Do you think we will get more X-23? I would love to see her in more movies...

Do you think we will get more X-23? I would love to see her in more movies. Will be interesting to see how she looks at 18+

Hopefully never, because the wall will be built by then, and that spic will be going back

What do you think? Marvel have been milking everything they have for the last decade, of course they will use her again.

lol noob she does

Partially, she spent half the movie speaking spic

Merely pretending.

spent half the movie silent you mean. who so much hate?

Spaniards are white Europeans and are the original Spics
(disregarding Muslim racemixing)

You have to go back

Spaniards were white, they invaded South America, raping the natives who look more like Eskimos, creating modern Spics

>what are we going to do on the bed, user? and why'd you also post this on /tv?

Fuck you, OP, you fucking casual. Those movies are trash. You should be hoping we never see them again because Marvel got the rights back. Fox has no idea what they're doing.

Spic means coming from a Spanish speaking country. Spaniards come from Spain and speak Spanish. They are Spics, and they are white. Spics can be white.

The Muslim comment was to preempt anyone from saying Spaniards are not white. Legit Spaniards are white, I'm not talking about mudbloods

>>>Holla Forums736152

I can never fucking remember how to do this

We're talking about Mexicans you autistic fuck

You implied spics can't be white. Wrong.

You pedo kike streetshitter faggot bitch

I implied spic is well known to be slang for Mexicans that speak Spanish, and they're not white.

If it means more Dafne Keen, fuck yes

Maybe in your shitty border town Spic means Mexican because that's all you know. In civilized society Spics are Spanish, Mexican, Cuban, Puerto Rican, Colombian, etc. Filipinos used to be Spics.

Those are literally all just Mexican variations that belong behind the wall.

Also I'm not american.

Jesus fucking Christ. Are you arseholes unable to go five minutes without a discussion on race?

she is half british and half spanish, not spic you ignorant cock sucking shitskin mongler

How did x-24 die? Just because a special metal bullet is stuck in his head(it really isn't) since bullets go through and through how did x-24 die?

This might be the last place on earth where we can nigger, so it's not happening

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD

Go back to Holla Forums

He had AIDS

Way to Holla Forums up a perfectly good pedo thread

Oh jew

She is SO freaking hot… I sat in the back black corner of the cinema, and jerked myself silly the whole time, watching this film.