The lugenpresse is at it again

archive.is/N8mmg
100% legit guys 👌👌👌 nothing weird here

Other urls found in this thread:

848.noagendanotes.com
youtube.com/watch?v=CEEDG6s_skc
archive.is/Cuk2X
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Round up the journalists, jam hooks under their ribs and hoist them from lamp posts.

top notch journalism right there

they talk about that in the first 15 minutes:

848.noagendanotes.com

clip here:

youtube.com/watch?v=CEEDG6s_skc

It's all unsubstantiated bullshit.

Trump is crazy!! He wants to nuke something as soon as he becomes President!! Vote Hillary!! Pleeeaaaase vote Hillary!

Better to be an informed president, than a misinformed one.

I think I just hit the Lugenpresse bingo here

archive.is/Cuk2X read this goy! Trust us, Trump should stop tweeting and should be reading teleprompters at his rallies now! I am some random person but I have a say in this and I know that this will beat Hillary!

This is a legitimate question. With Russia as our ally, we could just nuke all non-whites and create a planetary utopia.

You aren't really that stupid are you?

Nuclear winter is a kike anti-war myth.

The threat of radiation is grossly exaggerated.

Besides, killing off all non-whites would be worth it regardless.

Except the Japs.

Most of Earth is already a nigger hellscape. The difference is that radiation can't migrate into your country and demand you check your privilege.

Let's compromise. We'll leave 10 alive as slaves to produce cartoons for you.

Japs don't really leave their little island except to rape chinks and gooks.

I'm seriously starting to feel this way too. Hanging all journalists for their crimes against our liberties, the USA, and western civilization seems more and more reasonable these days.

Their disgusting island hive can easily sustain a society of 50 million Europeans.

I'd be fine with whites taking over the entirety of japan if it was still japanese in a sense. Like if all the whites there continued to speak japanese and kept up some of the architectual styling and themes of the island.

It's okay to respect other cultures you know. Hitler didn't want to take all the world for the Germans, he just wanted to take some.

That's almost halfchan tier reporting right there.

It would be a nice place to take holidays and at least all the whites would preserve the environment and buildings.

It could be one giant 'historic village' except instead of just a small town it could be the entire country

Hitler was a gook-loving weeb cuck tbh.

CTR or just a newfag?

He was a weeb cuck for preferring hideous yellow Mongoloids to his Slavic brothers.

to be fair his slavic brothers were murderous rapists fighting for (((communism)))

Hello, my fellow white brother.

yfw he nukes the entire middle east, with double helpings for isarael