ADL Condems BLM over criticism on Israel

archive.is/1BvIT

twitter.com/ADL_National/status/761317338968756225

OYYY VEYYY! SAVE US FROM THE NIGGERS, GOYS!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hBlbLgl5WDs?t=169
archive.is/Gv9Kf
twitter.com/ADL_National/status/761358616230113282
archive.is/BQLTi
twitter.com/ADL_National/status/761317428483661824
archive.is/CJbDg
twitter.com/ADL_National/status/761328495372800000
archive.is/4S2VZ
youtube.com/watch?v=sGssbaktT1I
archive.is/Ppc2V
books.google.co.uk/books?id=7QLiAwAAQBAJ&pg=PA9
books.google.co.uk/books?id=aPC1AAAAIAAJ
books.google.co.uk/books?id=AXu-Ba49o2QC&pg=PA111
jta.org/2013/12/26/news-opinion/world/dutch-rabbi-confronts-jews-with-ancestors-complicity-in-slavery
books.google.co.uk/books?id=CgB2AAAAMAAJ
books.google.co.uk/books?id=tmLHBWVxfeoC&pg=PA585
archive.is/a2vCZ
youtube.com/watch?v=GUE0si2llTY
youtube.com/watch?v=eDmdjC34wSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We must meme niggers wanting to kick out all the jews.

And whites will go along with it because they’ll be racist if they don’t.

AFRICAN-AMERICAN lives still matter.

There is no such thing as hyphenated Americanism.

you all should really spread this and keep it going. remember operation tower of babel

This is the perfect opportunity to call ADL racist and redpill normies on how it was founded to protect a rapist kike.

D'OY VEY DESE SCHWARTZES ARE RACIST! SHUT IT DOWN

In before bipartisan consensus rapidly declares BLM to be an international terrorist organization

I except to happen when BLM reach Israel.

I can't
OY GEVAULT!
enough at this bit of news.

Whoever loses, we win. With some clever input we may be able to see the public turn against both of them

OY VEY HOW COULD THIS BE HAPPENING!

Holy fuck, an actual good thing to come from BLM

We should shill for the "we wuz Hebrews n sheeit" conspiracy theory for maximum lulz.

How will dindus respond to the classic "muh six million" appeal to emotion?

Like this:

youtu.be/hBlbLgl5WDs?t=169

Dubs confirm.

With appropriate organization, I think these two groups could be cajoled into open confrontation with each other. Can you imagine BLM firebombing the ADL?

Oy vey its annuddahhh shoaahhhh!

If anyone was on the fence with BLM, they are off it now after they made their demands public.

Reparations just completely turned everyone the fuck off. They made their ideals clear for all to see.

archive.is/Gv9Kf

Oy vey, these black goyim trying to steal our reparation shekels, don't they know that only we get repaid for the six gojillion?

So I'm guessing BLM is going to disappear overnight now

Just like FEMEN.

Does FEMEN even exist anymore?

No, it disappeared overnight

They wanted to open a wing or whatever in Israel, so all-around good guy and role model George Soros cut their funding.

twitter.com/ADL_National/status/761358616230113282
archive.is/BQLTi

Fucking amazing, this will redpill millions

The Jews really are behind it all aren't they?

And the Golem is yet again out of control…

I miss those titties. It was mainly Russian girls, yum.

twitter.com/ADL_National/status/761317428483661824
archive.is/CJbDg

I see this as the only way they would be able to save themselves from the track they are on now with news media suicide as they get much more untrustworthy to the common populace; have BLM officially declare war on jews. Sacrifice one of their golems for the sole purpose of saving face.

Their SJW golem is a laughing stock, BLM is falling apart at the seams.

twitter.com/ADL_National/status/761328495372800000
archive.is/4S2VZ

Black vs Jew racewar when?

What if a Holla Forumsack or a right wing provocateur got them to add the anti-Israel shit to their platform?

HAHAHAHAH Nigger pets turn on them like always and then the Kikes have the audacity to finally criticize them when they finally attack after all this time of them attacking Whites and them not saying shit. Kikes truly despicable hypocrites destined for the lowest levels of hell.

Isn't this like the same thing that happened with Femen and Soros? Didn't he cut their funding when they launched a branch in Israel or something.

Almost like the Golem turned on its master.

We should use this lads.

Meme it.

Now (((they))) will categorize BLM as a hate group, since it is no longer only targeting h'wites and da po-lease.

You live to see another Soros machination backfire.

Is it just me or are Golems getting out of hand more and more often as Soros and the other Jew old guard become old and senile?

Is it possible that the new generation of elite Jews have been afflicted by degeneracy like us Goyim? If that's true then it won't be long before the jig is up.

Time to get comfy

2016 has been such a wonderful year.

das rite

Didn't the same thing happen when occupy Wall Street started to call out Jews?

THAS RITE

I LOVE the fact that they're blatantly two-faced.

THIS
we need to turn them against each other.

That would be hilarious

It's pretty easily done.

Like during the Black Oscars bullshit all you needed to do was tell the niggers the truth. White people don't run Hollywood or the Oscars. The Jews do, so go bother them.

You can do the same thing with Banking or Wall Street when they cry about not being able to get a loan, or why nobody builds banks in the ghetto. It's the Jews nigga!

(nice confirming dubs. checked)
They've gone arrogant in their ways. The old ones don't want to give up their throne of power, and are facing the realities of mortality tearing them kicking and screaming away from it. The younger generations and youth were programmed in such a way to be more submissive, pozzable, and stupid in ways so that no new ideas or any young fresh blood to upset their preciously organized system that they have going. They've also unknowingly created an environment for themselves where they have no true "heir" to their perfectly crafted system because whoever they string up is so pozzable, submissive, and only exists as an empty shell to repeat whatever rhetoric is necessary. The jew is stagnant.

And they've gotten into a position where no matter what they do or not do, their hand becomes revealed and light of truth illuminates who they truly are.

And they would've probably gotten away with it too if it weren't for some meddling autists shitposting on an ancient japanese ricepudding imageboard with smug anime girls and their terabytes worth of information about the jewish lie and their history of deceit

I don't think that anything would cause them more butthurt because they're just as racist as we are.

Actually I think that they're more racist. We claim that we're superior to everyone else because we evolved in a much colder and difficult environment thus we got smarter because we had to if we wanted to survive.

Jews think that they're Chosen by god as the master race.

pretty disappointing.

How long until their funding gets cut off?

What's wrong with opossums? They kill a lot of poisonous snakes?

Exactly
youtube.com/watch?v=sGssbaktT1I

Tell me that in this video Zuckerburg isn't a massive beta male. If he's some Alpha Jew plotting the destruction of the goyim then he's a fucking fantastic actor.

THAS RITE

Asians evolved in cold climates. Their eyes evolved to combat snow blindness. Their skin has more fat for extra isolation.

Not to say white people didn't evolve in a harsh environment that was cold. It's just that the East Asians environment was probably colder but with less cloud cover.

Jew men are notoriously effeminate. You know this because you see it in the media. They despise Trump for being the silverback gorilla, the one that is denying them bananas and access to the females.
So the Jews just hoot and holler and stomp around like beta gorillas do when they can't do anything else.

Zuckerberg isn't an elder jew. He isn't even a lieutenant. He is "new money". Middle management. He knows that his masters can bankrupt him with a phone call.

fucken corporations man

Every time you post an anime girl, a jew loses a shekel.

Aren't Asians a little smarter as we are on average but their IQ distribution gravitates towards the average rather than creating the insanely high IQ outliers like Newton, Euler, Darwin, ect that pushed white civilization so far?

Also their IQ gravitating towards the average would explain their conformist collectivist ant like mentality.

Maybe white people value individualism and Freedom so much because mentally we're all over the map.

Its a rat.

Are the tides really turning Holla Forums?

If Trump wins it really could.

And with modern technology nothing is ever EVER forgotten. I'm not sure the Jews will be able to worm their way back in ever again.

pretty much this. And taking away the entire internet? It would only ultimately reveal their hand. You'd not only have people pissed at the kikes, but also people curious and wanting to look into what exactly caused it, and they will go digging.

This. Heavily emphasize on how black jesus actually was, and how the jews forced the romans to persecute him.

BRING DOWN THAT WALL YOU RACISTS

DUBS OF TRUTH
DUBS OF TRUTH
DUBS OF TRUTH

Sometimes I think that Christopher Nolan is far more redpilled than we think. None of his movies are degenerate and they all really jive with imageboard users for some reason.

Holla Forums, NAME ONE THING MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN THE GOLEM ATTACKING THE JEWS

Please, try your hardest; it's a difficult challenge.

Jews killing other Jews?

Uncommon, but pretty good.

A world without jews.

…I should have thought about those easy answers first before asking that question.

Jews being completely fucking erased by their own hand while we retake the world?

Shoah
The Babylonian invasion of Israel
The Holocaust(if it actually happened)
Ancient Egyptians enslaving Jews and forcing them to do labor
God smiting and punishing the Jews for acting like Jews

KEK

Soros really can't help himself can he?

I admit defeat; just was too enamored by hearing the Oy Veys from BLM turning on the Jews. It's a nice sound, hearing them get theirs, even if this might end up amounting to not much.

Soros is a useful idiot as well.
Mr. I Made MIllions Overnight s bought and paid for by king jew. I believe him to be the scape goat which is why they let him run at the mouth.
When he'd dead they'll say "there we killed that evil jew, but we're the good jews….let's play goyim"

OWS was funny. For the first month and a half (((they))) ignored it. Then, once the shills started with the 'progressive stack' bullshit, then the (((media))) was there to interview (((Ketchup))).

The King Jews are the Rothschilds right? Aren't they pretty much the most powerful Jews in Jewry?

Pretty sure they are like they can crush Soros if they felt like it. Nobody touches them.

Is there anybody above or equal to them?

It's all cool mate. It's fine to be relishing in the cries of death of your enemies, just still remember the goal that is being fought for, the chapter of the greatest deceivers, ruiners of societies, and general plague upon humans on earth coming to a climactic conclusion that finally puts this chapter to rest, as the history and everything about the jew menace is revealed.

And then finally mankind, after purgery of inferior subhumans since the hardworking whites are the ones that advance the societal, cultural, technological, economic, and etc. standard, can finally realize its destiny in ascending to the stars. And then mankind can join the other lifeforms in space in fighting the equivalent of the space jew menace.

Depends do you believe in lizardmen and aliens?

What sane person believes that shit?

I take that as a no then. Then yes the Rothchilds are the Jews who run the world

I still don't think it's gonna happen though, jewish women seem very, very nationalistic and racist.

You know I have tried this (not recently) but back in the day, it didn't work. Get TjNigguhmiore to talk about this shit, then maybe some niggers would wake up. If nothing, it would help get the more feral of the apes (who hate dat uncle tom) to talk about this shit well there crapping on TJ.

I hope it spreads further into the nigger communities.

white privilege is codeword for jewish privilege

Wouldn't that make God racist?

Bump

OY VEY 6000 JEWILLIONS HAVE DIED IN THE HOLOCAUST BECAUSE A ARYAN MONSTER SUCH AS YOURSELVES ARE ALLOWED TO EXIST

A MULTIVERSE WITHOUT JEWS.

Black-jew hostility goes back a while, the ((media)) downplays it.

'The Fate of the Jews (New York: Times Books, 1983), Roberta Strauss Feuerlicht describes a series of meetings on black–Jewish tension which were held at Manhattan’s 92nd Street Y in the early part of 1981. At the first of
these, the black spokesman was the educator Dr.Kenneth Clark, whose study of racial discrimination was cited by the Supreme Court in Brown v. Board of Education. He wondered aloud at one point why it should be this relationship, rather than, say, black–Catholic relations, that was so emotionally
combustible:
Clark’s rhetorical question was unexpectedly
answered a few minutes later. A woman told him he underestimated how important survival is to Jews and said, “One of the reasons there isn’t quite as much dialogue with the Catholics is the Catholics aren’t worried that the blacks are going to shove them into the oven.” '

"I'm sick and tired of hearing about the Holocaust," Jesse Jackson 1979

Crown Heights riot 1991

archive.is/Ppc2V

books.google.co.uk/books?id=7QLiAwAAQBAJ&pg=PA9

books.google.co.uk/books?id=aPC1AAAAIAAJ (page 312)

books.google.co.uk/books?id=AXu-Ba49o2QC&pg=PA111

jta.org/2013/12/26/news-opinion/world/dutch-rabbi-confronts-jews-with-ancestors-complicity-in-slavery

books.google.co.uk/books?id=CgB2AAAAMAAJ (page 14)

books.google.co.uk/books?id=tmLHBWVxfeoC&pg=PA585

40 percent of all Jewish families in the USA owned slaves, compared to just 8% of white families.

archive.is/a2vCZ

youtube.com/watch?v=GUE0si2llTY

youtube.com/watch?v=eDmdjC34wSk

Oh god please let this happen, I'm all for the dissolution of israel.

I still think it's too convenient that BLM releases their demands to the public a week ago, and then declare war on the zionists shortly after.