vndb.org/v8435
twitter.com/AnonBabble

faggots.

/thread

sauce

vndb.org/v8435

Fugging

That is rude.
The fact that I like to take cocks in my ass has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with my enjoying whacking it to pedo cartoons.

Lolis are for gentle heat pats, and inseminating against their will… is that right? That's what i was told…

Projecting… ==IT IS FOR RETARDED DIPSHIT LOW INCOME PIMPLEFUL FACED,SWEATY SONS OF BITCHEZ,ONLY NO LIFE nıgger/w.trash'es POSTS AND ENJOY THEM
FFFFUUCKKK WHO POSTSSS THEMM
FUUUCKKKKK AND KILL WHO ENJOYS THEM,IT IS LIKE BEING A PEDO AND HIDING IT SO COPS WON't GET THEM==

They are for cuddling right?

Headpatting

anal

this

fat people who have no chance of creating offspring and have taken their natural instinct to do so as some sort of sexual perversion

Explain Boogie2988 and his skinny wife then?

I'll have you know I'm 110 pounds at 5'5"

Tbh you probley won't reproduce. Heights a killer. Well maybe but not with any pretty girls and you will never have a women with nice legs.

You will at best get a short stubby chubby 3/10

but user I like bois

Then you'll be okay. But why are you even in a loli thread?

I like girls too

post lolis then.

sauce?

me to fuck
you posted my favorite loli

I don't know the artist, but the show is called Sekai Seifuku or somesuch.

(B)ullying
(B)elittling
(B)erating

I want them to do that to me. Which is why Sawai is great.
Those are 3 of my major fetishes all in one

is she the type of loli that knows what sex is and uses it to tease older men/women?

shotas and other loli. No touching only look.

Well, some lolis are indeed four.

not quite sure. I like her for fapping purposes only. I dont know of her personality outside of smugging people

A loli I really love personality and looks wise is Acerola. Thats my favorite pokeloli. Then I like Hikari, but she's kinda annoying personality wise. Looks wise she is hnghh

these 3DPD fags, man
enjoy your slavery to your 3DPD

you gotta diversify your lolis nigga.

kek, this

3DPD doesnt provide you anything you can obtain through your own means. Sexual pleasure can be given to yourself through fapping. Sex is over rated cause you have to go through so much work for temporary pleasure. And there is always a risk of being diseased and/or having kids. And kids are terrible

I have plenty of lolis. I just dont know all of them. Ro-500 Kantai is hot though. There's also Konata and Sagiri

How od you feel about Reich-loli?

also
Just get a dog. Dogs are better than humans anyway

Idk about them

Gays

I hope she get her means of production seized by the soviets, if you know what I mean.

I really like these kinda pics where they stretch their puss.

But I also really like ones like the Ro I posted. Its hard to pick between them

you can like both

the pedophilia is ilegal

She reminds me of my 13-yo sister

2D lolis are legal, dude. They don't have rights, it's just an image.