PROPAGANDA DUMP

I am taking a great big proletarian patriotic dump of soviet propaganda, feel free to contribute yourself and I await with great anticipation the dank memers to make OC.

Other urls found in this thread:

sovmusic.ru/english/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice contribution comrade. I like the first one especially.

what do you do when you start a collection, comrades? do you just go to souvenir stores and get the shit that you want? do you go around and trade with people? do you buy them from museums?

online shopping is your best bet, but…Why would you want to be a left consumerist? fetishization of goods is just silly.

my images are getting switched up for some reason so I post an image twice

if i bought it from an owner and not a dealer, it's still personal property and not private property, right?
also dumping asian props

I was not berating you on your personal ownership of these trinkets, I just personally find it silly. But then again, my best buddy's room looks more like the party offices than the party offices. I just dislike fetishization of goods.

Parker! I want dank Holla Forums memes and I want them now!

oh well. to each his own.
do you have a pic of your bud's room? is it filled with soviet posters and such?

You can print your own posters at a print shop or office supply store. It's pretty cheap.

yeah, but I don't have a picture.
he has so many trinkets he actually turns a buck selling a lot of them during the big communist meet up in Greece every year, forgot how it's called.

JUST

can i do the same for flags?

:^)
It'll turn out shitty. why don't you have a flag made, like those make-your-own-t-shirt places?

the second poster is actually an anti-gay poster, kek.

At the time of the soviet union homosexuality was viewed as a mental disorder at first, and later as bourgeois chauvinism.

You can get a poster of a flag. For an actual cloth flag your best bet is online.

yea thats what i meant. do they actually exploit the workers in the process, or do they just sew it by themselves and give it to me?

whoops, my bad. It's a mistranslation on my part, the second poster is against skipping schools.

I think that you have to bring the cloth and give them the pattern and they color the cloth. And there is no ethical consumption under capitalism, you pay for your goods with a fraction of your labor comrade. It is not you exploiting the worker at the bakery, the one who owns his workplace is.

the one with the book and chains is basically "Educate them to liberate them!"

only it references to actual slaves.

BEI KRASNIM KLINOM!

fucking stop switching my images you twink

the last image is priceless.

i love me my soviet propaganda posters but why do you just upload 1:1 the collection on sovmusic.ru ?
honestly you could just link there and be done with it if there's no selection or anything done with it to warrant reposting them here like that

also you could've given source in the opening post and mention the huge amount of songs hosted there too

you are right comrade, I apologize.
sovmusic.ru/english/
although I think these images are available only by torrent which I had to wait 2 days to download. due to shitty seeders and 12gb of music

you could go through the website and click on hundreds of images, downloading each and every single one of them
didn't know there's a torrent download for them, but then again i only have a few

also no apology needed, it was just a reminder
it's actually pretty nice to see them here too

that 5th one should be edited for Holla Forums or stormfront mockery, it's pretty good OC

there is a ton of stuff that can be used as OC. but I don't know photoshop. There was a dude who did some pics last time I dumped.

i do have gimp and other stuff but i'm too much of a lazy unskilled cunt

and so ends my great patriotic dump.
I hope you liked it Holla Forums.

here is OC I made a month or so ago.

read zizek

based OP is based