Permab&

so Holla Forums i posted a picture of a dead kid on an autopsy table on Holla Forums while arguing with shills defending podesta.

got reported and permabanned for "cp."

how fucked am i? what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pVDrzDZpd1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post pic here

you're about to get v& kid

Enjoy jail.

Pol/ is a honey pot run by the Jews

in anti circumcision threads people post pics of the act.

is that not considered "cp?"

really? god i never thought it would end like this.

the horrible irony of it all, while i fight podesta shills.

fuck my life im too young for this.

welcome to your new home

i really dont want this to happen to me.

i didnt know. i thought it was just gore, since there was nothing sexual in the image. just a dead kid.

It could be that you spoke of too much truth. 4cuck is turning into tumblr with uncontrolled shitposting.

but there was nothing sexual in the image.

what will happen to me?

is there anything i can do?

ive been praying for hours at a time since then.

im gonna tell all my family and friends that i really love them.

i dont know what is going to happen to me.

my family might lose all their money fighting to defend me and even after that i might just die in jail.

is there anything i can do?

What a drama queen, the worst thing for you is that ban will never bee lifted. They have very strict policies against underage nudity. I even heard people where b& for posting monroe.

Erase your hard drive and stay away from home for a few days.
Change ips and move.
This why you use a prepaid smart phone on public wifi when you post questionable material.

i dont care about my ban.

i just dont want to go to fucking jail and be branded for the rest of my life. especially when im not a pedo in any way.

Well if you really think that something is going happen to you then do what this guys said
But only if you think that way. Autopsy kid is cp only by 4chan rules.

Too add here's a video on youtube with 1.6 million views, autopsy of naked girl.
youtube.com/watch?v=pVDrzDZpd1A
Don't click it if you actually think that will get you in trouble.

not clicking that shit… but what both of you said and the fact that video is on youtube took a huge weight off my soul despite still feeling shaken to the core about the horrible fate that may come to me.

fucking brutal.

You were on Holla Forums.
You deserve to be b&.

Holla Forums is shit. Between the muh 666D chess faggots and the awful mods like ImKikefy and Coonman, it's just plain unadulterated shit. /polk/, in my opinion, is 10x better.

i agree

8 not 4

i hate 4, its cancer

what was brutal? video was calm as shit. no sound, no nothing.