Liberal woman "intimidated" by flag

A lady cries harassment after being kicked out of a store for calling a confederate flag hate speech.
There's another thread about this here: 8ch.net/pol/res/9902978.html#9903944

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.encyclopediadramatica.rs/threads/special-snowflake-loses-it-over-a-confederacy-flag.28812/
vid.me/rpic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all parties involved in this video look like morons

Cry more faggot. Maybe she'll touch your tiny penis if you do it enough.

i just called her retarded
good job, brainlet

Yeah nice try.
Go back to your containment board Holla Forums.

oh my god i wonder if you even realize how you sound

Fuck this cunt.

Do you really think I'm this fucking dumb?
Anyone with half a brain knows why you have these particular images saved and why your trying to subtly whiteknight for the girl. Your a faggot from Holla Forums.

what's it like knowing you are a liberal?

Well thanks for making it easier for us to know that your a Holla Forums faggot.
Now get the fuck out.

why is she lying?

She's a woman.

Why is it always Holla Forums that starts throwing temper tantrums at the slightest hint of adversity?

When did I ever say I was from Holla Forums, you brainlet? lol

Anyone who isn't a little whiteknighting cuck like you knows.

Disagreement gets banned on Holla Forums, they freak out when they see it on other boards now. Many posters from there are becoming more and more incapable of actually arguing properly.
It's like they're having legit brain problems.
Same applies to Holla Forums mostly, they're just not as many of them.

probably would have been a good idea to not actually film herself not being attacked if she wanted to claim that they attacked her.

lel
linking to a Holla Forums thread in the OP might've had something to do with it, too

It was a pretty boring vid until she started crying like a scared child. I am surprised she didn't accuse the men of rape.

It is hate speech, the Union won so get over it.

Oh yeah, because If I link a tread, then I'm from Holla Forums.
I guess everything you don't like is/pol/.
Your no better than the stormtards.

You're making it too obvious, you racist faggot.

forum.encyclopediadramatica.rs/threads/special-snowflake-loses-it-over-a-confederacy-flag.28812/

Fuck off back to leftypol and die.

There you go again.

The Left are too weak to resist us. They expend most of their energy at trying to stop Trump, but Trump has no brakes.

Who's backpedaling now, motherfucker?

Hah, I triggered both of you.

what did he mean by this?

I want Holla Forums to leave

Right here.
This is the post where you exposed your own bias along with what board you frequent.
The user you were getting assmad at said nothing resembling Holla Forums shit.
All he did was generally spout stuff that has been spouted by countless anons since imageboards existed, along with throwing in a "gb2 Holla Forums", which literally anyone could do.
Then you went full tantrum and posted this.
Good job.

when you use circular reasoning, you can never be wrong

countersage

Do you even know what circular reasoning is?

Yes, I am assuming you are the one who doesn't if you don't see how employed it.

Holla Forums is the only thing keeping this entire board from degenerating in to nothing but gay trap threads like 4chan Holla Forums.
The jews don't want white people to breed so they push the gay agenda on image boards.

Explain then, I'm sure it will be easy for you since you've got it figured out and totally aren't throwing out names of fallacies because you think it makes you look right.

I want reddit to leave

you realize your exact post can be applied the other way around?

The picture was created on Holla Forums, literally everyone is aware of this.
Nice try though.

..and? you don't think it's circulated elsewhere in the internet?

Oh, and you think the posts you were getting assmad at haven't been parroted throughout imageboards on a regular basis for over a decade?
Give me more reaction images pls

this back and forth has now been deteriorated to the point of meaninglessness. as a token of farewell, have one last (you).

So you give up?

pls don't give up just because I called you out, at least argue with me past the point of meaninglessness and into the point of absurdity.
I don't even care what polidicks you happen to suck tbh.

I think his point was it is equal parts ridiculous to call one guy Holla Forums and one guy not Holla Forums based off of your reasons given, when they are both equally faulty

Really it just started off as an user calling him a white knight faggot and him crying democrats are the real raycis Holla Forums is the tumblrs, thus making him look like a Holla Forums inhabitant.
These sorts of threads always go like this.
OP posts a deliberately inflammatory politics remark, some user comes along pretending to be the centrist, and when another user (or OP) calls him their boogeyman he proceeds to sperg out just like their boogeyman would and causing the user (and probably OP) to take smug satisfaction in riling up their boogeyman while interpreting all responses as damage control.

Holy shit, user, you must see everything like this

Well, I am fat and autistic

I really don't understand? Why don't you just go to /leftyb/ or whatever. Oh thats right, it turns out everything leftists touch turns to shit. Leftism is inherently against everything chans have ever stood for.

Also, since this thread is, was, and always will be shit until it gets pruned, I might as well ask if The Hangover was any good.
Every time I see it brought up on Holla Forums the thread gets memed to death, which is par for the course and doesn't really tell me much.

Did you mistake me for the user I was replying to, or are you telling me to stir shit up on a dead Holla Forums offshoot?
Your post confuses me a bit tbh, I'm not terribly clever.

Why is it always Holla Forums that take everything way too seriously and think everything is some kind propaganda or that everything is trying to push an agenda.
Its always us vs them with you faggots. You can't even help it. The best part is that chan culture is and always will inherently be right wing. This is why Holla Forums is laughed at and Holla Forums is being called a dangerous terrorist group. This is why /leftyb/ is a unfunny shit hole that not even leftists enjoy posting on. You ruin everything you touch. Your entire ideology is based on what other people think, not what you think. Everything you do and think is an attempt to please and gain status in your social groups and circles. You are all giant man children.

7/10
watch it drunk or high

lol Holla Forumsyp trynna defend his shitty capitalist porky shit

7/10 is something you can sit back and enjoy (sober) despite its flaws.
If I have to watch it drunk or high in order to enjoy it then it's a 5/10 at most because that means inebriation is making me overlook glaring faggotry and bullshit I would otherwise notice.
SO, I'll get drunk and watch it then.
Looks like I've got something to do besides shitpost in awful politics threads tonight.

I can't tell if this is even worth responding to

i can never get drunk and enjoy watching movies on my own
actually i just can't drink, basically
i always drink til i blackout

Well you responded, so it peeves you in some way, and you obviously have nothing better to do since you're browsing Holla Forums right now.
Tell us what you think.

Its funny without drugs but it doesn't live up to the hype with out it.

Why do they always do this? Its as if you think you're always in the right and that theres some giant crowd behind you cheering you on every time you open your mouth.

You might have alcoholism if you do that regularly.
Welcome to the club if you do.

I'm fortunate enough to have somehow avoided any hype surrounding it.
I really only know it exists because the first time I heard about it was in a full/tv/ thread that got shitposted to death.

and leftyfur says they're not liberal faggots

This smells of samefag.

Better than smelling of bullshit tbqh.
>>>Holla Forums

wew, are you going to follow up with another response after fiddling with your VPN, then take a screencap showing only one (you)?
Or will you simply respond again and MSpaint the second (you) away?
(you)s are like heroin tbh

Why would I do that?

Because depending on your connection it's quicker than editing out the (you)s in a screencap.

The last one on the SJW side is incorrect. They are modern liberals and call themselves liberals. It's true they don't support classical liberalism because they don't even know what it is. I've never seen a SJW claim that they hate liberalism.

that was kind of the point, dude
both sides devalue the meaning of the word libearlism to the point of nothingness

It would make more sense if you switched out "liberalism" with "liberty" since liberalism has a dual meaning.

not a bad suggestion

And you still haven't responded to my post or told me why it was wrong in any way.
You leftist fags always do this. You're dismissive cunts as well as taking everything too seriously. Off yourselves.

A little late, you have a slow connection or you're bad with MSpaint (shameful tbh).

What response is there to give to you calling him a leftyfur anyway?
"No, I'm not a leftyfur, fuck you" to which you will immediately respond with another assumption about his politics?

It comes from a misunderstanding of what the word "Liberal" actually means. Retards like the one that made that image think it's synonymous with "Liberty"

I'm just playing along user 90% of this thread is people pretending to be retarded. Thats the hot new meme apparently.

But what if 90% of the thread is retarded and you're in the 90%?
What if there is no 90% and it's all just random numbers?
What if there is no God?
What if the holocaust actually happened?

see

It's a possibility. The retard is rarely aware of his affliction.

You just triggered my autism.

Then man himself is the closest thing to the concept. He is.

Then the Nazis did a very good job of hiding the evidence and making the camps look unusable for gassing in the last few months of the war. They were that good at hiding it that they didn't even discuss it in their coded messages that were cracked.

What if reddit never existed?

How the fuck did a news bread in b get this many posts?

who is the pathetic faggot that combs through youtube videos of muh liberals to get triggered at?

Not OP but I watch videos of all kinds of triggered retards for fun, it's not a political thing, it's just funny. It's not anybody's fault except liberals that they are overrepresented in these kind of videos.

I did call you lefty fag because you are one. However, that was not the point of the post. You are ignoring everything I said and taking personal offence to the things I said. Typical retarded leftist.

Also I wasn't same fagging. I just wasn't paying attention to this thread because you're a massive faggot who does nothing but look down on people with a sarcastic tone even though are better than you like 15 year old valley girl.

And then they wonder why nobody likes them.

Embed related always makes me lol.

That cunt had her mind in the gutter. The guy was talking about his gut.

She was looking for a reason to be offended and portray the pro police guy as a hateful bigot.

she was also thinking about cock because most liberals are nymphomaniacs.

That line gets me every time.

lets be real he was talking about his dick but its a stupid thing to be annoyed by on the girls part

Flagfags need to be purged tbh

I thought he was a blm member that just made a off color remark, she was angry that he was representing them if i remember correctly

YOU FUCKING SHILLS

He holds his hand by his gut. Look at the video.

Maybe, I thought she said he was "pro bunker" which is what they were protesting but naybe I misheard.

Doea anybody have the "kekistan" autist with the kilt? I know theres a video for I but I haven't seen it yet.

didn't know there was a video, i wanna see this now too

Am I the only one who is sexually stimulated by this thread?

Was it this post ? If it was then no, you aren't.

that rug really tied the room together

COMFY
vid.me/rpic

fully indoctrinated SJWs don't call themselves liberals, but up until they reach the point where they are too far gone and can no longer come back from the brainwashing, they will call themselves liberals as that's what the media calls them for some reason

Even though I dont like them, I can accept that SJWs are correct on some things like pushing for racial segregation.

kek

Lol'd