Actress Lindsay Lohan hit the beach in Thailand last week in a “burkini” swimsuit...

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/04/05/lindsay-lohan-hits-beach-burkini-studying-islam/

Waiting for her to receive 50 lashes when she starts drinking again.
Fucking Muslims.

She has the exact same mutant face Rose MacGowan has.

That fat little dog always makes me laugh when I see it posted.

yeah dude you can almost see her ankles.

Animal cruelty lover.

Well covering up Lindsey Lohan is a step in the right direction

I preferred her when she was hoeing.

Are you sure you're not confusing her with Miley Cyrus?

How do you go from this

so thats what it takes to make her look presentable

to this

I know who Lindsey is.

a b s o l u t e l y p r o g r e s s i v e

So much wasted potential. This is why all pedos must die.

Nice bajoran cosplay

what was the last movie Lindsay Lohan even took part in? Not really fair to call her an actress anymore, without first qualifying it with "washed up" or "defunct"

Her covering her body that's been destroyed from years of drug abuse can only be considered good thing.

More like MK ultra.

Well, it is an improvement to her looks.

If only more crackwhores would do us a favor and cover up.

Yeah, "study."
I'll wait for the day she officially announces her conversion.

This is what will happen next:

g alcohol. “Intruders whip Silverwater man, 31, for drinking,” from AAP, July 18 (thanks to all who sent this in):

A Sydney man who was held down on his bed and whipped up to 40 times by strangers had recently converted to Islam and was reportedly being punished for drinking.

The 31-year-old was asleep in his apartment in Silverwater, in Sydney’s west, when he woke to find four bearded men in his bedroom about 1am (AEST) yesterday.

Three of the intruders restrained him on the bed while the fourth man used a cable to lash him 40 times.

The attack lasted about 30 minutes and left the man covered in welts, the Seven Network reported today.

The man reportedly told police he had only recently converted to Islam and that fundamental Wahabi Muslims were punishing him for having a few drinks with friends.

That is haram.

wrong Linsay

how? there's nothing bikini about it

What are you blind?
It shows her feet.

Kek.

I feel like this is a louis cuck king tier meme thats somehow mandela'd its way into our reality.

If the next CK special starts with bongo drums and grass skirts this version of the matrix is suffering memory leaks and needs a reboot.

Never thought I'd see the day.