Based Jews thread
inb4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCPa510XQEFSEGhJj_8lMuZw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All jews are bad.

All Jews are good

i knew a jewish ticket seller. he was pretty nice tbh

could it be that the right wing is merely covering up while yet again projecting their own goals smearing those sincerely against their imperialist ("globalist" in retarded speak) agenda?

must be pure coincidence

Oh hi Mark!

All Jews are evil and all deserve a good dose of Zyklon B.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Circumcision is a human rights violation, so yes they are.

do you also accept that the majority of americans are bad?

The majority of American jews, yes.

They haven't cost me a part of my body, so I don't care.

jews didnt circumcise you, your parents did. you hate jews for having circumcision as a custom, so why not americans? your parents and every american could have said no, but they authorised the procedure

The kikes pushed it on us. Regardless of how gullible our parents were, that doesn't change that it is a custom the kikes pushed from their positions in the medical field. I never authorized it. I never permitted it on my person. Circumcision exists to mark Jews and Jew slaves and has zero medical benefit.

Wonder why it hasn't been outlawed yet? Jews.

blaming the jews for your parents decisions. americans truly are pathetic. before i even knew about jews, i hated the idea of circumcision, and i doubt it took you becoming redpilled to come to the radical conclusion that circumcision is wrong if it did you're retarded. you just want to blame the jews because it alleviates the responsibility your parents hold.

what? how does circumcision 'label non-jews as slaves'?

by all means hate jews for that, but dont hate jews for circumcision while not hating the average american parent for it as well

lol

I hate them too. I hate evangelical christians especially because they enable that crap with their "chosen people" bullshit.

stop beating around the bush and answer my question from before you went off on this tangent anytime you want, until then, im done wasting my time on you

I want more.

SMH TBH

ive said this many time before but its the troof, about a third of the serious Anti-AIPAC crowd are jews, some of the most effective people "fighting" Isreal are jews

haw haw fuck your merkava you diaper wearing faggot, unbeatable my ass, I say lebanese you run for the trees Nihihihiga get the fuck out dreidel fag

i wonder

sauce

Fucking lazy cunt.
youtube.com/channel/UCPa510XQEFSEGhJj_8lMuZw

Thank you, love.

bump

jews playing both sides of the fence, well i never