Hey, femanon 16yo. AMA keep it clean or I won't reply x)

Hey, femanon 16yo. AMA keep it clean or I won't reply x)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/deannalorena/status/657341001296707584?lang=en
twitter.com/deannalorena/status/657341001296707584?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ho Fo Sho

Femanon ay? I'll believe it when I see it. Otherwise - preferably - I think you should just leave.

Have you got something against women? x/

Post a screenshot of this thread with a timestamp

Where are you from?

What brings you to that conclusion? Are you attacking me for my xenophobia towards people who lack any value to give to the content of this site? Or, are you just trying to play the victim in order to garner sympathy? I'd like to know.

What's a timestamp?

I live in Ontario

If I was a boy, would you have made the same comment? No I didn't think so! -.-

You show your Date, either drawn or with a screenshot of this thread to prove you're real

And your roots? You look eastern

Show feet.

Symptom of the weak female mind.

(you) are not her, nigger
mobile.twitter.com/deannalorena/status/657341001296707584?lang=en
GTFO

How can I show a date and a screenshot at the same time? x)

I used an old picture, so what?

When Reddit attacks

twitter.com/deannalorena/status/657341001296707584?lang=en

Took you niggers long enough tbh fam

Yep.
Usually when a fem user is actually here she's 6/10 at best. Not even worth asking for a timestamp.
Also the chicks twitter is sjw fag shit, seems like the type of person to go on Holla Forums or a more normal fag version of Freech.

I'd hit it.

Hey, what are you doing?

L.O.L i get it bc all women type like children on imageboard xD epic parody

I just googled '16yo webcam' and eventually found her.

Yeah I was hoping to have played the role a little more, I know precisely how to imitate a dumb bitch online

24 replies -> thread was succes by Holla Forums's standards

GO BACK

Yes, we get kids doing AMAs all the time in >>>/bl/

Bullshit arguments
You could've just made a picture of yourself with time and Date on a paper.

Why can't trolls at least put some effort in their shit and pick a girl with more pics and fake timestamps?

another teen?
too old
u look too mixed for my liking
kys

Many months back a girl kept self-posting threads about herself here. She was clearly the queen bee of some little internet group, and I did something awful. Utterly awful.

I've become increasingly good with women the older I get, it's mostly my voice honestly. I wanted to see if I could seduce the pretty girl running some online clique with just my voice. I succeeded.

I thought she was 16, she said she was 14. Still, she was cute I though. She told stories about herself, slutty ones. The kind a girl tells an older guy thinking it'll make her sound cooler, real or fake it turned me off. Initially I was trying to get her to fool around, but the more we talked the more like a creep I felt. I have this effect on girls… Her voice became much higher pitched and I started doubting she was even 14, what if she was 12? What if she was even younger than that? The way she talked reminded me of that 11 year old in the picture with the cookie monster hat. The way she looked reminded me of Jessi Slaughter right at the beginning. I dropped the sex talk, but then she started offering it freely, moving towards going nude for me. I felt like such a creep, what the fuck had I done? This is a child. I'm corrupting a child. She started monopolizing all my time. "I haven't dealt with this shit since high school…" You know the type. She wants to keep the skype call on while you sleep so you feel closer or whatever. I was just annoyed by how she was turning me into a time hoe.

So after maybe a week of this, a day before she certainly would have gone nude, I cut contact. Radio silence. For weeks she reached out to me. For weeks I ignored her completely. I didn't want her pining after me, I wanted her to hate me.

I'm such a jerk sometimes, Holla Forums.

Apparently not.

You could at least have posted a timestamp like the other attention whore from earlier.

I know this isn't you but I'll play along.
You look like a spic. Did you cover 75% of your face to try and hide this fact?

show tits faggot

BABI?

Neat pasta

is this tits?

No chance that we believe you, write this threads ID number on a paper OR take a photo of your screen viewing this thread and make sure you clearly see the ID number and also keep the exif data intact.

how did you find this site?

is that you dysnomia?

holy hell hang on while I wash my dick

holy hell hang on while I wash my dick

She'll be legal by the time you're finished with that thing

Considering the average is 14 years old and in most of Asia and europe it is 13-15 years old how is she not legal?

Stop assuming everything and everyone is fucking American.

Yeah but don't you have to be within a certain age range to fuck/marry them?

Maybe in faggot countries that don't want you to have fresh young pussy before their uncles or your local Saracens get to it.

Nope you dumb fucking Americuck.

Thats the age to fuck anyone even 80 years old could fuck them.

Not interested. Does anyone have any spare cummies I can eat?