Why do Russian women age like milk? Is it something in their genetics?

Why do Russian women age like milk? Is it something in their genetics?

It's the radiation and latent communism

you mean the opposite

Trust me, i'm speaking out of pure expierence and knowledge. And that's TOTAL FUCKING BULLSHIT! Most russian moms of like even 38 look like they're 21.

Russian women in the past aged terribly because of Communism and the location of the nation itself.

Russian women today won't age quite so roughly. Think back to how American women aged in the 60's vs today. Jennifer Aniston is pretty much the spokesman for older woman and how many will age.

false and lies

iv seen russian 45yo that could pass for 24yo

Oh really?
Then whhy don't back some of your claims instead of sensless accusing that i'm lying.
Cause you obivously seem to know what you're talking about.

Am currently in a relationship with a Russian woman.

Did I fuck up Holla Forums?

Load of bullshit you Americans make up to feel better about your hog women.

There are a lot of old people in Eastern europe but doesn't mean women here hit the wall at 35.

Look at Natalia Poklonskaya ( Pic related ) She is 37 almost 40 years old and has one kid! She looks like a cute 22 year old.

Fucking good Americans keep thinking that and stay with your hog "thiccc" girls.

See

My gfs mum is almost 50 and looks like she is 35 years old to and her sister looks like a hot 30 year old.

And the price goes down for a older bride. I get them around 38 for dirt cheap…Fuck them and dump them off in the ocean

I don't just mean in terms of aging; I just mean in general. What are Russian women like compared to other women?

Loyal, traditional but will still let you pee on them and fuck them in the pooper.

How do those two work together?

Ha! I'm Russian 36, and I get carded for smokes, alcohol and get stopped by police & asked why I'm not in school right now.

Pics or it didn' happen TIMESTAMPED.

Not many even use VK all that much.

Okay… but what else should I be prepared for, besides that? I've only been going out with her for a few weeks.

will Sonya age like milk too? :((

hispanic women age like shit too.

Some sexy ass bodies on those whiteish latinas, but fuck when u see their mothers and take a glance at the future u just wanna run away. It's nice n plump now but that ass is gonna get nasty.

I want the paedos to leave.

i dont. not the dude that posted that tho, waaay too young for me. but he should stay, where else would he go? i'd miss them =[

To his fucking grave, I hope.

Replied to the wrong post. Whatever.

Americans are so far gone to the kikes.

Hurr we love big asses big lips and huge cow tits like african women! MMM RACE MIXING!! FREEDUMMM

Due to electromagnetic radiation and food additives girls are maturing earlier and will also decay earlier. AND they are illegal to fuck in their prime which is like 9 these days.

What are you, a low-T pedo?

why don't they get fat now then like american women?

Power Girl is absolute shit.

Faggot confirmed.

Traditionalism goes both ways, while she will be loyal she also will expect a little chivalry, open doors for her and treat her like a lady.

Western women don't seem to understand that most men are fine with offering a little chivalry in exchange for a traditional woman.

that's a long dick

Okay. Are there any specific behaviors or desires that Russian women have that are less present in Western women, besides what you already mentioned?

Just make an effort, if you want to get serious with her you are going to need to prove you can provide. This doesn't mean she will be a money grubbing whore and being lower middle class is fine so long as you make an effort and aren't NEET.

OP is faggot

You could've picked some better tits, friend.

I don't see a single point there that is even remotely related to the tits in those pictures. You're bitching about their personalities. I only care about their tits.

I'm doing pretty well at the moment, so I think I've got that covered. She seems really "attached" sometimes; more so than most women. Is that normal?

Is it salty?

Slavs mate for life be prepared for cumming in her unprotected…

Thats every slav girls kink unprotected creampies.

She looks pretty good for being 27 years old, huh?

How is that a kink? And isn't finding a stable partner most peoples' fantasy?

because they're not asian

salty coins and milk

you anti pedros are mean

yah

most 3DPD age like milk

why is incest so widely accepted in russia?
it seems their laws are more free as they all are backwoods people save the few cities

does anyone have that picture
something like

Russians men lifespan is long as fuck with krokodil and vodka, women lifespan is even longer and they have mongol genetics.

The most important thing is that they absolutely need to be dominated. You will lose the respect and interest of a Russian woman very quickly if you show weakness. Look at Russian men and how hyper-masculine they are - you need to be like that, or else they'll walk all over you.

Personally I don't like Russian and former soviet union women for that reason. Latinas and Asians are hot, have the same sort of submissive attitudes, but are just a bit more forgiving and egalitarian.

ugh dominant women are the worst
i want a russian woman to hold me down and do lewd things to me

Careful, she might eat you alive.

What Latinas have you fucked? From my experience, they love macho types and absolutely hate weak-willed men.

Try cuban women. Smack'em around a bit, they love it.

I didn't say other latin chicks don't like being abused (they love it, in my experience). I'm saying that they're definitely not "forgiving" about men being weak.

Wasn't the girl that tied a kitten up in a bag and threw it in a river Russian too?

The fuck is it with Russians abusing animals?

i find it sexy. they're fucked in the head. i love a girl that might kill u in ur sleep, they make a relationship much more interesting, it adds a lot of depth.

Can't say I disagree. Crazy girls are the best as far as sex goes. You just have to constantly worry that they'll cut your dick off because you looked in the same direction as another woman.

Personally, I like to guess what kind of disorder a crazy chick has. For the chick in I'm guessing… sexual sadism disorder? What do you think?

more like the product of rampant sexual abuse and an indifferent multicultural society.

Explain.

Well, when vodka was made the official water supply of the Russian Federation, the drubken lowering of moals was an instant effect, which led to the decay of sexual morality as well. Hence, the AOC was no longer considered a matter of import.

I mean what makes you think sexual abuse makes someone do stuff like that?

The jews on tv told him so.

Collapse of the Soviet Union + Jewish mobsters looking to exploit slavic women = biggest humanitarian crisis since the end of ww2

So many young girls and women were sent to Turkey to never come back. Or they stayed in Russia and Ukraine being sexually exploited by either personal family or by crime syndicates looking to profit.

Or you were just some homeless kid getting ass raped by a literal child molesters roaming around at gaming clubs.

Oh. Wow. I wrote all of that out just for you to finally clarify what the fuck you wanted?

Depending on the person the sexual abuse can either cause a minor divot in their personality or can have profound effects that'll leave them mind-fucked forever (which only stops when they reach impotency, +60 years old). This is usually correlated to how much trauma, severity of said trauma, for how long, and by whom. These kids end up getting raped repeatedly by their family/someone they trust and it fucks with their heads. They just act out, kind of like animals in a sense.

They resort to drugs to "escape" and/or enter unstable relationships for the purpose of "healing" that always puts them at even greater risk for further abuse.

Also there is documented evidence that points to early EXTREME trauma causing your brain to grow differently. Not this normalfag shit of "oh boo hoo my daddy touched me!/i was my mom's emotional husband!". Just look them up on jewtube. They have extreme personality disorders that no doubt also effect their sexuality.

What is creepy is they always want to replicate no matter what their own abuse. Either as the abuser or the abused. Explains fags quite nicely.

Oh, okay. So you think the girl in is fucked up because she was abused?

I just figured she was crazy by chance, but I guess she could have been driven crazy by abuse.

I think she was just getting paid to do that.

bro i got stoned as fuck and disappeared for a while.

I've never really met anyone that eats animals tbh. My specialty is in daddy issues but I think she just really wants to be a cat.

I bet if any of the ugly motherfuckers here came out as a male cat would have a bigger chance with her than any chad

Still, it seems like she enjoys it. I'm just curious about what would make someone enjoy doing stuff like that.

I just figured she dressed up like that because it seemed kinky.

I think he meant "live animals."

I'm moving to Russia now.

How exactly does one "come out as a male cat" and what's the fastest way for me to do it?

vodka and a harsh lifestyle. most start fucking at a young age too

user, does this look like the face of sanity to you?

i told you guys.

Is she caked in makeup or sick or something? Her skin looks like a mime's face.

Russian genetics are shit tier through and through

Effects of hantavirus.

This isn't true.

Slav girls are submissive but they very head strong and can be stuborn and these days they all hate the marcho hyper masculine stero type thats trashy and brainless to them but they also hate femie man child USA men.

They like smart guys who also have a good firm will and they are more logical then american women and expect a man to be very logical.