Red Pill Thread

ITT We red pill each other GO!!!.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3fA5uzWDU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bet you thought this would be all fun and games right OP? Just to teach you a lesson, I think Ill blackpill you

Transient Global Amnesia Greyspacing. All of our thoughts and actions are predetermined

youtube.com/watch?v=N3fA5uzWDU8

Nothing personnel kid

This is a classic interview; former KGB Yuri Besimov (sp?) talks about the long process of converting the US culture to that of Marxism/Communism

Redpills > Blackpills

this is a good clip
although i'm a bit of a lefty, a lot of people misunderstand espionage/covert operations of intelligence agencies and this sheds a light on it
although, things have changed quite a bit since the cold war with the development of technology, the same fundamental principles stay the same

The advent of high technology and the digital era has merely expedited process. Conversely, this has also rapidly increased the ability of Nationalists to spread our own propaganda, whereas previously it was very difficult if not impossible. The education and media systems by and large are still largely the same, insofar as I can tell.

Oh well.

yeah but all of us know and are redpilled here on Nazichan

Its the blackpills that few are exposed to.

that Greater Israel pic gets me hard every time I see it

this pic is a perfect example of how distorted popular culture is.

what is this trying to say? you realize modern crematoria arent designed to exterminate a race, right? its like saying the spruce goose ddnt exist because modern wooden planes are handheld toys.

Where is the proof they were exterminating a race? besides, burning bodies in pits would leave behind large amounts of charred bones and the such. And even if you found those, how do you know they were jews?

prisoners died from typhus and starvation caused by allied bombings

It's not a matter of design; there were no super genocide crematoriums then or now.

Also this, see above infographs. People are just very attached to established orthodoxies; the religion of holocaustianity in particular.

im not interested in arguing it because i dont care, but thats not what was on the picture.

I find it funny. Assuming the machinations of white genocide and greater Israel are realized; the currently liberal, white, tolerant populations of Europe will be replaced by frothing Anti-Semitic Muslims who want nothing more than for "Allah to make a mushroom cloud over Israel." You guys must be really secure in your end game.

First pic in this post.

Not interested in arguing either, only in revealing the greatest lie in human history.

i didnt reply to that post, did i? either way both pics conveniently leave out the primary method of disposal was burn pits.

You said it was not on the picture, perhaps I misunderstood. And this is getting dangerously close to a pitiful internet argument so this is the last thing I'll say. Assuming there were burn pits, there would be mass-graves with millions of human remains; much like those found in Ukraine, Poland and other territories occupied by the USSR. There are none in the NSDAP territories that come even close to the official six million number.

how can you expect to redpill me when after swallowing the redpill i swallowed the bluepill in order to garner more insights on the greenpill when usually the greenpill was the real red pill all along and didn't exist for anyone but everyone? why was the pill even in this dimension if it didn't want to become an utter stage of happiness when i forgot how to tie my shoes?

you need to learn the difference between a mass grave and a burn pit.

There is nothing wrong with pedophila there i red pilled you all.

I literally stated this in

Filthy kike, get back to your containment board

TIME IS A CUBE

THE EARTH IS A CUBE

A CUBE HAS 4 SIDES

THE FIFTH SIDE IS TIME

YOU HAVE BEEN EDUCATED STUPID

all of your thoughts and views are nothing but replications of what you see in others. you are only republican because you've been around republicans. you're only democratic because you've been around democrats. all opinions are wrong, the world is a lie, no one asked to be born, everyone dies alone. have a good night.

That's a black pill, silly user.

Its on youtube kid. haha

I can see your penis haha