In four-and-a-half hours, we're gonna win the league

In four-and-a-half hours, we're gonna win the league.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_for_association_football#The_reaction_against_soccer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and only 4 people in the western hemisphere will give a shit

Eurotrash thinks Mexicans and Shitskin South Americans are people.

Dumbasses don't even know what sport they play. It's called soccer, not football.

because that is how long it takes them to score a fucking goal in that game.

fuck that, golf is more thrilling to watch than soccer

I'm Belgian and I couldn't care less about any sport whatsoever

Even though Belgium beats America's ass every single time lol, which is the only thing I like about sports. That a country like Belgium can humiliate the most powerful nation on earth

A Belgian is CFC's GOAT.

Gonna win the fucking Ballon d'Or, he says. I want to believe.

Guys, we all like different things. Chill out. Europeans like Football, Americans like Handegg. We're all friends here.

I would hardly call "running around until the other guy gets tired and/or utterly mind-numbingly bored" tactics and skill.

daily reminder that sports are for niggers.

Is that what you call shoving your fingers in another guy's asshole?
Because here we call that being a faggot.

Oh wow. You've never watched a high-level football match. And, mind you, your pathetic 'Major League Soccer' doesn't count.

Fuck you, Britfag. Go to the dentist.

this

This. Sports are for people who have nothing to be proud of. Watching sports, that is. Playing football is an entirely different thing and I like kicking it now and then

You're the problem.

That is French, isn't it?
Why does a Brit sport have a French Award?

Define the problem?

Because FIFA are a bunch of cucks.

Because the Frogs are trolling them.

I just play for fun, not in a team. Do you?

It's more fun to play well, surely?

Soccer stands for 'association football'.

Its just some rules for a ball game that the Britcigarettes invented.

My God, OP, you must be thrilled!
Your last thread on this didn't get any posts at all, and now you have over 20! Sure, only 2 or 3 are supporting you, but think of the quantity, not the quality!

*pats your ugly misshapen inbred British nut*

It's fun to play football with my friends, I don't know why you'd insist on me watching matches. Some of my friends do, some don't.

How about you? Do you even meet your own rigorous standards for playing the game?

Kek no. We're all shit at it, but it's fun to try anyway.

Of course he doesn't, that is why he buys 12 different jerseys and knows every intimate personal detail of every member of the team. He is compensating for being a physically untalented assclown.

"The Golden Balloon". LOL, what a faggot sport.

Well, there you go. Stop talking shit then, you fat cunt.

WHat is even funnier is that the French use the term "ballon" to refer to testicles, much the same way we use the term "balls". So the award is actually the "golden testicle".

*Golden Ball

t. multilingual European

It literally means 'golden ball' you fucking retarded American.

Yes, it literally does.
But it is used in non-literal speech (called "slang") to refer to testicles.
So go play with your golden d'ors, if they have actually dropped yet.

Um…yeah.
I'll get to that right after I watch some high level Hopscotch and high level bass fishing

It's also used to talk about balls. You know, the main thing used in the sport.

Are Americans so stupid they don't refer to balls as such? Do you call a basketball a sphere?

Well then, americans refer to their testicles as 'balls' don't they? According to your retarded joke, I could say 'haha Americans call their sport Foottesticles' but I don't because I'm not a retard

Are Brits so stupid they don't even recognize when the French are making fun of them?

Except Americans *would* think that was funny.

I'd rather imagine there are no French here.

Yes, you are. You watch soccer, therefore you are a retard.

I live 90kms from the French border lol

Good job that I watch football then, you stupid fucking colonial.

Shane is Irish, but that is still a funny pic.

Well, there you have it folks. He feels cornered.

gg, see you in another thread

We haven't been colonial since 1776, you limey bastard.

But is he Northern or Southern Irish, user?

How do you like, butchering our language, by the way? How many times have you said 'gotten' today?

No wonder the only Americans who like this shit are liberals and queers.

Don't stoop to that level…

Weeellll….he was born in England, but his folks were from Tiperarry (South) so it is actually kind of complicated.

FWIW, he hates football.

How do you like butchering it yourself? Nice comma abuse.

We did that in WWI, and then again in WWII because you were too thick to get it the first time.

At least I use actual words when speaking. But of course, coming up with crass Americanisms is the only way you can compensate for not having a language of your own.

noice dubs, and thanks for the useless info about some goy called Shane

Protip: Brits only started calling soccer "football" recently, because of three things

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_for_association_football#The_reaction_against_soccer

Yes, good job being proud of being bellicose fucking cunts who aren't good for anything else.

Ah, an American and a European stooping to semantics and grammar because they're equally retarded to have a decent discussion… You're both equally retarded, faggots. You should team up and form the International League of Retarded Fucklords

And you are claiming that the game you are about to watch was invented by the British?

I watch football all the time. Tom Brady is my favorite.

As for soccer, I watch that too. It's a girls game. Gives girls nice "soccer legs" (thick thighs, horse butts).

We did, but that name was too awkward, so we just shortened it to "Holla Forums".

Hah. Good one

That is right, the game was actually invented by the Chinese. Interestingly enough, they didn't call it football either. They called it kickball.

So Mr. "appropriating other cultures' shit and calling it your own", it seems that cricket is what you really ought to be watching as your national pastime.

Those things have to do with the origins of those sports, user.. Please don't tell me I have to explain that words have origins…

Football is so named because the coordination of the game is similar to foot soldiers. American football is a descendant of what is now called rugby, but was at the time the most popular form of football. The American ball was originally a rugby ball, but now more streamlined for the forward pass.

70+ posts in, and this comment is still true.

posting anime to call someone else a faggot is pretty self-defeating, user

chelsa will lose

On a board with less than 10 active posters, that is.

To West Brom? Are you shitting me?

Now who is referencing origins?

doesn't make it false, animefag

Animu is still a huge part of any imageboard. Your newfaggotry doesn't change that.

yes. i'm shitting you.

OK, thanks.

Of course it is.>>7017398

Yeah. Holla Forums is full of it. Right.

wew

still waiting for a response to this, britfag

You referenced it first. You said *any* imageboard. Besides, Holla Forums is a containment board, and 8ch is a containment site. So your point is invalid.

Fine. Here's your (You).

I meant the site in general. Of course, you already knew that and are just being a cynical cunt.

best team

anytime, micheal

Yeah…because you can't defend your shitfingered "sport" as a thinly-veiled cover for organized buggery. Tell me, when you see a really great takedown, do you stand up and cheer with two fingers up your own ass in support of your team, or are you only a casual fan?

Satirising isn't a good substitute for an argument, user.

What makes you think I am satirizing?

Having two brain cells to rub together.

I think you're thinking of american football there buddy

A Google image search for "soccer finger in butt" tells a different story, user.

That is a simple cultural tradition, it really doesn't mean anything. It is like a high five in the States. Really.

I'd still like OP to answer this one.

Typical American.

Have another (You).

Probably. But right now you have shown everyone that you like to watch a sport where men stick their fingers up each others ass, and that you like anime enough to have it on your hard drive.

Honestly, what are we supposed to think?

One incident?
That is not what that Google image search shows. It shows a pattern of UFIA going back decades. It shows that it is an established part of the game, legal or not.

B-but Millwall is Holla Forumss team!

american football is honestly almost as gay as varsity rugby

It's happened again.

fuck you

ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO ANTONIO

A G A I N
G
A
I
N

I like that image, and I like those dubs

LELVERPOOL BTFO
YIDS BTFO
MANCHOKESTER CITY BTFO
POONITED BTFO
WENGER BTFO
MOUYES BTFO

You should like based Conte.

Thank you based Roman.

Now time to embarrass Arse at Wembley.

What a glorious man.

What a team.

AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN

Pip pip cheerio, bally Jerry.
Right in the "how's your father".

Brits are all fags and this thread belongs on fucking 4chan.

You can't tell me these fuckers are not gay. Look at them. LOOK AT THEM!

What a bunch of faggots, prancing around like fairies in their sister's underwear.

you got that right

but you will lose to arsekek in FA

Wenger's become a fucking joke. John Terry's gonna win the double.

Again.

wenger in m8