Writing a movie

Hey Holla Forumsros, heres the thing, I want to write a movie, I have an idea and even know the actors that will play in the movie, but heres the whole thing, how do I write one, what should I focus on and what way should I start?

here's a tip:

don't fucking write a movie

kys cunt

I ain't your bro, pal.

you first >:|

The key is diversity.
Make sure every possible group is represented.

Is this the idea about the guy trying to form his own gang in prison?

Focus on characters first. Flesh them out

I got the characters, well at least thr main one, but I cant think how should I start it, the first act etc…

Nope… Not me.

Write the ending first

Do you have the money for this?

This. Start with the ending, and work backwards

You don't know how to even write a script and you want to make a movie? You don't sound like you are very serious to be honest. You could have learnt so much just from Jewgle about screenwriting.
Also, I recommend John Truby's book, 22 Steps To Becoming A Master Storyteller . It has some gems as far as screen play are concerned.
You can buy it on amazon.
Or I can send it to you for $5
(need some cigs)

Thats the thing, I need the beginning to discover the ending. I already got characters but Im struggling to write the beginning, the story is mainly about a state or a faction ruled by a big guy who has his crew containing 3 people in total who are the main leaders of a faction, there are also others who have a job in ruling the faction, the faction is focused to be cruel and powerful and also its about getting the money in any possible way including the illegal way, who has connections all over the world.

Kek I was kidding. Start at the beginning, duh. Only thing you need to leave till the end is the title. DON'T come up with a title straight away! It will only distract you and limit your creativity. Trust me (not trolling now)

how to write a movie:

I had the title even before I started to write this, thats what gave me the inspiration, its the idea about it, but I simply don't know how should I start the project

How to write a movie:
1. Write a novel
2. Add stage directions and effects
3. Blow a fat jew producer until he takes your script and completely kikes the fuck out of it for a movie
4. Kurt Cobain yourself

Here how it works

So he is right. Since you came up with the title first it has limited your creativity.

Is it really that hard to make it in movie business these days? How about the big companies such as warner bros or paramount or lions gate.

What if the title itself gives me the inspiration and ideas about the movie? The whole big image.

That's like building from the outside in. It's better to build from the inside out. Write the story and glean from it what the title should be.
I like how the Jazz age writers and a little before and after used to do this.
Take The Catcher in The Rye fro example. The title comes from the protagonist having a dream that he was in a field of rye where children were playing. The field was on a cliff. And he would catch any of the children that were about to fall off that cliff. It was symbolic of how he wanted to preserve innocence. And it was epic when you realised that's how the book got its title.
Go and do likewise, OP. Write the script, then make the title.
FYI, ideas are next to being worthless. Is is not so much the idea but the presentation/deliverance of that idea that sells it. So fuck your idea. Write the fucking book and see what happens.

Lose the title. Start anew, you've ruined it. If you had one good idea, you can have another. Trust me on this, titles are deal breakers

Additionally, this guy is right. A good writer can make the dullest moment interesting simply by writing well. Your script can have loads of action and twists, but if you suck at writing or rush it, it's worthless.

A good exercise would be to write a 2 page shortstory about a man drinking a cup of coffee.I mean it, you will have to describe his feelings, thoughts, the coffee, his environment.
If that works out then you might have a chance. might.

Told time should be much shorter than tell time. If you don't know the meaning of those terms, google them. They're crucial.