David Duke Slips Up, Won't Say 'Jew' Now

David Duke won't even pin the Jew anymore. I think this run for senate is all about shekels and nothing more.

What is up with Duke?

I don't want to here the reason is cuz 'muh playin politics' . I'm sick of it. If you can't call a spade a spade you are part of the problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke#Tax_fraud_conviction
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He has nothing to lose in naming the jews. He already have the worst reputation in the MSM.

maybe some people haven't heard of him and he'd get 20% less votes if he names the "jew"

He can't outwardly name the Jew during the campaign if he actually thinks he has even an outside chance at getting in.

Any of his books have already named the Jew. Now it's about getting elected. Once elected, he can go back to naming the Jew.

Do you wear a Pantera shirt to a job interview?

Because hes only interested in making money off racist whites. I like what Duke has done in the past, but the guys just looking to get rich these days.

Its obvious when you hear him start taking credit for thinga others have done, or making pretend that his zio meme ever actually spread or was successful. His flip flopping on Trump wad the last straw for me.

Speaking of Trump, he has a Portland rally happening right now and theres no thread. I would do it but im on my phone and it would take me half an hour just to get all the links together.

hear*

I understand what you are saying, but the reality of the shituation is… IT'S CRUNCH TIME!

Where does he flip flop on Trump?

Reputation or no, naming the jew doesn't get you far in these things.

He's been running his site and making vids for so long, there is no way he could suddenly not mention jews and "put his past behind him". However, when running for office, the average bloke is less likely to get an offputing feeling if he doesn't mention jews. He's playing the odds. If he could get elected 25-30 years ago, he could try again. Furthermore if Pat Buchanon liked his platform so much as to adapt most of it for his own candidacy back then, then Duke's non-jewry related ideas have at least enough merit on their own to attract attention.

Let's see how this plays out.

Yeah, plus jeans with socks and sandals.

He used to be adamant that Trump was controlled opposition at yhe beginning of his campaign.

When Trump actually started winning, he quickly changed his time though. He even started taking credit for Trumps success somehow.

Changed his tune sorry. Fucking phoneposting.

You can at least rest assured that he's not doing it to appease the jews, since he's already burned the bridge with them. This is solely for the purpose of handling the sheepish public with kiddie gloves so they won't get scared and run off to vote for the complete opposite of what they thought they believed in.

David Duke took naming the jew further than almost anybody, so I don't think he deserves to be written off over that tbh.

I have zero worries that Dr. Duke is anything less than fully pozzed on the JQ.

I just wish I could vote for him.

Louisiana has a chance to elect a great man to their Senate.

fuck off nigger

I don't know Duke's motives but from a pragmatic perspective I see two options for those controlled and subverted by the Jew.

1.) Wrest control of your system away from them – difficult, but it can be done by one man and his aides if he is smart enough, like Trump for instance
2.) Open violent revolt. This is a surer path to success, but the problem is you need the support of a lot of people. People simply don't go to civil war unless extreme measures are being taken against them.

2 simply isn't an option yet. Perhaps it will be if Trump is stopped somehow. So, 1 it is. The way I see it, Duke is just doing what he needs to do – subverting the Jew as it were. Obviously that's difficult given his life story, but not mentioning the Jew constantly helps a little.

then you're in the wrong place, my friend bc this is a politics board. you might want to go somewhere with a lower average IQ and higher incidence of violence and impulsivity
>>>/stormfront/

Nah, controlled op attempt at torpedoing Trump.

The poster is a Jew.

Don't trust him.

Thanks for the tip!

Also I want to note this clip was on independent media with a black show host.

It's not like it was CNN

Holla Forums autism, everybody.

Everybody and their mother knows where Duke stands on Jews. He needs to get elected first and you can't get elected in Jewmerica by openly going full Holla Forums

Then why don't you run for office, you lazy cunt?

Learn to play the game or fuck off back to stormfront and circle-jerk on there.

He's already done that on youtube all day. Then he starts openly shilling Trump, attaching his name a like a parasite. And now what? He's going to ignore the Jews to win an election? He's fucking delusional.

It's sad because he did great historical youtube vids, but a lot of it was poisoned with Chistian historical delusions.

Reminder: the Confederacy was Jewish like the slave trade, and so was the KKK (who is Woodrow Wilson?)

Why are you so upset, Hymie?

Doesn't mean what you think it means newfag

What does that even do?

Impotent rage will get you nowhere, sweetheart. You know I am right and can only react with a nigger-tier response.

As I said: either run for office or shut the fuck up.

Run for office? If you are not going to run with me, the suggestion is horsefeathers.

David Duke is up to something.

So what are the other candidates and how do they measure up to the Duke?

It's fucking Louisiana. The other choices are guaranteed to be welfare spewing mind controllers taking advantage of, uh, "low information voters."

Well, it's a sound tactic (for now). Consider that the media decides to go so backwards on his history that they still unironically call him a KKK member in the current year. He better call off the anti-Jew thing before he actually gets some ground to step on. I'd want to be wrong on this, but sadly I'm not.

(Checked)

This.

Pretty close.

Quads get.

Most people know that "globalist" is a code word for Jew. How many people honestly think globalists are gentiles?

some cuck general is general running against him. he attacks duke on twitter all the time

It's the Trump effect. You gotta tone it down to get into office. You gotta be a nimble navigator in wolves clothing to get in.

Stop making excuses for this bastard. He's never done anything for our race besides make youtube videos. And now he's shilling us hard.

You really don't know who David Duke is do you? The MAN FOUNDED THE FUCKING LOUISIANA KKK.

HE WAS A GRAND FUCKING WIZARD

I'd REALLY like to hear how this man hasn't done anything for the white race.

Whenever somebody that remotely agrees with even a part of Holla Forums white supremacist ideology does anything, Holla Forums jumps in joy and automatically assumes that the person agrees with everything Holla Forums believes.

Nobody is gonna 'name the jew' and call for a race war you fucking idiot. You can't survive in this world by making everybody your enemy.

This is why Holla Forums has and will never accomplish anything. A tiny minority population calling for the purging or enslavement of everybody else.

It's just impotent rage.

Exactly this. There's plenty of video of him talking about the Jews does he think people will just forget they exist?

The better term is Zionist. "Jew" is far too broad and serves only to obfuscate the Zionist overlords.

Yes, and I don't tie my long hair back either.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke#Tax_fraud_conviction

Shilling in anti-stormfront shit at the end of your post calling out an autistic faggot

Isn't this way he speaks usually? By interrupting himself, inserting additional thought or going in another direction. I've noticed this many times in his speeches.

He names the Jew all the fucking time on his radio show, he doesn't have to mention it in every single piece of media he produces you fucking faggot.