Friendly reminder that if you don't have blonde/red hair and blue eyes you have no right to call yourself white or...

Friendly reminder that if you don't have blonde/red hair and blue eyes you have no right to call yourself white or European.
The 'Mediterranean' people of today are not the same as the great Mediterranean people of the past, who had their gene pool ruined by Muslim invaders. they used to resembled modern Nordic populations. They are now just subhuman mudshits with no achievements, and belong in the oven, as do any other 'Europeans' without blonde/red hair and blue eyes.

Other urls found in this thread:

chaver.com/Torah-New/English/Text/The Structured Torah (JPS 1917).pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White people are a diverse race with all different kinds of features. We're not limited to blonde hair and blue eyes, that's just one of many traits.

lol who cares

Hitler had brown eyes

honorarily he had blue eyes

oh damn nice digits

t. Negroid

t. Varg

lol you lose.

My self-worth is not based on the deeds of my race, but of my individual contributions to the world

t. nigger

That's okay

so you have no self worth

I do.

I am black

oh damn check those numbers

Hey Jamal

whats your name, i guarantee it will mean nothing to anyone here, and that you have contributed jackshit

I didn't say "the entire world"

sup man how's it goin' for you tonight

My self worth is also based on my own personal goals and accomplishments

supporting the economy by ordering your mum to buy tendies doesnt count as helping the world

(checked)
OH DAMN

You snowniggers were living in huts before southern Europeans civilized you. You're no better than niggers with the we wuz kang'sing shit. Know your place snow monkey, this is a MEDITERRANEAN WORLD we just let you live in it.

I don't think that you have a healthy view of yourself or the world.

Can you stop, are you fucking retarded? Fuck these numbers, they mean nothing. This was fun 4 years ago, now it just looks dumb.

Why are you so angry?

the greek and italian economies beg to differ. meanwhile in scandinavia, britain, germany, etc…

because I ran out of weed

varg is like alex jones, if you take him seriously, youll have the most shitty, pessimistic outlook on the world, and youll start thinking of yourself as more important than you are because you know 'the truth,' but view him as a very good satirist, and you can begin to truly enjoy him

your women are getting fucked by somalis. And when that's not happening they're on vacation in Spain and Italy getting shitfaced and sucking BMC (Big Mediterranean Cock)

we may not have the best economy right now but we refuse to be cucks like northern barbarians. You know that building a mosque in Athens is prohibited?

Stop posting on Holla Forums, Varg, go back to making music

you think varg wants people to see him as satire or parody?

your women were fucked by arabs for centuries, and your dna shows it

Friendly reminder that you should stay your filthy containment board.

>>>Holla Forums

Yes cuz everyone thinks he's a huge joke right now after the welfare/brown eyes/anti-le pen/anti-trump shit and he's losing his goddamn mind
I think varg is alright, actually, tho

I don't really care about race, but my skin is so damn white I almost look like a ghost sometimes, but I have brown eyes and hair, if I'm not white what the fuck I am

Arabs never left a significant genetic lineage. The amount of niggers and arabs you have in your country NOW however will definitely have consequences in the future.

don't worry about it, dude

You're not fooling anyone leftypol

Holla Forums posting here is fine it's just you commies that need to fuck off

fuck off back to your torah board, kike

Board volunteer confirmed leftypol is not welcome here on that thread we had two days ago

time for you to Group read with the rests of the boys in the Torah General thread on Holla Forums
here's the PDF so you can catch up if you're behind:
chaver.com/Torah-New/English/Text/The Structured Torah (JPS 1917).pdf

one drop rule, achmed

I have brown hair (blond as a child), a red beard, and blue eyes. And I think this idea is retarded.

This.

op here, wrong

my mistake
here you go

Pick one

a quick rundown is how most of us deal with them

o my god

kek

It never ceases to amaze me niggers are commonly accepted as being human.

those aren't slavs, moron

I want to know who that is.

dubs of truth

you whites turn on each other so quickly, no wonder you're losing to the brown people.

delet this

thats what you whites make it out to be

Don't bunch me in with the fucking Holla Forumstards, please.

okay.

Hello, Moshe

My eyes are blue and my hair is black/brown, I'm from north eastern Europe, your theory fails when you realize that European whites have actual diversity even among their individual groups, we don't have exclusively black or blonde hair, among Spaniards there are blondes and among Swedes there are brunettes, we aren't niggers who all look same.

I'm a Jewish guy with brown hair and brown eyes, but I'm pale as a piece of paper. Am I white?

technically yes but you aren't "aryan", so you aren't a part of the cool kids club

Staying inside all day and not going outside will lighten your skin. Stop hiding in the shadows like a rat all the time and… wait nevermind, your jewish.

Why do you support male genital mutilation?

I had blonde hair till grade 2, and have white skin, am i part of the club?

What happened to your hair after grade 2?

It turned brown

t. jew

Nope catholic blood runs through my veins

t. bullshitter

Why would i lie anonymously on the internet

Im half polish half british

t. newfag

No u

I guess I'm not white, anyone want me to livestream my suicide?

No lol

Too ugly

dark hair/eyes are not european features. they are brought by invaders. pls dont reproduce with any light haired/eyed women, its akin to racemixing

That's native Iraqi, mate.

(checked)

So I'm basically subhuman?

not really tho, if they aren't European then what about the Greeks or Romans? Hell half the Brits have dark hair and brown eyes are pretty common everywhere in Europe.
Looking at it from another perspective, blonde hair is hair brought by invaders in societies where it is not common enough already, since viking rape and all.

Brown eyes is literal nigger tier. It's such an abominable hideous feature on white people that any white person with brown eyes is an honorary nigger in my books. It's like staring into an asshole.

What about blonde hair and brown eyes then?

A lucky nigger.

t. Nigger

modern greek and italians arent descended from the historical inhabitants, theyre descended from arab and african invaders. same goes for anyone without light hair/eyes. half of brits have dark hair and eyes? half of brits are descended from invaders. dark hair/eyed people should stop breeding and allow the native european traits to thrive

Niggers have brown eyes exclusively. Any white person that shares that trait is part nigger.

t. Nigger

i got green eyes and red hair, suck my dick

t. Nigger

CONGRATS, you successfully gave your data to miners

your all g in my eyes fam, green eyes and red hair are the only exceptions ill accept

haha yeaa you like dat, white bois?

here's our kid
u mad ur women have moved on to better men>?

fuck the white race

t. Nigger

Whatever you say, I'm sure your opinion is unbiased and scientifically sound.

To begin with, early Greeks were invaders too. The Greek civilization before what we call the classical Greeks came had consisted of matrilineal tribes who had worshiped a Mother Goddess and were primarily matriarchal, and both the invaders and the previous societies had varying hair colors ranging from black to light brown, as seen on pottery. As for Roman Italy then the earliest invaders were Gauls, Lombards or other Germanic or Celtic peoples who had also later remained in control for a very long time and as for the south only Sicily had been ever occupied by Arabs. And I'm not even sure who was supposed to invade the Brits, not anyone with dark features at least. Your claims have shallow historical basis and no actual evidence but your own opinion.
Yet I have no idea why you would even focus on the "whiteness" of a people rather than the achievements of a Race, the Brits have achieved a lot for example, and it doesn't matter if they are "mongrels" according to you.
You sound like a shill tbh.

all the achivements of europeans in ancient history were performed by blonde haired blue eyed ubermensch

lol. white people unironically calling each other niggers.

This timeline keeps surprising.

t. Nigger

Now that was just pathetic, low quality bait.

if you look at modern day greece and compare it to the ancient greek poleis and think they are ran by the same race, you're a fucking moron

Well you certainly weren't, because you're a subhuman shitskin.

get over it, white bois

I'm just saying they didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes boi, I'm not saying they were muds, you on the other hand are claiming that Sven and Hans invented civilization from their northern mudhuts, living in literal shit and mud at the time.

Whoops, my image

Reminder that this is what kike shilling looks like, divide and conquer.
Don't fall for it my fellow Europeans.

Choose 1

they werent nordics, they just had the same features. ffs, read before you post, no one ever said scandinavians were spread all across europe

why do you have blond hair and blue eyes so much, giovanni?

hate*

How do you do, my fellow Holla Forumsack. Praise kuk and gas all kikes, hiley hitley!

feels good to be white

Nice try Ahmed.

hile hitley

7/11

how about instead of being bitter about not being white, follow in hitlers footsteps; realise your inferiority, and make it your life goal to defend and strengthen those with blonde hair and blue eyes?

You can look at actual muds, the Persians had an actual empire at the time and the Mesopotamians were actual Semites, even Afghans had cities, but the rest of Europe was largely underdeveloped

Do you posses cognitive ability? Taking the Egyptians as an example, if they had blonde hair and blue eyes then why do their tomb painting depict them as dark haired and tanned people in comparison to the lightest figures, bringing the Egyptians gifts?

u wot goy

Whatever you say, nigger.

persians and egyptians were ruled over by europeans. xerxes and king tut had blonde hair and blue eyes.

then where's my affirmative action

you even think like one, thanks for providing even more proof

Source?

No
Ancient Egypt is related to Europeans, yes, but nearly as much diversity in hair and eye color existed then, as exists in Europe now, The French are darker then the Germans, the Spanish even more so, The Brits are different looking too, to claim something like you are claiming is literally retarded.
European peoples have varying eye and hair colors.

varg told me so

tbh blondes are the shittiest of whites
look at sweden

I do have blue eyes, but blond hair changed to light brown while growing up.

Another post, another penny shibloy. Work hard earn that dolla.

Blondes are the ONLY true whites that exist, nigger.

blondes are literally the unequivocal incontestable undetectable garbage of the human race

t. nigger

t. self-hating nigger

t. Nigger

t. samefag

t. benis

t. chicken bone nowison

Ah

Wrong. Read conquest of Gaul, Caeser himself noted the difference in appearance between the Romans and the Gaul tribes. Read a few books before you spout bullshit please. Red hair and green eyes here, 20 dollar's says I'm "purer" than you.

I have the genes for it but don't have it myself.

Didn't tut actually have red hair? Also tge closest or to him on a genetic level were found in Britain (which is full of redheads).

This.