Marvel's 'New Warriors,' With Squirrel Girl, Ordered Straight-to-Series at Freeform

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/squirrel-girl-tv-series-freeform-orders-marvels-new-warriors-991277

I give it 10% chance of being anything watchable.

why wasn't this the artist used for squirrel girl? Way better than whoever that tumblr chick they got was.

Back on subject though I am going to bomb disney headquarters

The fuck is freeform?

out of the loop, old man?

It's the new name for the channel ABC Family

Because Marvel was pandering to tumblrinas.

havent you figured it out yet? this is the ole bait n' pozz. lure in the closet cases with a tomboy and encourage the weakminded low test ones to trap. this is the bait for those same faggots talking about how they went to see brokeback mountain because some chick was nude in it. Courting controversy for clicks and pozzing up the youth was always the goal m8.

tail plugs are my fetish

cocks are your fetish

that's just the birthday candle on the birthday cake fam, except the candle shoots out icing instead of flames. warm sticky icing. mmmm

Nice trips.

That squirrel girl is very cute. It makes me cry tears of blood when I realize we could have had that, instead of the tumblr garbage we got.

I thought I was having a pretty good day. I spent most of it laying on my ass, and juggling contact with ten gorgeous girls who all want to be my main squeeze -including two who at least claim to be cool with me seeing other girls.

Apparently you can be extremely genetically lucky in one regard and still incredibly autistic in another.

I'm the lone New Warriors fan. I loved the original cast, Speedball has on occasion been written as a really likable character, and has a pretty unique, interesting powerset. Nova's an awesome character who reached his peak around Annihilation, Night Thrasher had a cool look, and worked for me as a ghetto Iron Man, what would realistically happen if someone had the money to try to become Iron Man, but none of the technical genius. I liked Firestar and Justice as a couple, but those days are long over for Marvel.

Besides that core, over the years New Warriors has been home to dozens of oddball minor heroes I loved. Darkhawk, Slapstick, Scarlet Spider, Aracely, and a couple dozen others.

Thing is, Squirrel Girl has never been a member. She kissed Speedball a couple times, she visited them in a couple time travel storylines, that's it. She's generally been her own thing with the Great Lakes Avengers, and when she was with them is when she's at her best. Back then her gimmick was the rest of the team (who really are useless) all believed her to be useless because all her amazing feats happened off-panel. Marvel had to completely and utterly ruin the joke with the tumblr crap that just made her insufferable and ugly.

That's not what Squirrel Girl was. She started out as a complete joke character teaming up with Iron Man and defeating Doctor Doom with an army of squirrels. She was shitty on purpose, that was the entire joke.

Then they brought her back in Great Lakes Avengers, and the gag morphed into the reason for her ability to defeat far stronger foes off-panel being that she was a throwback to characters from a more cheerful time. She'd start the comics with a soap box about how she hates grimdark bullshit and she likes her stories to have clear good guys and bad guys, and happy endings. And she said stuff like "shucks!" all the time. All her dialog read like she was reading off an Andy Griffith Show script. She even uses a time machine to try and fix Speedball when Marvel was in the middle of that retarded "Penance" mess with him.

Then like with Mettle, Marvel didn't understand that "this character is popular on the internet as a MEME for people to LAUGH AT" doesn't translate into actual popularity, and what's worth they were completely oblivious to the joke, with Bendis being the absolute worst offender before the tumblr shit. He wrote her into the Avengers as the ideal babysitter for Jessica Jones baby, and wrote a subplot about her having a secret past romance with Wolverine, which was especially gross as up to that point she'd always been written as 16.

wasnt zootopia propaganda enough

Tailplugs are kino, but at least post women you fag.

I see nothing wrong here.

Is this the one with that sexy chick from Gotham or am I making up things?

Disgusting thread.

Oh. Dear.

They think Powerless is doing well, don't they?

Why do I even bother staying alive?

You could have that, and more, if we stopped pretending women are people.

Well Satan, many people always asks when marvel is going to release the bad movie. Here it is

We don't like your kind here sodomite
>>>/suicide/