<3

I love you guys! Come on in and love me back!

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/vg/thread/176521368
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what does that mean?

lol nigger

Means ur a cuck

always knew you were a masochist, madexx

I've said this myself before

Oh no. The tripfriend fags have invaded…

that was a nice anime, too bad it stopped airing! Im a real 90's kid. Im kool haha

Big throbbing cocks

what a neatly organized shelf, I admire that

i should be grossed out by that pic………………. but i'm not

oh hey its the television tubbies! I loved those guys
#90KidsOnly

Bitch.

who are you?

Not a uh-guh-lee slut bitch like you anyway. The boys always liked me better

bitch ur a stank ass ho
my boy duquan was up in that slimy ass box not but last week and he still got the clap from ur stank ass
gtfo

we don't like each other, fag

Hello Maddex. Do you play Treasure Cruise?

never heard of it

I was going to offer to send you a friend request. If you like JRPGs you might like it. It's just a mobile game based OP.

a one piece game on mobile? I should give it a try. Sounds like the only mobile game I'd give a flying fuck about

Im downloading it

Nice. It's the only mobile game I've ever played. It's pretty addicting. I mostly like collecting the characters but it's fun and pretty hard.

it seems pretty cool and Im glad it didnt take 3 years to download. Hearthstone is a major offender to this.

I uninstalled Hearthstone halfway through the tutorial, because I realized it is quite literally a poor man's magic the gathering

It wont let me get to the screen to add friends, and I need to charge my phone. So just tell me your user or whatever and I will add later

I have to look it up, I'll do it when I'm done with the raid I'm on so a couple minutes.

Im glad you told me about this regardless, I love OP and jRPG's. The only thing I cant stand is that stupid chain attack system. It kept making me re-do it until I got perfect

I love you daddy

My ID is 041,270,939 you don't really do anything cooperatively with friends but they let you borrow each other's captains, if you haven't gotten to that yet.
My best/most used captain is Blackbeard.
And just fyi there's always a thread on half /vg/- opgg
boards.4chan.org/vg/thread/176521368

what anime is she from

did you just assume my fucking gender?!

ok

?

this shit wont let up and I really dont want to play it atm. hopefully I dont forget to do this sometime

do you like getting your ass licked?

Prime bullying meat detected.

Karen, are u there????

cartoon are for kids and pathetic NEET manchildren tbh.

you mispelt "cartoons", you loser. your entire argument died in that moment

post more of this or I kill you

IS THERE A PROBLEM HERE FAGGOT?

how did the gay community get out of their containment board?