So, if I want to kill myself with helium, can I use any helium...

So, if I want to kill myself with helium, can I use any helium? Someone said Amazon mixes their helium with oxygen to prevent suicide.
Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/suicide/index.html
en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Suffocation/Helium
exiteuthanasia.wordpress.com/2015/05/28/nitrogen-helium-airing-differences/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inert_gas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just make sure you don't fuck up and make yourself a bed-ridden vegetable without the capability of motor function

That's why I ask. I want to die, not become a fucking tomato.

just don't do it this way to prevent that happening
best way to an hero (to show commitment to the craft) is to stay alive until you're dead
that way, you don't have to worry about becoming a potential veggie and you can have a success rate of 100%

Some supplyers like Baloontime mix 20% oxygene in to prevent suicide. Most supplyers will have this information on the website. Look for 99% pure. Also for welding it needs to be pure, so maybe include that in your search.

Why?

Thank you very much, that's the info I was looking for.

8ch.net/suicide/index.html

Dont do that please, our userbase is small as jimmy penisu.

Here's the deal, you give me a reason to live and I won't kill myself for the sake of our userbase. Deal?

get addicted to drugs if you are seriously this close to killing yourself

you haven't held your newborn baby in your hands.

telling someone on the verge of suicide to have kids is not only bad advice likely leading to a severely neglected child
but it is bringing a child into the world simply to better yourself, using them a mere means to an end

I'll give you a reason to live OP. It helped many others and anons from this board from committing one mistake they can never correct ever. Buy a camera and livestream your suicide, faggot.

Why the fuck should I? I'm not an attention whore like the little cunt who hung herself.

i just gave the hothead a reason to stop being a spoiled teenage girl.

God loves you, Jesus died for you. Repent and come back to Him.

Don't

I'm male, 29, motherfucker.

yo nigga he was comparing you to a teenage girl
not calling you one
is your depression so bad you can't think clearly at all anymore?
i had brain fog real bad back when i was really depressed

you're thinking like one. you think your life's so tough and unbearable? cry me a river. you're just a fucking faggot. if that's your outlook on the world, you might as well do it. but you won't, because like the sore spoiler loser that you are, you can't finish any job you set out to accomplish. you just want some attention, because you're that much of a drama whore. you're not a man.

Hey OP, can you tell us why you feel this way? What is your story?

Attention? Look why I started this thread, I'm not after attention.

you're definitely after attention.

Because I just can't stand all of this anymore. I fought my whole life, tried to be a good person, do my job and so on. But it feels like I'm floating beneath the surface.
So here's my fucking story. I was raped as a kid for years from a neighbour and my cousin.
I was allways an outsider, never had real friends, but I'm ok with that fact.
My ex gf cheated on me and left me after we were together for five years. That was six years ago and I still can't forget her.
I have no problem finding a girl, but I never met any special one after her.
After she left me I tried to kill myself, but some hippie fucker found me in the woods and called the fucking ambulance.
My arms look like a cutting board, but I don't feel the pain anymore.
Tbh, I feel nothing but emptiness.

lol just like i thought. you're pic related to a tee.

Because I wanted to know how pure helium have to be?
Maybe you should consider suicide too.

I think you're in a deep emotional place right now, but you need to keep in mind that these feelings you're having are only temporarily.
Your life is ever-changing and one year from now things might be completely different, hell, maybe a few years from now you're married with kids and you'll look back at this day happy that you chose to live.

Have you tried getting professional help? I've been suicidal before in my life too, and i know that suicidal people tend to be in a suicidal bubble of negativity and depression, where every outlook on life appears bleak. If you want to get better then you need to get out of the suicidal bubble. It should not even be an option.

yes, because you got out of your containment board and looked for attention here. maybe you should consider getting through with it.

It isnt your fault, if somebody has to die they are your neighbour, your cousin and maybe your ex, not you, grow up faggot, hell is forever.

Yes, I tried professionel help, but it just made everything worse. They made me remember a lot of shit.

Yes, hell is forever.

Ah the German suicidal. How are things?

Don't worry, there is no hell. I'd rather you not kill yourself though. It might trigger me. I'm alsosuicidal but I'm medicated.

Do you take medication?

Does booze count?

Bad….

Then stop lying to the little faggot. There is definitely hell, and it's where he's going if he kills himself. He needs to read the bible, and come back to God.

Grow up nigger. Grow some balls. You're way better than trying to gas yourself with helium. For fuck's sakes. Pull yourself together, only you can get things together. Fear Naught But God. Look it up.

Use welding argon. It's cheaper and it has to be pure argon, and since argon is a noble gas, too, it should work just as well.
Just make sure NOT to buy M21, it has to be pure ARGON for TIG welding.

this

OP could consider argon - same result regardless
By the way OP, kill yourself if you want to. It's completely up to you.

This might be good reading for you.

en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Suffocation/Helium

Basically, the method is you take a garbage bag and a rubber band. Fill up the bag with helium, hold the rubber band to your forehead so it doesn't escape, and once it's full you exhale, and pull the bag over your head. Feel free to lay down and listen to some music, the process is pretty quick.

However, as others have said finding 100% helium is now a huge issue, your best bet is to look for old helium tanks on craigslist or something.

Others have suggested argon, I'm sure that would work but I have not heard of it being used , the alternative I know if is nitrogen, which is easier to find online.
It doesn't actually need to be a noble gas, simply non reactive.
exiteuthanasia.wordpress.com/2015/05/28/nitrogen-helium-airing-differences/

I wish you good luck with whatever you choose to do, it's your life, and being able to take it is the ultimate freedom they can never take away from you.

Then just piss on their tombs.

Helium is the most reliable way to kill yourself, also, I remember you from the other helium thread.
You are very likely to not become an vegetable from inhaling helium. Just make sure no one finds you, and any of the shit will work. In the impossible chance that the tubing breaks, you'll starve to death as an vegetable. Really, a bullet to the head would be more effective. Painless, quick, though you wouldn't die a pretty corpse (now when I say pretty).
You aren't ACTUALLY planning on killing yourself are you? Suicide is a permanent solution to what could very be a temporary problem. Wait it out and see if it gets better. And if you absolutely want to die, then tell yourself that you will kill yourself one year from now. If it doesn't get better, than do it, if it does, then there you go, problem solved. Personally I'd throw a bomb-ass party and have a shit ton of fun, get wasted, get in my Impala 96 ss, and drift off the side of the mountain after drifting a bunch. While I fell, I'd shoot myself in the head right before I hit the ground.

Personally I'd use acetylene and light my insides on fire, but that's just me.

WAAAHH I was raped Waaaahh someone touched my hoohaw . Waaaahhh I'm such a narcisict I can't harm my body and I'm afraid of pain waaaaahhh. I'm a sniveling baby waaaah.

Why don't shoot yourself in the head like a man instead of going out like a faggot. Alternatively you could quit being a pussy and live some sort of life that doesn't center around your itty bitty feelings.

OP not that I'm for or against what you are doing but know that most of the people posting in this thread enjoy trolling you because they hate life even more than you do. think about that.

Yes everyone is trolling and everyone hates life . OP should be ashamed of himself for being weak and for not trying, hell he can't even try google instead of sucking up all the attention gravy you're giving him here . I think the only ones trolling are OP and yourself.

SAGE for datamining thread.

I will give you one reason not to kill yourself OP.
You are going to die anyway. We are headed to the same inevitable end.. No need to rush.

The way to test it is to fill an upside-down jug with the gas and see if it puts out a flame. If it does, you've got sufficiently pure helium to kill yourself.

If you can, look for laboratory grade nitrogen/helium, or anything that's labeled as >95% pure. Any inert gas will work, so you could go for more obscure ones such as argon. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inert_gas

Carbon Monoxide poisoning would also be a relatively painless way to die. If you could rig up a fire to burn with insufficient oxygen you could kill yourself while you sleep. Of course it's much harder to actually control the dose you're getting, so there's a higher risk of an incomplete suicide.

You didn't find the greatness of lolicon yet