Give me a reason to live, /b

Give me a reason to live, /b.

Other urls found in this thread:

1000reasonstolive.org/list.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God loves you. Jesus died for you. Repent of your sins and come back to Him.

At least find a more fucked up way to die.

No fiction please.

Because you have anonymous, you have Holla Forums, you have 2D waifus, and you have family.
Also, there's half life 3, and this list:
1000reasonstolive.org/list.php

Suggestions?

A million papercuts

I have no family, no friends, no love nor hope left.

You don't get to die before you have come up with something yourself. Dealio?

Explain your situation so we can come up with reasons
You're on nightmare difficulty right now, you need to go down to I'm too young to die difficulty. You have to help us for us to help you.

O allready ordered everything from Amazon, should arrive tomorrow.

Or you have to stop being a faggot and let the man die if he wants to.

Helium from Amazon has added Oxygen to prevent suicide. Get it from somewhere else.

Oh well. Is there anything you fear more than death?

Basically, I'm about to lose my job again, I'm broke af. My mother never cared about me, never knew my father.
I have no friends, no love. The girl I was together with left me 6 years ago and I still can't get over her. Though, I had plenty of girls after her.
I feel nothing anymore, not even the cuts in my flesh. No joy, no happiness.
Every day is exactly the same.
I would love to go down to “too young to die“ for a while.

Are you serious?

YOU MIGHT NOT BE THE TOOLEST SHED IN THE SHARP BUT YOU'LL ALWAYS BE AN L SHAPE ON HER FOREHEAD OP

failed normalfag detected. kys

Oh, I get that. Almost made me laugh

Ok?

DO YOU EVEN CATCH VILLAINS OP?

Nice.

OP are you American? If you are why are you bothering with helium you fag, just buy a shotgun and shoot yourself in the chest.

gtfo nigger

No amerifat, no fucking nigger, german, so no guns, unfortunenately.

Wo von bist du

inb4 nigger bait

If not tho since you're german it's easy. Just try to take as many mudslimes with you as possible.

Berlin.

I really see no future, I already tried to kill myself 5 years ago, but was found by some stranger who called the ambulance.

Eh, my German is not that good anymore. Berlin is a drug capital, just overdose on Heroin?

I'm broke, otherwise it'd be a good idea.

Soon

Hm. Where will you do it? In your house/room? And how long you reckon before anyone finds you?
You don't want to be found after weeks due to the stench of your rotting corpse, do ya?

I'll do it in my apartment and don't really care about my corpse, tbh.

you'll miss out on robowaifus

Eh, couldn't afford them anyway.

This. Sexbots are a reason to live.

OP here, I'm out, going to masturbate and cry myself to sleep afterwards.

Well obviously he's not absolutely sure yet as he is asking us for reasons to live.

damn, if you survive papercuts user, how do you know that helium is gonna kill you?
If your mother kept you your whole childhood, even after becoming a woman-cuck, she probably cares about you, she probably didn't show it because she wants you to be tough. One of the meanings of life is to see how much suffering you can take for how long, it's these times of depression that makes the happiness in your life that much better. Just remember, there's someone out there who probably has it worse than you right now, but are still going on. Don't let this filth pull you down, do whatever makes you feel happy, enjoy gaming? Go buy a new gaming PC and some vidya. Racing? find a supra tt and burn some rubber on the track (or go grip with a skyline gtr v-spec). Being nothing for eternity is not worth it user, it's even more boring. And in the off chance that hell does exist (most likely it does), then suicide will definitely 100% chance cause you to end up being raped by devil-bubba for eternity until the very small chance that you'd be saved after the rapture.

Dont go out like a pussy! Try sucide by bear!

kys

(fukken check'd)
Those are the best ways to become an hero

Join the army. At least you might get a warriors death.

Note when I say fucking woodchipper, I mean you have to be masturbating while you die, and cum before your nuts get grinded. That way you have something to offset the pain.

If he's at risk of suicide, they won't let him join the army. If they do, he won't be in for long, they only want clear-headed people to be in the army.

Then join a militia/vigilante group/roaming gang

Try and get the high score. Best way to leave your mark and die.