Ask anything a guy that just told his psychologist that he is pedo.(psychologist is a woman)

Ask anything a guy that just told his psychologist that he is pedo.(psychologist is a woman)

she told you?

no i told her

well that's not enough to get you in any trouble so I don't see the big deal. you probably shouldn't have tho

what made you do it?

she asked me about my fetishes

hope you don't have kids bro. she has to report you if you do.

Your psychologist is a woman? Surprise.

I'm studying to become a forensic psychologist myself, OP.

What follow-up questions did she ask, if any? Did she give any advice?

report me? nah she told me that she is okay with this

something unrelated with the topic
nope

A psychologist is not allowed to report anyone unless very strict criteria are met. Only if the psychologist is certain that her client will commit a crime, AND knows who the victim will be, only then can they contact the authorities.

t. psychologist in spe

what lead up to your confession?

i don't know how it works in europe but in the US if you say you're a pedo and you have children, your own or otherwise, they are legally obligated to report you.

she wants to fuck?

she asked me about my fetishes

nope

How long have you been going to the psychologist before?

kek. im not the pedo, nigger.

in europe we have more freedom(tm) than in us

Who hurt you?

can you be a single man and adopt a loli? i am only asking for a friend.

are u Russian

nobody

in here yes

не

He's Bulgarian. I know because I'm russian and I can't understand the clusterfuck of russian letters in OP's pic

uhuh. And how does that make you feel?

bullshit.

GTFO FAGGOT

well normal

wellcome to EE

You're self-projecting.

As long as you don't refer to the child as 'loli', meet the criteria to adopt one, and don't fuck it up by sperging out like the autist you are, you might get on a waiting list to adopt a young child in 3-5 years

adopt a Gypsy loli

how how different is Ukranian from russian? is it basically the same or different to where a russian would have trouble reading/ understanding ukranian?
How about Kazakh?

no i want white gf

you mean take one from the streets? aren't they really fucking dirty?

yup they are

adopt a Ukrainian blond loli then. stop complaining faggot you live in a shithole where most parents already sell their kids for shekels

Ukrainian and Russian are definitely different languages. I can understand 40% of Ukrainian, but the rest is just Russian sounding words

Kazakh is completely foreign to me. You might as well speak Turkish

first i need to move out of my paretns

How long have you been visiting the psychologist?

Take your jew tricks elsewhere faggot.

idk maybe half an year

You exhibit the classic symptoms of gender dysphoria and ADHD. I'll prescribe you 10mg of Xanax to be taken every night before bed and Adderall to be mixed with half a shot of bleach until symptoms dissipate

That'll be 69 shekels, thank you.

What was the initial reason for seeking help?

i wont tell you

kek he diddle his neice

kekekek OP touched his little niece's vagina and she told on him and now his mom makes him see a therapist

no my mom dont know about the therapist

was it something you did, or was it more of a precautionary measure to seek help?

idk

Do you have a small cock?

5.5 inches and 4.5 inches in girth. average i guess.

no

woops meant for

Alright, I've heard enough.

My diagnosis:
You're an overweight Bulgarian 20-something manchild who lives with his single mother. You barely finished high school two years late, and you had little to no friends.
You're a virgin and you hate yourself for wanting to fuck little kids.

Once you touched your niece and now you're seeing a psychologist because you're too fat to see your own dick. I also think you suffer from severe autism.

Psychologist out

nope.jpg
none of this is true

you're in denial fatso

nope.jpg

yeah, fatty. Don't deny it. Either you tell us what's going on or you're exactly what

said

Thanks, doc. I don't think i could handle life without the chemical jew.

how did she react and how old is she?

She's 5 and just looked surprised, i immediately had a fap after thou

she reacted normal and about 35

She burst into flames and died, she was 97

What is the normal reaction to finding out your patient is a pedophile?

she said that this is ok

Most clinically trained psychiatrists will offer pedo patients alternative-sex therapy to help curb them of their pedo inclinations. This generally means that the patient will have sex with a trained sex therapist, usually once or twice a week over the course of three to six months.

uuumm no this will not happen

Oh come on.
Pedos get all the breaks.

Come on now.

yeah sure do u want to tell u also where i live?

why did you? Because you've a grudge against her, or because you're underage. get b& faggot

get the fuck out russia/east-european nigger, learn to fucking write in english

nope

I've also done this op but unlike you I'll answer questions until I feel tired (probably in an hour or 2)

how old was she?

May I remind everyone that OP is just a fat pedo loser living with his mum who can't even function on a message board inhabited by fat pedo losers living with their mum

OP is literally the lowest of the lowest

Umm well I guess I've told 2 technically both around late 20s-30s I'm terrible at guessing ages tho.

iwanttobelieve.jpg

You're a retard if you did.
Enjoy a more difficult life from now on.

but why?

because you're not supposed to tell anyone. Ever.

You had a moment of weakness and you told your psychologist. This means you might tell someone else. You've betrayed your darkest secret, which means you can't even trust yourself.

no i will not

sure

I have a question; areyou capable of responding with more than 4 words?

I thought "he" was a typo and that OP was implying he accused his female psychologist of being a pedo. Holy hell learn to write

checked, and OP is a Bulgarian shitskin what do you expect. Out of all Slavs, Bulgarian are the lowest

why?

fyi, i just reported this thread the the FBI and the missing children's hotline.

good luck.

because you're lazy even by our standards, you have the worst hygiene, you people think you're superior (which you're not)
Even Romanians are higher up in the ranking than you people tfoe

I can confirm this is true. My dorm-mate in college got caught (using the school's network) looking at underage nudes. Cops were called and he was arrested.

Since it was his first crime, they agreed to go easy on him if went to a psychiatrist and underwent intensive counseling. After seeing the doctor for a couple of weeks, they began his treatment. The first sex worker he was appointed to was 19 and a former gymnast, so she was petite and had under-developed breasts. After a couple of weeks of sex with her he was assigned a 20 year old girl with larger breasts, etc.

This eventually progressed over the course of four months to where he was having sex with girls in their mid to late twenties, at which point he was cured of his former urges, and was able to have a healthy attraction to girls his own age.

The funny thing was that he apparently had some mommy issues, so they actually had a forty-something worker give him therapy for a couple of weeks to work out those issues as well.

This can't be true.

Can confirm. It's a new training developed at Stanford University and has garnered amazing results (>90% healing rate). It's based on the theory that most pedosexers suffer from arrested development and need to go through the stages of normal sexual development, which the clinical therapists help them through.

Do you ever wonder why clinical psychiatrists earn so much money? There's your answer.

Sup ruskie neighbour… Well thats a good first step and you should be safe disscussing such issue in eastern europe unlike fucked up USA.

He's a Bulgarian, not a Russian. Lurk before you post you fat fucking cunt

t. American

OP is slaveshit its not the same in europe like in USA you can get 200 years just for some pixles on a screen.

Same shhit still eastern europe probley more relaxed about that shit then russians tbh.

The age of consent in Bulgarian is 14 years old so they must be pretty okay with hebe… considering girls 11 years old could be considered "Jail bait" there.

This is bullshit.

Many pedos have sex with sex or wives that are their own age or sometimes older and are normally hypersexual with women their own age.

SHE WAS LOOKING KINDA YOUNG WITH HER FINGER AND HER THUMB IN HER COCK AND HER ASS GIVING ME HEAAAD

There is a difference between sex with a partner and intensive therapy that uses sex with a highly-trained partner as a therapeutic tool.

retard
>>>/nofap/

Not fapping is for impotence, I dont see how never fapping and making yourself extremely horny would make you not want to fuck anything, kids included.

interesting thread. tempted to make my own.

Can confirm. It's a new honeypot developed at FBI and has garnered amazing results (>90% catching rate). It's based on the theory that most pedosexers suffer heavy blue balls enough to go through anything for sexual relief, which the clinical therapists got them allowing middle class kids to fuck lolis and posting results.
Do you ever wonder why clinical psychiatrists earn so much money? There's your answer.

She told me she was 18… how was i supposed to know she was only 6?

ей, добре си се наредил…. айде ся да почне търсенето :Д

Can confirm that this is absolute bullshit!

You fucking retard.