You can send one T-800 back in time to assassinate any important figure in history (if they existed) who do you choose?

You can send one T-800 back in time to assassinate any important figure in history (if they existed) who do you choose?

Your mom so you would never make this thread.

My mother.

Jesus. That fucking Jew deserved to die.

You wouldn't believe how many times I've asked myself this question.

If I had to say one person, that would change history on an unprecedented scale, then it would have to be Mayer Amschel Bauer, the forefather of the present-day Rothschilds. Without him, who knows what the world would look like today or what path history would have taken in the 200 or so years without his grubby kike influence.

Adam

Before or after the Apple?

Hitler

Adolf Hitler. Why? Because without anyone to pit the Holocaust on the Jewish media doesn't have their scarlet letter to use as a defence.

Hitler

Wow… freaky triplets… what what what
ALLAH!

So, you admit that the holocaust happened? That the Nazi memorabilia is real?

Kill yourself, Moshe, Chaim and Shlomo.

Eliminating them before they acted would have prevented much of the cultural problems in the modern world.

Suck me off, faggot.

Moses.

See how I said "pit".

Eat your fucking tic-tacs Jonathan!

The whole Soviet army in 1941
Stalin back in the 1920's
Trotsky in the dawn of the Russian civil war
Winston Churchill back in 1930, fuck that kike
FDR in 1920, fuck that kike too
Your mother

John Connor's mother

But upon some further consideration I would have to pick Carl Marx.

The snake, it deceived Adam and Eve

Karl marx

Obama

racist

moses

the alpha jew

adam

what are u feminists?
eve would be an easier target

Abraham.

This.

Colonel Saunders.

That which calls itself god.

Karl Marx. An Entire century of pain could be avoided. Hitler is a low-hanging fruit and he's a nationalist anyways so even if he did turn out to be shit at least his shit would've stayed in Germania. Karl Marx is the most destructive figure of the 20th century long after his death even.

That or Abraham. thus Judaism, Christianity, and Islam would never have become a thing

Hitler came to power specifically because Communist tried to overthrow the government.

This guy

Myself