your kind ain't welcome here.

Get fucked ya little faggot and you can perspnally confide in the fact me and everyone I know is registered and going to vote for trump.

:)

Anime girls can't vote.

Take a second to imagine all the stress on this woman.

I don't imagine she's gotten to sleep any way out of sheer exhaustion since the RNC. Her dreams must be horrific. And when she wakes up, she hasn't had her pills yet and the stress must be the most anguishing thing in the world.

No she doesn't you fucking tard if she had schizophrenia she wouldn't even be able to construct coherent sentences

I say this every night, every day, every afternoon and it's so true: Hillary is a MESS. Hillary is a WASTE.

She isn't able to do that, everything she says is read straight from a prompter

Memed that she was on shrooms in one of the Sanders debate streams. They were rebroadcasting CNN and covering the ticker with comments from YouTube

Your opinion is worthless. I have a friend who's experienced several schizophrenic breaks and most of the time she takes meds and acts like her normal self. Further there are about 5 different types of schizophrenia with different genetic bases and symptom clusters. Educate yourself before spouting baseless opinions.

This is a slide thread to detract from Clinton Foundation, CTR, deleted emails, Benghazi, etc. Don't lose sight of CTR and Clinton Foundation. There's already several of these threads being made, they're here to slide and derail us.

Fucking idiots are taking the bait in every single thread

That's why those coons come here so often, they love to kick the hive

Just a paint a wall then watch it dry. Thats that what the Dem Debates where like. Totally scripted with rehearsed reply's.

I actually wouldn't mind trying that.

FDB, whatever is wrong with her. I thought she had Parkinson's though. A couple years ago her hands were real twitchy and she was constantly holding on to one like Dr. Stranglove about to seig heil.

is it contagious? I recognized a similar glance among all democrats and left-wingers…

Hold the fuck on…

WHAT COLOR PAINT!?!

It might be even more exciting, especially after they switched the format where each one would take an hour or so of questions from the moderator and plants in the audience.

coughing fit
pants with shit

How do normies think this woman is a better choice than Trump?

Listen up faggots

There was another thread not too long ago where the OP claimed to be a nurse and was trying to convince the us that Hilary had some disease that caused seizures.

How many nurses browse Holla Forums? I don't know when was this board became a hub for medical experts.

GOOD

This woman and her cohorts have taken how many lives for their own personal gain?

Seeing how common a profession that is… I'd say you're one sad, desperate Shillary fag. Try harder the next time you shitpost for shekels.

Get lost, "faggot".

I almost legitimately feel sorry for her tbh fam

Ive verified him.

It is where your eyes shake, some drugs and diseases cause it and really crazy people get it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ef_RUYry_mo

I love the people who think that everyone with schizophrenia is a raving lunatic who can't possibly function. It's a debilitating disease to be sure, but it can be manageable with proper medication and counseling. Hell, some people (most notably John Nash) get along without ANY medication. though those people must have near superhuman levels of grit and willpower.

I honestly can't believe she ran.

Do you think after getting crushed in the first debate or two she'll just cop out and skip the rest?

how bad do you think it would have to be for her to skip any debate?

man that would look so bad.

also, none of that compares to hell. based on everything I know about her life she has very little chance of avoiding infinite torture.

So does this mean she will shit her pants on stage?

>>>Holla Forums

Look how the race was expected to go was Hillary beats Bernie The point of bernie was to radicalise the left into the Democrat camp, and goes up against a Jeb/Cruz ticket, and Hillary wins so she could clear her record
They knew Trump was planning a run sometime but they weren't expecting it in 2016 and because he ran he threw everything out of order

This. Trump seriously fucked up the entire establishment by exposing their rigged game.

if dubs, she dies of stroke before election day

Nice picture, where is it from?

Didn't she have a stroke a few years ago? Nystagmus can be caused by a previous stroke, and isn't indicative of anything beyond damage to the visual area of the brain.

Be careful before throwing accusations of debilitating mental illness at her. Yes, they'll do it to Trump without batting an eye. But with the MSM on their side, they can afford false accusations, we can't.

Basically: Dig dig dig.

Dont get excited, here we go

You can't stop these memes.

I am throwing it around to everyone.
She will have a mental breakdown during the debate. She will yell at everyone, start shaking and shit her pantsuit.

Drop the "Shit her pantsuit" if you want to meme it into existence.

Hillary Clinton will shut herself on live television.

It will happen.

Kek wills it.

Shit

I lied about the last thing for fun.

Good example albeit outdated.

HER PALMS ARE SWEATY
KNEES WEAK
ARMS ARE HEAVY
THERE'S POOPOO ON HER PANTSUIT ALREADY
MOM'S SPAGHETTI

Is that first pic photo shopped? If not, that's some demonic possession thing.

Get lost, "shill"

You just know that they're going to try to get Gary Johnstein in there

The more people they have on the debate stage, the better it is for Hillary. It won't save her.

Watch the Obama/Hillary debates from 2008 for an early preview of what's coming. She could barely contain her rage and even snapped at him a few times. That was before she was all medicated up, too. I fully expect her to completely lose her shit onstage followed by a 20-minute commercial break.

So that's why they needed the syringe in

Since we know where they live, where they work, and what their twitter and emails are, what should we do with them? Any suggestions?

Are her handlers expecting this? Seems like they're sending a cripple to a cage match.

L.O.L.

Is there some deeper meaning, or am I really reading posts as boring as yours?

…there's no syringe

Is this that karma I keep hearing about?
Bitch is evil through most of her life and now gets to slowly drift into the void while everyone laughs at her damnation?

In addition to having a seizure, there is evidence to support that she also regularity shits herself. Its widely speculated that the constant clearing of her throat is due to chemotherapy radiation, as evidenced by the clear removal of a tumor on her young in addition to a clearly bald head.

The reason that she bought and payed for this election instead of letting oldkike have it is because shes not going to live to see another one.

The scarier realization is the fact she's the best candidate to start WW3 for that very reason. She won't have the conscience to hesitate killing billions, as she won't have to live with the consequences of it.

>mfw she's falling apart like George Stark in The Dark Half.

Well…that, and she's a woman.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

wait, what happens if one of the candidates dies before the election? can he party present someone else or is it too late and dems would be stuck with no candidate?

kek

My dad was a long time cocaine addict and had untreated PTSD and personality disorders. What you said about the look in her eye when she gets mad seems about right. They ain't there anymore at that moment.

Has that ever happened before?

Think I'm gonna meme up a fight night poster after work.

I'M NOT IN HERE WITH YOU. YOU'RE IN HERE WITH ME.

at least you got dubs

She will be medicated.

This

I like to know too. Do anyone have answer for this?

I'm pretty sure she is loopy, but this video is weak at best.

cross thread with better video evidence.
8ch.net/pol/res/7014280.html

Being an asshole is not a sound strategy (muh fee-fee's, muh sympathy, etc.) but going balls-to-the-walls though questions, rapid bantz and forcing her to respond/think quickly will lead to

COUGHING FITS, PANTS WITH SHIT

test

I'm not seeing the nystagmus.

While that's all very interesting, I don't think it's wise to hammer on Hillary being mentally ill. Trump will demolish her during the debates; if he does this after having acknowledged her mental illness, he'll look heartless.

It might be best to wait on this until after the first or second debate.

I actually think it's Dark Souls 3 concept art

This is why a competent justice system with unbiased investigation and speedy trials were envisioned by the founding fathers. I didn't turn out perfect, but it is certainly a broken mess now.

While I genuinely don't give a fuck about the Clintons and their misery, their sentence is supposed to be behind bars, not in front of the media spotlight. There's a certain barbarism about the latter that shouldn't be present in Western society.

isn't enough med's in the pharmacy to keep her shit together when she goes up against Trump.

and "chill pills" / anti psychotic med has reduced / no effect in high stress situations.

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

or… just throwing it out there… or smart enough to acknowledge that a batshit insane person is not a suitable presidential candidate

honestly is this an epileptic attack?

Also, this video was posted on youtube back in March.

I don't get why people post this over and over. It's like the booger shit with El Rato.
Are you people daft enough to not understand physical humor? It's like the people who post that video of Trump making fun of that reporter and saying "lol look, Trump's acting like a retard". That's the fucking point, idiot.

Meant to post

are you fucking retarded? She is having a seizure. That's why I'm asking is it epileptic or what is the cause of it.

your comment is so fucking stupid it hurts my brain and eyes

Three people are talking to her at once, so she does this gesture to indicate that they need to calm the fuck down and talk one at a time. I understood all that in the first 90 frames of the video.
Again, the fact that people keep on calling it a seizure, the way people keep calling the tonsil stone a booger, is just fucking stupid.

could be a seizure, or a inappropriate joke.

She has limited / little-to-no understanding of human emotions, which could be why she has this weird and awkward humour and laughs at inappropriate times for inappropriate amounts of time and unfit volume.

or she is severely brain-damaged.

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

It wasn't an epileptic attack. She was talking some shit, when suddenly the reporters started talking all at once - too much information at once for her feeble brain and it overheated her, she had her eyes closed when in the seizure - she wanted to minimize information as to apply more brain power for audio processing. In the end she was resetted and spouted completely unrelated bullshit about her beverage.
So I conclude that her brain is baked from something.

you're fucking stupid.

I wish I knew how to do emoji's and stuff, because this post would deserve about 3 paragraphs of "that's some good shit right there"

next time 3 people or more try to talk to me at one time, I'm just gonna start bobbing my head like a person suffering from head trauma.

It's perfectly normal, innit.

You've got to try the cold chai.

You're both fucking stupid and hilarious. But thanks for your input, it was entertaining

dat cold chai doe

It's not normal at all, and you'd look fucking out-of-place doing it, but I'd expect this kind of shit from someone who did nothing but yell at Secret Service agents for a decade.

Good to know. Both me and myself are idiots. I thought it was only me for a minute.

must.try.the.cold.chai

You're not wrong, someone who's mentally unstable shouldn't be in office, but an event like this could end up playing meaningfully into the media's "Trump is a big fat meanie" narrative.

I could be wrong, though. Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

No. This isn't normal. There's a big difference between being startled and a petite mal seizure, which you then try to cover up by repeating the movement.

If this kind of joke is unacceptable to you, then you must consider h3h3productions a travesty of modern comedy.

Could anyone explain this, I'm honestly at a loss what kind of mental affliction could cause this kind of behavior.

Now UNLIKE the stupid "seizure" shit, this is actually downright fucking bizarre. Like, I dunno, maybe she was trying to look playful and shit, to cover up the murders and all that? I have no idea.

you are.

If she admits to having mental issues
and Trump acknowledges those mental issues
and the media recognize her mental issues

then a mental break down will not be seen as a "Trump is a bully" event, but a "this bitch be unfit" event.

I keep posting pic related, but nobody seems to get the Dr.Who reference

I feel bad for you.

Maybe because we all don't watch TV shows for literal autists. Like, not "someone I disagree with on Holla Forums" autistic, but "I like to rock back and forth in my chair in complete silence" autistic.

easily amazed and distracted could be a sign of reduced mental faculties.

a potential side effect of a stroke.

fucking KEK

David Tennat's Dr.Who was pretty damn good.

the show went to shit afterwards, but fair is fair.
and this is from a guy who stopped watching TV 4 years ago.

It's technically decent, but designed to only appeal to the autistic and/or self-righteous. Much like Game of Thrones.

It's photoshopped, but the only thing that was modified was that the teeth were removed and the mouth was a bit widened. Everything else stayed the same as in the original.

I just can't wait for all her supporters to mass suicide once she literally collapses on-stage during a debate, has an epileptic seizure, a mental breakdown and then a heart attack - all in the span of 3 minutes.

She's a psychopath.

She has that dead stare, the faked emotions, the unnatural body movement.
Her cold demeanor, the ease with which she lies, the fact she appears generally calm except when she's losing control. Her hair trigger-temper and lack of awareness.
The little private information about her from those close to her confirm it as well. (She used to physically abuse bill and got angry when she didn't get her way)

Having had the displeasure of dealing with multiple diagnosed sociopathic individuals in my life, I recognize it immediately.

She's not a narcissis or even psychotic (though she's been described as "confused" since recently), she's something far more sinister.

D-do you not know how to take a fucking screenshot?

COUGHING FIT
PANTS WITH SHIT

He is a kike married to another tranny kike and you faggots are using him in your memes. You just hand the jews wins everyday.

Underrated post
top kek

We memed it ahead of time during her speech
COUGHING FIT PANTS WITH SHIT
The meme power laid dormant and became more powerful over time and now it will erupt on the debate stage, quite literally.

COUGHING FIT

PANTS OF SHIT

MAIL THEM IRL SHIT

WE'RE FUCKING PRIMED AND READY FOR THIS LITERAL SHIT

COUGHING FITS
PANTS WITH SHIT

is /bmw/ any good now? It was really dead when i checked it last time

Unstable schizophrenia is often byproduct of occult work or possession.

Uhm, im becoming more religious by the day, i mention the

Bureau of Memetic Warfare

and i get trips. Kek is real i swear to fucking Odin.

I should add to this I've spoken with schizophrenic who had his condition induced via a literal deal with a witch that resulted in temporary possession. We know hillary has occult connections. I'm wondering if she was prepped to be full antichrist type.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS WITH SHIT

The party would shoehorn someone in to represent the ticket. They'd have to pick someone well-known with so little time so it'd be Sanders or Biden.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS WITH SHIT

COUGHING FIT
PANTS WITH SHIT
O for heaven's sake! What difference does it make!!??

COUGHING FIT
PANTS WITH SHIT

back to >>>Holla Forums the non fun one

Well it explains why she didnt do any thing other than scripted and controlled interviews for over 273 days or so. She really is drugged and mental, it shows how much shit kikes get on the shovel to use as a puppet, they are running dry themselves.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS WITH SHIT

Kek please I beseech ye, give me Dubs and make this become reality!!

come on scoob
stop fucking with my eyes

Hey OP what do you have to say about Fringe Wizard?

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2Pf9m7B_hmKHBl9e3-Welgy2r1U3V8pD

COUGHING FIT

= PANTS WITH SHIT ==

COUGHING FIT

PANTS WITH SHIT

What is going on in video related to your vid?

COUGHING FIT
PANTS WITH SHIT

COUGHING FIT
PANTS WITH SHIT

If I seriously believed she was going to start WWIII instead of just pushing the status quo control structure I'd vote for her.

woah, dubs… dubs everywhere

I agree with this assessment and have personal experience with it to back what you're saying too.

Hillary obviously has medical problems, but she also obviously has the best legitimate doctors in the palm of her hands, too. How long do you think, realistically, can these people keep this demon alive?

Sorry, didn't mean to quote in that post.

Indefinitely with endless transfusions of sacrificed goyim blood.

Watch it at 1/4 or 1/4 speed

Definitely something going on there

I certainly do. Now take your imgur file and eceleb faggotry back to reddit.

she's also old as fuck, and a psychotic psychopath

This is what I thought too, OP. I've got an elderly aunt with brain damage, and she has some of the same mannerisms, and difficulty dealing with too much verbal stimulus.

There's also her Fresnel eyeglass lens that's typically used for correcting double vision in people with brain damage

COUGHING FIT
PANTS WITH SHIT

Studied psychology once upon a time (drop out)

watched it several times, including in 1/4 speed.
gotta admit, it looks like a perfectly natural anger response from someone who is confronted with a false allegation (which is her POV)

the other thread has a much better video focusing on her stroke-related brain damage.

not naming that webm hillary barking like a bitch
shiggy

Hillary takes blood pressure medicine which has the side effect of almost constant coughing. Angiotensin II blockers do that, such as Lisinopril or Losartan or a great many other related BP drugs.

She's a mess, obviously her weight gain has finally gotten to her health.

since we're talking about shillary's health, now would be a good time to remind people she had a fucking blood clot and a concussion not so long ago
archive.is/x1Ely
archive.is/pWCMl
archive.is/x9EAc

i only wish we knew what kind of drug cocktail she has to take every morning to keep her from keeling over while keeping her mood up

Low energy shitposting m8.

There's a reason why you're not in that line of employment any longer, user. Stop trying to shit all over this strong, independent womyn just because she's pounding your stupid dog-emperor into the ground by 15+ points.

The most obvious video is the recent one where she's confused by the idiots unfolding their protest sign interrupted during her speech.

I genuinely feel sorry for her, the mask is slipping and we can see that basically she is just white knuckling this to the end. A scared old woman who needs round the clock medical treatment and will probably die in office.

It's odd to see how human she is. In that moment where she looks at them, hesitates, then jumps as the secret service rush her. These people are slaves and have always been the front facing puppets for powers beyond.

youtube.com/watch?v=NXdkiaZvTVQ

B-b-but bans can only last up to like 3 months or something. You did read the ban page, didn't you?

There's literally nothing wrong with being kampfy. He's a good mod, works hard for what he has, he makes deals and gets along with everybody.

Considering that this is a low-effort disinfo thread, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I'm not even convinced by the syphilis rumors, either. For her to contract it from Bill would require them having physical contact beyond holding hands on stage.

Use the filter, dude, not the reply button.

Why do newfaggots not lurk, kids these days I tell you hwat.
How many cucks from halfchan did we actually get?

Filter doesn't work for me.

the rachposters are never going away, filtering them doesn't waste their time like replying to them does

I'm a 4chon veteran, kiddo

HIS NAME WAS
KIETH OLBERMANN

Please fuck off to Reddit

I love that video.
10/10 chum

It's like you want to be called out on your obvious bullshit.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

HIS NAME
WAS
KIETH OLBERMANN

ftfy

0/10, see me after class.

HIS NAME WAS
KIETH OLBERMANN

OP is punctual, so that's a negative.

Start gassing yourself anytime.

You're not a Holla Forumsak you Leftist garbage.

HIS NAME WAS
KIETH OLBERMANN

HIS NAME WAS KIETH OLBERMANN

Man, just a small laugh that Trump gives proves how much more of a caring man he is.
Fucking great.

She just walked out of a skrillex concert where cats where thrown

Forgot

I keep being amazed how a POTUS can fucking meddle in elections like this Audacious Nigger has done.

It's a spaz, which she then tried to salvage.

Also notice the crazy eyes.

WEW

Eh, it could be either a seizure or Hillary goofing off in an attempt to seem like a human being. Can't really tell from just the video, and none of us are medical professionals so its just speculation. Either way, her health is terrible, as evidenced by coughing fits, probable incontinence, low energy, etc. I would be surprised if she can handle the debates at all.

Psychopaths completely lack the ability to socialize or relate to others, it is all theatre, and intelligent psychopaths can practice their fake mannerism and interaction well enough to fool most people, Hillary is probably really low energy, and totally out of it so she can't keep up the facade anymore and comes off as a retard or an autist when attempting to be humorous or playful. Either that or she needs a cocktail of drugs just to function.

She's going to have a seizure live on air.

those are some nice integers to go along with that post

2 off, kek

Hello Correct The Record™, you guys sure are brave still shilling it up when you have Dylan Roof tier people actively watching you through the windows of your building at 445 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001

I still say some of the best ammo to use are Obongo's own words back when he was running against her.

I'm sure we'll see some arguments he used pop up again once Trump really starts digging into her.

Wait what? There are rumors that Hyllyry Clyntyn has contracted syphilis?

What the fuck, alt-right? Why are you fantasizing about the sex life of a womyn so advanced in age? Do womyn ever cease to be sex objects in your lustful eyes?

why are you such an embarrassing tryhard? How much time to you waste of your pathetic life shitposting and pretending to be a libshit contrarian? I'm not sure whether to feel sorry for you or to laugh at you.

HIS NAME WAS
KIETH OLBERMANN

Daily reminder that Rach is Imkampfy, and mods need to be gassed.

proof?

You should laugh.

Trump is 70, 2016 is realistically his last shot.

They didn't think he would ever run in earnest. They didn't take him seriously before late 2015.

wew lad

You realise there is more than one kind of seizure, right?
It's not stupid theory at all. Both the reporters one and this one occurred immediately following intense stimulation and looked pretty similar, including blown pupils.
Reporters barraged her simultaneously and got up in her face which triggered that attack, this one had flashing lights and fireworks.

that totally makes you a LABEL1, a LABEL2 and a LABEL3 you fucking LABEL4

I wasn't debating rachposter. I was insulting him and asking a valid question

COUGHING FIT
PANTS WITH SHIT

take what shillary is saying about "watching the record" and use it against her.

never happened before, but chimps are gonna chimp

Sneaky but possibly true.
Trump is gonna have to be harsh.

Go fuck yourself, faggot. You're making us honest Tor users look bad.

The source can be found here. Enjoy!
bfy.tw/76Om

And of course, no sauce.

Wow… this is very good news if true… she might just have a stroke by the time the first debate comes!

Aww. CTR discovered tor. Isn't that cute. You know you only hurt tor posters, because I don't give a shit if I filter all tor users.

Well CTR, often times professionals do browse imageboards. You see some of us started browsing a long time ago, and continue back here despite having professional careers. Not everyone who disagrees with you is an overweight dude in his mother's basement.

Oh, and go fuck yourself faggot.

Even Stalin's doctors left him to die alone in his last days user.

Is it illegal to point a laser pointer at them?

Imagine the shit spattering everywhere, like a motorcycle stuck in the mud, as she bends over during a stressful moment on live TV, hikes dat ole blue dress up, and sprays her ancient, withered buttcheaks with her yellow-stained, fingernail-like claws.

did bill give her syphilis?

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

She's a dork on top of being a murderer masquerading as a "normal person". She's doing her best to pretend to be something she's not while being dorky in the process.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS WITH SHIT

COUGHING FIT
PANTS WITH SHIT

looks like she was startled into a fit which she was trying hard to control then attempted to repeat the involuntary movements with a voluntary gesture then had to gather her thoughts and scrambled to mumble something about "you guys have got to try the cold chai"

Look.
Have you ever had…
One shot. Or one opportunity. To seize everything you ever wanted.
One moment. And just let it slip.
Yo. Her palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy. Her diapers full already, Bill's spaghetti.
She's nervous, but on the surface she looks dazed and loaded
to drop dead, but she keeps on forgetting
What the jews wrote down, the bribed crowd roars so loud.
She opens her mouth, and the hole pops right out.
She's barking, how, the whole Holla Forums is memeing out.
The emails are found, times up, over, blaow!

Snap back to Shilarry, oh, there goes Hillary, oh there goes Bernie, he choked
He's so mad, that he gave up that easily,
He'll have it, he knows the whole DNC is broke, it don't matter she won't take over that easily, she's so stacked and he knows, when he goes back on his voters,
That's when it's back to the Goyim with him, this whole atrocity,
Better to go submit and give in than have Trump win.

You better lose your soul in the jews, the moment
They own it, you better just let it go
They've got one shot, to stop, don't miss their chance to throw
This rigged election into the garbage, yo.

Her soul is escaping, through the mouth gaping
The world is hers for the taking, make her QUEEN
As we move toward a, new world order,
A goyim life is borin', but super STARdom is close to post mortem
Only grows harder, only grows hotter.
She blows the goyim are all on her,
Coast to coast shows she's known as the Frauder,
Lonely roads, Jews only knows she's grown farther from Bill, the loli father.
She goes home and barely knows her own order
But hold your long nose 'cause here goes the cold water,
Her Goyim don't want her no more she's cold morbid,
They moved on to the big Trump who can't be stumped,
So the Media is told and it unfolds she's a liar, but the Campaign goes on
Da da dumb da dumb da da

No more games, she'll change what you call rage,
Assaasinate Trump like the dog she's caged,
She was playin' in the beginning, then her drugs all changed.
The DNCs been chewed up and spit up and booed off stage.
But she kept lyin' and still-hiding the next leak,
Best believe somebody paid her this week,
All the pain she caused amplified by the,
Fact that she can't hide the right type of,
Emails on her Goddamn private servers,
And it's no thriller that she's a weapons dealer,
These were her cards and it's so hard
And only getting harder trying to cover up the strings, and
Stuff my wallet between the Saudis and the Jews
Niggers shouting Black Lives Matter over
Bernie's talk that's hot,
Has gotten her to the point where she's like a slug or skunk,
To formulate a plot or end up in Jail or shot,
Success is her only fuckin' option, failures NOT,
Bill I love ya but your body has got to go, I can not grow old in charge or not,
So here I go it's my shot,
Kill trump or not, cause this is the only opportunity I've got!

Hillary is so full of shit, some of it is leaking out under the pressure.

put up webcams and stream the office.

(underrated tripsdubs)

I don't give a fuck what anybody says, that man has either cancer or aids and isn't long for this Earth.

You know someone who disagrees with that?

Hadn't realized it was such common knowledge. Seen some speculation on a few blogs but nothing much more.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS WITH SHIT
COUGHING FIT
PANTS WITH SHIT
COUGHING FIT
PANTS WITH SHIT
COUGHING FIT
PANTS WITH SHIT
COUGHING FIT
PANTS WITH SHIT
COUGHING FIT
PANTS WITH SHIT