Are turks the mexicans of europe?

are turks the mexicans of europe?
discuss

yes

Pretty much yeah, at least that's how it's been the past 20+ years.

what are the niggers of europe then? also niggers?

favorite name - name of good (both)
favorite job (f) - cleaning ladies (both)
favorite job (m) - food industry (both)
have tasty food - yes (both)
stink up the place - yes (both)

name of god

Yeah.

Gypsies.
thats kind of insulting to niggers, gypsies are literal cancer.

are there many gypsies in europe? never seen a rl-gypsy

depends which country, they're welfare parasites so they tend to stick to large countries.
i'v never met or heard of a working gypsy, they steal, sell drugs, pimp their daughters and beg.
they're also highly inbreed.
they're the lowest life form on earth.

not all black or muslim are an annoyance but all gypsies are.

they've been kicked out of India ffs ! and have inbreed in Europe ever since.
they don't fit anywhere and don't even try to.
they just build their garbage houses, fuck their sisters, pimp their kids and steal, and when the locals get fed up with their shit they move to another place.

i'm not a Holla Forumstard and i'm no genocidal maniac, but god damn those turds need to be gassed or at least be put in their own island with no way out.

I'd pay 5 euros to fuck the girl in red on the far left in her ass with a condom

but she only charges 2,5 euros

it didn't work for brits, but it sure sounds that some gasing is in order

i would not recommend, they're filthy and they stink from miles.
the only people who fuck gypsies hookers are sub-Saharian boat niggers refugees.
nobody else want to go anywhere near that, partly because its illegal but mostly because its not worth it, fucking a sheep would be more hygienic.

I've seen an entire party of them before, they decided to camp out on a public field, which I live near.
Like usual, the police are useless in England and decided to tickle their cocks and then fuck off again, after they left, about 20 bags full of shite and mess was all over the field. Gypsies are fucking disgusting and deserve to be burnt alive.
It took an entire two weeks for them to leave, only for them to go move to another field near my friends house

Western European gypsies are usually more hygienic, granted.

I saw a young gypsy girl, total slut in a gas station yesterday (I'm Dutch) and I would've fucked her in a heartbeat. They get mad neetbux here so they shower and whatnot

good one

I am one of the few roaches here,ama,
Yes we are kinda mexicans of eu because we are one of the poorest countries in eu,nevertheless,we are not morally degenerate like mexicans or eu scums,that is to say we are better version of espanoles.

Just pay a bit more and get those "White gypsies" the better tribe…. ones that ahve been mixed into europeans and only seem to select other white gypsies as mates.

The better then mud gypsies.

So this is what happen with kidnapped children.

Poor? How about Poland? Polish people are nice hard working and clean, attractive and white who fit in europe not the middle east.

You smell fucks come here and try rape women. Maybe not as bad as north africans but same shit… creep people who belong in middle east.

your country puts everyone who criticizes erdogan into prison or at least out of their job

tbh probely.

I know for fact here in Poland they kidnapp kids still.

I saw one like Natsu begging with a even whiter little boy who didn't look gypsie at all.

Polish ppl are niggers of eu or white trashes of eu whatwver u wanna call it.

Tru dat,but i think that comes from retardation not of moralz .p because current party's motto is being religious ,he is like trump,putin or kim john young.Our ppl are moral because they still have religious values.

what are u trying to say?

i guess

Modern "French" population

That the 'ottoman empire' managed to rule over a bunch of tribesmen with sticks and severely weakened nations.

No, since Turkey aint a part of Europe.

the Aztecs and the Spaniards did pretty impressive things too

it is a part of Europe but not a member of the EU

Nope, its a part of Asia Minor or the Middle East, not Europe. Only brainwashed multicultifaggots thinks its a part of Europe.

yes it is, parts of turkey are in europe, so its a part of europe. Only uneducated idiotfaggots think it isn't a part of Europe.

No, they occupy parts of Europe, that don't make them a part of Europe. Constantinople will be returned to Greece.

At least döner kebab and tacos al pastor are very similar.

What does kebab taste like? Is it good?

You can get into huge arguments about the relative merits of kebab, shawarma, and gyros, but basically if you like one then the others will be alright.

I like gyro's but I've only had them at fast food places. Nothing authentic. Not sure how much of a difference that makes.

You're essentially dealing with something intended to be street food. That means don't go expecting huge differences in objective quality. However, it might make a difference with different individuals' secret recipes for seasonings and the like, meaning that you could find something unique that you'll argue is the best ever.

Anglokike detected

Poles really are nignogs tho.

How are they niggers when they have the most pretty girls in the world with nice blonde blue eyed people.

English women are some of worst in world plsu you love letting shitskins in to fuck them and rape your kids.

English are disguesting people who have no pride left.

Enjoy your ugly women she probley got bullied because other girls intimidated by her good looks.

btw pic is of your english women.

Poles wear tracksuits, live in housing projects, listen to hip-hop and smoke cannabis all day. When they have money, they'll spend it on gold chains and spinner rims which they'll put on their Golf III's. If you're a black guy on visit in Poland, you'll have women following you and wanting to fuck you day and night.

Are you kidding me not many Poles smoke weed less then brits.

I am a brit living in Poland faggot…. They don't spend money on shit like gold chains the fuck… they save money to help family in Poland.

As for fucking black guys thats british women most Polish girls are nationalist. Vid related

You are retarded only thing you had right to some degree was track pants.

So you're a pole cleaning toilets in Liverpool or Newcastle?

at least they dont rape other people lol, i am from france and gypsies compared to niggers, sandniggers and east europeans are the least violent.

I said I am a fucking brit living in Poland learn to read.

Sure you are, Zbigniew

gypsies in brazil kidnap too to use in black magic rituals (quimbanda/umbanda cigana)

FUCK YOU and im white

wrong thread

haha