How can one man be so based

how can one man be so based

Defy "based"

That dude is anything but

it's cause he's not some stupid slapstick comedian like Jimmy Fallon with his fake ass laugh
he's actually got a great team of writers who researches his material, and he has the quick improv delivery from earlier in his career
with his background on the colbert report, he's able to deliver a nicely packaged firm-hitting punch right through the conservatives baseless ideology
i fuckin' love this timeline
stay buttmad trumpcucks

I hate all american late night tv shows. I hate american sitcoms. They're so plain, predictable, boring and stupid

quien es el? otro gringo homosexual? jajaja

Explain why he's not a great political philosopher/comedian/public intellectual

colbert needs to get shot

trumpkikes are the new sjw snowflakes. the irony

porque no le entiendo.

i no ehpeaky deh inglie goot.

First of all, comedy is subjective.

Your inability to grasp that, and the way you behave like a triggered snowflake either tells me he's not giving you the right example, or you're not learning from his supposed 'great philosophy and intellect '

Second, I hate it when he fake laughs, and I think he's a pseudo-intellectual rather than an intellectual. You can tell by his fanbase

first of all, comedy (and all art, for that matter) is NOT subjective in the absolutist conception.
second of all, it's been established after your guys witchhunt for him making a cock joke trying to get him fired that you're the snowflakes
third of all, he has a background in science/philosophy and is friends with many prominent academics
fourth of all, his fanbase is objectively smarter than their counterparts on the political spectrum (there have been all sorts of studies done on this)
fifth of all, get BTFO snowflake

Holla Forums has always been a liberal board, get over it

la derecha apprendio bastante de los juegos sucios que los marxistas usan y ahora logran usar esas mismas tacticas en contra de ustedes.

No tienes derecho de quejarte. Ustedes empezaron esta mierda, maricones antifa.

you do realize the fake laugh and monlogues are all the format of all talk shows right? he is probably making more money the on comedy central which is why he took it.

Colbert report was great satire and I don't even watch comedy central anymore. but Colbert report was on point

Alright, let's drop the snowflake calling, it's not getting us anywhere and it'll just wind you up even more.

You claimed he was; a great political philosopher/comedian/public intellectual.
It isa fact that comedy, and art are subjective. You do not dictate what is good art and what isn't. The fact that you had to resort to semantics says enough.

I get the political philosopher thing, I really do. He's on your side, and you agree with him. Judging from your egocentric approach to art, I can deduct that in your head anyone who agrees with you, must be smart, hence Colbert = genius

I don't know if he's a public intellectual, but I'm willing to give you that one. Not so sure about the 'great' part though.

Now, I've wasted enough time trying to prove a negative. Why don't you tell us why he IS based? Something which you should've started with in the beginning

He was only funny on Strangers with Candy (the show not the movie)

without bait, and people taking it, why even bother coming to Holla Forums?

Let anons be anons, don't let yourself get triggered by the very fabric of our faggotry

I am op dummy. he is based cause hr triggers pol and effortlessy exposed Alex Jones. also btfos your daddy trump every day. that's why

can choo pleah makeh deh peakchur en español por favor.

you're making a whole lot of assumptions here, pal. I don't agree with you, so I must be a trumpeteer. Sure.
->

No! Vamanos, Pedro!

me inglie no verrie goot

i no onderstan

VAMANOS

me gusta tu madre en mi casa, gringos

si si, ahora cortar el césped

me llevas al santuario?

Get off mah property, ya filthy taconigger

callate puta
chica bonita es tu madre en mi dick entonces mierda

I don't speak Arab

While I disagree with him on a lot of things I like his style of comedy. If you can't laugh at the stupid things your side does you need to pull your head out of your ass.

jajaja el deleto es posta

Found the one other guy on Holla Forums who graduated college!

With you all the way, user. It is almost as bad as American radio in the morning. It caters to the stupid and encourages them to remain so.

Because he believes that you can be all three at once. You can't. It is self-contradictory. If you want to be a great philosopher, you have to adhere to the bounds of logic. An intellectual would know that. And you have to be funny to be a comedian, which requires you to go outside the bounds of logic. He does the latter, but manages to not be funny. So he isn't any of those things.

He's a Jew

This actually makes a fuckload of sense.
I think the fact that he is trying to be all three is the exact reason I don't find him at all funny. It just doesn't work.

He is a retard with a teleprompter who finds any excuse to bash the President. Any idiot can do his job