No food for a month

im tired of being a fat fuck,so this month im consuming nothing but water and every 3 days gatorade for electrolytes and sodium, my starting weight was 330,so either i die or i become a healthy fag ,has anyone of you tried this before?

Have fun looking like a flying squirrel

keto you fat fuck

good luck

That's not going to help.
You're actually just going to do more harm than good.
Holla Forums has it's own board called /Fit.
Look for tips on that, or in the least go to a gym, who cares if people laugh, or point.
After a month or two, of actual effort, you'll lose so much weight it's unbelievable.
I was on the other end of this friend, underweight and with noodlearms, after going to the gym for about two months now, i'm able to do 5x as much with my body.
If you've got the money, hire a PT and they'll set you on the right path with Diet and Nutrition, and push you as far as your body can take it.
Good luck mate.

It's the whole reason why I'm a pathetic shut-in. Do you think I wouldn't go out and do my thing if I could ignore people? faggot

good luck you fat cunt

You can buy your own equipment and start to work out at home, sit ups, push ups basic rep's really help out at the start.
In Aus, we have plenty of 24 hour gym's, even if it's at like 2am go and start practicing on some of the equipment.

That's not the way to diet, OP. If anything you'll starve yourself and relapse.

Eat muesli for breakfast, and a low-fat yoghurt + fruit of your choice and a glass of milk. For lunch, sandwiches and soup, again with a piece of fruit. For dinner just have dinner. Walk 20+ minutes a day and do some stretching, only after two weeks go for a 5 minute run each day and then work your way up.

Your problem is INBETWEEN MEAL SNACKING. Stop eating twix and doritos inbetween meals, stop drinking sugarated drinks and just stick to your 3 meals a day.

In the evening you're allowed to have one snack. You're welcome.

Exactly what this guy said.
You can spend 50 bucks a week on food, cook em all up in one night, and eat them thoughout the week.
I made butter chicken, rice, Sweetcorn, Sweet potato mash and green bean's in a small little container, put it in my fridge and i've got a few left.
Almost no fat, tasty as fuck and high in protein.

no you will need atleast chicken soups or something for protein. just avoid big meals

eliminate junk food
sodas
pastries, fried foods, pork(especially this)

do cardio everyday,walking running anything just move

drink lots of water

Motherfucker I also had chicken, rice and beans this week.

fuck my mother motherfucker

This took me an hour to make, and 12 others like it.
Eat shit like this, and you'll drop so much weight.

Good and realistic advice unlike the 'just work out hurr durr' idiots

and green tea also helps a bunch and is extremely healthy

OP try out what this psot says for one week and you will already feel better. Also remember that relapses happen, you WILL fall. It's up to you whether you get up.

Clean your room, take a shower. Shave. Then imagine yourself one week from now. You will already feel better mentally

If you fast in such a manner, you will die no matter how much water you consume. You should just limit your intake or just try my own diet of wheat bread (4-6 slices or 2 salami and cheese sandwiches) and any beverage of your choice (from experience you should drink juice, sodas or milk, water tastes awful with wheat bread). Eat that 3 times a day as well as exercise a bit and the weight will melt away

I had self control. I started out at 225, went down to 185, wanted to test my diet again and went up to 255 and now I'm at 190 with mostly muscle, all within a year and a half

this

Your body needs protein & fiber.

Protein builds muscle & fiber bulks up your poop so you don't get the colon cancer.

Eat grilled meat with spices instead of sauces & lots of green vegys like spinach.

Beans are natures perfect food. Full of fiber & protein, but they do have some fat in them (which your body also needs) so eat only about a 1/4 cup a day if you are trying to lose weight.

Bullshit.
If you had that kind of discipline, you wouldn't be fat in the first place.
Fuck off and have a heart attack already.

srsly–most studies have shown that binge dieting does not work.
the faster you lose weight (by drastically altering your eating habits) the more likely you are to regain the weight

generally what I would advise is eating a diet higher in protein… meat (with fat), milk, cheese, eggs.
the meat should be at least 20% fat. 33% fat is even better.
NO FISH
meat without fat can't be digested properly
……
BUT
…….
first you need to be checked for anything that could be aggravated by high cholesterol, since certain things like liver dysfunctions can be made worse by high protein/fat diets.
U need ur cholesterol levels checked, and fasting blood sugars also

pretty good way to get gallstones user

this

user does not mean a whole fucking pizza, either.

Haha, OP be chomping down on Chicken tendies, hotpockets and a happy meal as a 'snack' after a long day of yoghurt and fruit

Lemme tell you about the diet I followed for 8 weeks before my bariatric surgery. I weighed 247 Kg (544 lbs) when I started and lost 29 kg (64 lbs) without exercising a single second more than what I did during an average day the lifestyle that lead me to being this behemoth.

Anyway, moving on to the actual diet; Meal replacement shakes. I got them at the pharmacy, they're a box of baggies of 400 calorie shake powder that you're supposed to mix in a shaker and eat 4 of in a day to control your calorie intake.

I went a bit hardcore, starting with 4 bags a day the first week to get a feel for the diet, then going to 3 bags the second week, then 2 the third week and finally 1 baggie a day the last 5 weeks.

Somewhere in there you'll start feeling a bit woozy for a day or so as you reach the daily calorie intake level where your body decides to eat itself.

Don't bother with the Gatorade, a single bottle has 10% of what you'd need in a day as far as sodium goes. Just get a decent multivitamin/mineral pill and pop one of those a day.

I found it surprisingly easy to do, just drink a lot of water or other zero-calorie drinks, including sodas, if you're feeling hungry.

You're exaggerating. I lost an incredible amount of weight at the end of last year simply by eating less. You don't need to and indeed should not stop eating altogether. Maybe skip a meal or two if you're not hungry, but that's all.

very much THIS

the gatorade is pure sugar,that is what has been making you fat look at the nutrition on everything user.

give up gatorade and coke not food.

Soylent

starving for a month wont work

assuming you are 6' tall, that means you eat about 3000 calories a day

write down everything you eat/drink for a month, then join a gym and do the cardio machines that track your calories burned and it will start to click for you how much longer you need to spend on the treadmill even though you only had a 12oz soda. it will make you think twice before you drink another one

you are better off limiting your calories than straight up starving, if you cut back to 1500 or less calories the weight will fly off

just track your calories, then starve yourself after you hit your daily limit, also avoid any sugar/soda at all because it triggers your hunger response as your body is trying to balance its insulin,