You saw it in Austria, and you saw it happen to Bernie

With all the voter ID laws in place, what are the chances that we could have a rigged election? This question keeps haunting me. There's so much riding on this election, the kikes aren't going to let us have anything if they can help it. There was that sticky on Cliff Arnebeck, who else is looking into this? Can we do anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160804162347/http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/04/us/texas-agrees-to-soften-voter-id-law-after-court-order.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

one bump for dying hope

Who gives a shit, it's either Trump or Happening. If Hillary wins I'm declaring the US dead.

ÖSTERREICH BRAUCHEN HÖFER

So you're a defeatist then?

If Hillary wins then that means the US population is no longer salvageable, therefore the US is dead. All I can do is vote for Trump and be prepared for the happening.

They can rig it but they can't rig millions of votes.
For Bush-Gore it was only 500k votes.
They can't do it when it's 20 million vote difference.

Ay dios mi, thank you for correcting the record, amigo.

Even if the majority actually voted in favor of Trump?

this.
It has to be close otherwise it will look to fishy even for normies.
This is why they are (((fixing))) all the polls

Well Bernie was never in it to win and was a stooge for Clinton since the beginning, but I see your point

However, Austria overturned that election because of the fraud and are re-doing it

Right, and the Brexit happened in spite of all the counter-propaganda too. So there's reason to have hope, but I just keep seeing news about voter ID laws in the newspaper. The NC attorney general Roy Cooper has refused to challenge the laws because he's blatantly in favor of them, he's endorsed Hillary and McCrory has called him out for not doing his job. Apparently Texas has loosened it's ID laws recently as well. The basis for doing it is because the laws are supposedly racist.

web.archive.org/web/20160804162347/http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/04/us/texas-agrees-to-soften-voter-id-law-after-court-order.html?_r=0

t. North Carolinian

The U.S. was dead before we were born. The problem is the people can't decide if the new nation should be Orwellian or Huxleyan.

But they could rig massive amounts of votes if they are controlling the polls leading up to election day, and fabricating them to show a Clinton lead. Even though the polls are rigged, Trump needs to be ahead in them so that they can't use the poll results as an excuse to change the actual results.

What can we do about poll fixing?

REMINDER TO AUSTRIANS, SHITPOST ON TWITTER AND ELSEWHERE TO GAIN MORE SUPPORT FOR HÖFER

Shills are traitors who poison the wells of their own people. I have no doubt every one of these chucklefucks smiled gleefully when presented with their "job", eager to assume the position of globalist lapdog, dreaming of a bright and treasonous future as they ingratiate themselves in a network of corruption.

They don't deserve to live in this country.

wow nice shit thread op kys

What "happened" to Bernie?

He was put in to take a dive and the only reason they had to rig it was because Hillary was so awful. For not a single moment did he show he was even remotely serious about winning the nomination.

Bernie screwed Bernie.

If the election is rigged and all you do is point it out on the internet, then the election is legitimate. If the election is rigged, is challenged in court, the results are upheld, and you accept those results passively, then the election is legitimate. If the election is rigged and you rise up in arms and are defeated, then the election is legitimate.

The only thing that matters is will to power. I keep hoping that the vestiges of degenerate conservative thought – the meekness, the fretting, the rationalizing – would have faded away from this board by now, but it just gets worse.

It's already both. It's more like we're deciding whether we should be racist nationalist shitlords or marxist globalists who stop being a nation.