I'm a European and I'm really concerned about the future of my continent. Do you think we can still avert disaster...

I'm a European and I'm really concerned about the future of my continent. Do you think we can still avert disaster? Before you ask, I don't have enough money to emigrate and I wouldn't leave behind my motherland anyway. I'd rather go down with it than abandon it. What can I do?

You can put a bullet inside of every ring of that armor, if somebody wasnt really expecting that… well, kids, thats a meme.

Btw, thats a girl, the problem are male muslims.

do nothing. all hail the magic conch. all hail Lain.

stfu annoying bitch. You got one get and keep on jerking yourself over and over.

Holyshit…. I thought my gf was cute ( pic related ) but dammm who is that girl in OPs pic.

I am now aware my gf is 2/10 and I can't be content with her anymore :(

beside triggering some primitive tribal instincts, why does it bother you?

Insult a maiden like that again and you will be talking to my fist

your gf is ugly tbh>>7014946

Because I don't want to convert and I don't want to die either.

Oh also this girl was a nicer but slavic nose like my girl friend.

My gf is from Pomerania ( Germanic region of Poland ) but her nose is still a slav nose.

OP girl in your picture isn't pure german she has slav in her by the rounded tip shape of her nose.

It's not me. I made only three posts with name outside of cyclical thread.

Lain does not appreciate your tone. Lain suggests that you think twice before addressing Lain in such a contemptuous manner. Respect Lain or leave.

What features are ugly? Is she really ugly and not even average? So OPs pic is average not hot? Does it help she has a perfect puffy innie vulva?

Op you can come live with me. I want to be your new daddy…We can lick momma together

Fucksake…

I thought I had got a QT but now I reliźe my gf is just a cheap nasty off brand version of any decent blonde blue eyed ayran.

I'm going break up with her this won't last in the long term… sad but true she just not decent looking enough I'll always feel beta dating her fml.

You're making my job too easy, aren't you? Well, I suppose I ought to be the counter-autist then.

L*IN IS SHIT. KILL YOURSELF.

stop buying Holla Forums's bs, even at the most pessimistic projections the chance of Europe becoming a muslim majority in your our life time is null
they're expected to be 10% by 2050, keep in mind that these are lose projection that don't take into account the loss of faith caused by spread of knowledge.

post her tiddy or gtfo my Holla Forums

Disaster is unavoidable, our dear continent and ancestral home is only going one way, and that is down the toilet.

What do you rate this blonde? -2/10? If mines ugly she must be awful right?

U ungrateful bastard! My girl is only 9, but looks at least 13.

She's a 7/10, would smash, would inseminate… would pretend she was only 9, tho.

rate my blond

What are you American or something? She has a fatty flat pan face like American women and this is more pretty then my gf?

Not very cute but hot but to much fake up and square face shape… maybe she is a 6/10.

Square faces are preferable.

Fuck you. L*in deserves to be gangraped by Pakistanis and feral niggers.

She has strange puffy eyelids too. She looks decent in the pic with the post it but you can see it in the other two.

So we just give up and die?

It's going to be a tough couple of decades but we all know what happens when Germany gets pushed too far.

You have to stand up and fight; not with weapons, with words and wisdom. You have to take up the sword of truth against the hydra of lies.

utter shit/10

7.5/10

Yeah ok but in the meantime we found out that the majority of humans, even Europeans, just aren't people.

you guys just need to accept it, no civilization is eternal.

But what about the end of history?

Not worried about any nation individually but the survival of the white race as a whole. You know, the race that literally built civilization from the ground up.

unless we make AI in time

Are you seriously worried about western civilization? We have a lot of bleeding hearts leading to a lot of bullshit but public opinion is rapidly shifting and if those currently in power aren't willing to act the public will get more extreme leading to violent overthrow.

If you have any interest in history you know Europe today has a lot in common with Germany in the '20s and we all know how that ended and it wasn't the destruction of the German people.

Is that muslim actually helping him? Lol what a fucking cuck

History won't end just because the white race is wiped out but it will be downhill from there lol. If niggers were smart they would try to keep us around

AI will only want the same thing for the human race that nogs want for the white race

k

thats not even true, but whatever i'm not here to debate the autistic binary world view of a Holla Forumstard.

white will not die because they're not a race, only the human race, at best you could say there are ethnicity, but even then the barrier is shallow and only caused by geographical distance.
tl;dr whatever ethnicity end up in Europe will inevitably evolve and adapt to become "white"

not even talking about chinks dna engineering.
in the next 50years we may very well be living in Hitler's wet dream because everyone would want an Aryan ubermensh with 200 iq.

how would that help

I don't think you understand evolution or how this works.

I didn't know you fags were talking about race, but AI would help with anything from energy problems, to demographical problems, and it wouldn't have biases, it would only do what is most logical.
incorruptible and smarter then humans could ever hope to be, it would the be ideal leader