why did WB think it's okay to make alt-right racist islamophobic bullshit like lord of the rings?

why did WB think it's okay to make alt-right racist islamophobic bullshit like lord of the rings?

WebMD that shit!

is this supposed to be funny

Daniel Jackson.
I too enjoy making humorous remarks.

They stopped being funny years ago and it was at best mild amusement.

How can you stopped being something you never were…

To be fair I used to get a chuckle out of the magazine as a kid, but then again the website is related only in so much that a company bought the rights to the name.

They really started going downhill when they diversity hired a woman and she literally wrote an article complaining about how those darned cis white males didn't think she was funny and how it was their fault.

Weren't the elves were supposed to be observers of man's relationship with the Middle Earth god?

No. And it's just the God, same as in the Bible.

Yes, but these cucks don't know or care.

This is the only video I've seen that didn't called the evil side "not black." And the comments are comparing the evil side to PC people just because they look evil. Holy hell how is it that old primitive youtube is less hypocritical then everything in current year.

fucking typo I meant didn't call the evil side "black."

Post webm next time you fucking clickbaiting yid.

YouTube community was based until 2009, it was already getting shitty by then but that's when it really started to drop.

Its a fucking european-style fantasy that portrays other races as living in other continents like real life. They wouldn't be bitching if this was an african-style fantasy without whites or asians in it. And what about all those animes without blacks or whites in sight? How come they get a pass from these idiots?

It was never based. Youtube as a whole has always been shit, primarily the community. People only wanted to watch funny vids and scenes from movies or tv shows. With all the alternatives these days, youtube is just a mouthpiece and a facebook wannabe, although its not even that anymore since Twitter is now a more popular and more obnoxious mouthpiece.