Hey guys, know an easy way I can port my spotify playlists into actual files? I'm not very techy

Hey guys, know an easy way I can port my spotify playlists into actual files? I'm not very techy.

You can't. It's literally impossible.

everything on a computer is a file numb nuts

Spotify is streaming audio, I thought?

frogman

this.

get fb2k and start downloading in flac.

Is limewire a good alternative?

flac is unnescessary for ripped cds 320 kbps mp3 will be equal to flac if cd ripped. also fb2k is botnet

not GNU/net

wtf is spotify? Kids these days and their gay ass apps. kyw

It's like napster but it's legal and you don't have to download the music to listen to it

it's like napster but it cucks you to the app because you can't have the files.

You realize that when you stream something you are downloading it, right?

haha no. how can someone be this stupid?

I was trying to explain it to a retarded person

please help im on windows 10 if that helps yall help me!

You have to download small bits of the audio stream as you listen to it, faggot. Just like if you view pictures on this thread, thay have all been downloaded temporarily to your HDD, it's the only way that you can actually see them. Images and audio don't just come out of nowhere. This is basic shit.

it goes on ram not hdd retard unless you run out of space on your ram then it goes in a swap file

this sucks! anyone wanna post their battletag to play some overwatch?

OP here, what I meant is I just have some pre built like playlists I have that I wanted to port over. The way spotify works in regards to the "Download" feature, is it downloads the songs in an encrypted ogg file, that as of now hasn't been decrypted. I've tried torrenting, but a lot of my music isn't on torrent, and in most cases, its usually only 1 track, not an entire album I want.

And it is downloaded. It doesn't just magically come through your speakers. Everything you see or hear on the internet is downloaded.

no u

Yes, it's all downloaded. Nothing is free.

Lemme rephrase. There used to be a program you linked spotify playlists to, and it would scour and download them to your device. Looking for something like that.

Let me guess, you use an iphone and got cucked out of another feature

Nah, An old Android.

Ah yes, I bet you use Jewgle Play on it as well

Google play? Nah. I think I use an app called "Folder Player" or something. Neat organization. I mostly just use my phone for music.

I use my phone to call people, that's what phones are for. Try getting a PC or a laptop and stop being a faggot.

I have a PC. I'm not carrying an entire PC in my back pocket so I can listen to music.

By the time you figure out how to do it, you could have typed out your playlist manually, and you wouldn't have to install some stupid adware on your phone.

Besides, it's good exercise for your typing skills.

then burn music cassette tape and carry a walkman, fag

BUT THEN I'LL HAVE TO CARRY A FUCKING PENCIL WITH ME FOR THE CASSETTES

wrong

incognito mode stores them in RAM

Smart phones are personal computers, perhaps you meant desktop pc?

Welcome to 2017, where kids think they know what they are talking about