Shawn Lucas served a lawsuit against the DNC, dies 'in his sleep' last night

Shawn Lucas served a lawsuit against the DNC, dies 'in his sleep' last night

blogs.wsj.com/law/2016/07/25/dnc-seeks-dismissal-of-lawsuit-alleging-donor-deception/
online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/2016_0722_dnc_wilding1.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gMo4z
archive.is/zQ2lp
web.archive.org/web/20100708230258/http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/
youtube.com/watch?v=23pXqY3X6c8
facebook.com/DNCfraudlawsuit/videos/617778231718322/?hc_location=ufi
stewwebb.com/2013/04/17/arkancide-is-the-unfortunate-habit-of-potential-witnesses-to-the-clintons/
archive.is/6b7T5
archive.is/cCXKj
reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/comments/4w3ewh/august_2nd_2016_shawn_lucas_dead_lead_attorney/
archive.is/SDc1O
infowars.com/indiana-voting-fraud-activist-behind-rubio-sex-party-leaks-found-dead/
youtube.com/watch?v=5hTc5p3UMw8
archive.is/VfpmT
archive.is/sRNT9
archive.is/CTnql
archive.is/WiIos
archive.is/CM10A
archive.is/QEmdX
wesearchr.com/faq
archive.is/CTnql
digitalempire.wordpress.com/2016/08/04/shawn-lucas-lead-attorney-against-the-dnc-fraud-case-dead/
cnbc.com/id/42308613
atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/MD14Ak02.html
theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/wow-that-was-fast-libyan-rebels-have-already-established-a-new-central-bank-of-libya
thenewamerican.com/world-news/africa/item/8318-libyan-rebels-create-central-bank-oil-company
archive.is/sjZrz
youtu.be/hUYFVMCvjtc
archive.is/YWwLI
cosmoso.net/exclusive-interview-with-election-fraud-lawyer-cliff-arnebeck/?r=cosmosopub22&utm_source=cosmosopub22
scientificamerican.com/article/mind-control-by-cell/
bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_nonlethalweapons02.htm
sciencechannel.com/tv-shows/through-the-wormhole/videos/through-the-wormhole-the-god-experience/
youtube.com/watch?v=D3FMgZruOXE
beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/08/two-prominent-anti-clinton-activists-found-dead-in-two-days-mainstream-media-blackout-3395066.html
youtube.com/watch?v=L6cmDrzoLM0
8ch.net/pol/src/1469498135249.webm
mediafire.com/?hmkeqqt28xev5le
zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...sly-found-dead
freewebs.com/jeffhead/liberty/liberty/bdycount.txt
archive.is/1XtuJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So what's the death tally so far?

Republicans: ???
Democrats: ???

any of you have a Hillary merchant?

SheCantKeepGettingAwauWithIt.webm

Pure (((coincidence)))

Closest I got on nigger tech

This is like the tenth blatant assassination this year alone. How can these retards be so sloppy?

because normalfags don't care

Suicides have reached an all-time high! We need to work towards common sense barbell reform and BAN ASSAULT NAIL-GUNS! This epidemic must be stopped before everybody ends up smothering themselves in their own pillows after having tied themselves up!

has someone been keeping track of these coincidences just during this election?

At least 3 in the past 3 weeks

I remember one a couple months back of a guy who 'suicided' in the stairwell of his own apartment complex. Same MO, guy was researching clintons etc.

You forgot

I just wanted to be a boat captain as a kid.

Now I spend most my time debriding Hillary's cankles and thighs because of the massive amount of friction those areas get.

Who do you think's going to report on it? The guy on TV with a gun to his head?

Wasn't there a thread just yesterday about a guy researching Clintons who shot himself on a top of a mountain.
He was a very succesful publisher.

Then that guy in Ohio in the stairwell, three times in the neck suicide, right when the primaries were going down.

That black former UN official that died with sudden neck crushing syndrome via bench weights. A day before he was to testify against the Clintons.

The DNC analyst guy that gets killed in a nog infested part of D.C.

Then there is the unrelated "car spontaneously ignites and hit a tree" guy, "die in a burnt house, only days after calling relative that the police is out to get him" guy, that documentary guy.

The ZOG is outright disposing off people like in USSR.
Why the fuck aren't we keeping track?

Trump's meme magic killing are a bit lulz tier but this shit is scary. Anyone that touches the golden sow dies.

There was that guy that linked Cruz's family with some murdere, and he "committed suicide in a hallway" down the stairs away from his apartment.

you should serve a lawsuit to get saturdays off too.

:^)

There was that guy who was making an indie movie called "The Gray State" detailing a future dystopia police state who was found dead in a "murder suicide"

(((PURE COHENCIDENCE)))

Is this the guy who uncovered the killing of Beverly Cunningham by that CIA guy who "befriended" her to warn her that DNC leaking = death?

This. They're too busy playing Pokemon Goy, or virtue signalling to their friends on jewbook how much they HATE Trump.

or her total body count.

she must be approaching a hundred murders by now.

Here's the trailer for the movie the goy was making. Tell me this wasn't a hit.

The Clintons as a whole racked up 100+ in the 90s

POTTERY

There's no way the Clintons aren't getting the chair when Trump becomes President.

Pretty sure that cohencidence includes the guy's family too.

Yeah and he apparently wrote 'allahu akbar' on the wall in his wife's blood

MAKES SENSE

Archive EVERYTHING
archive.is/gMo4z
archive.is/zQ2lp

It was the same guy that brought the photo to light of Chris's dad with Lee Harvey Oswald.

Nobody commits suicide in a fucking stairwell. You either do it extremely publicly (very rare) or somewhere private and isolated, like the woods, your car, or your room. There has never been anyone walking in a stairwell that decided "Oh, hey, that's right, I wanted to kill myself! Might as well do it now before I forget!", or decided "I want to kill myself, let me just go to this stairwell to do it"

Cruz's. Fucking auto correct.

his entire family and the family's dog

pretty sure at first they said it was a heart attack then quickly had to revise it due to autopsy

tbh goy, the best way to kill yourself is contort your body and shoot yourself in the chest and back of the skull with a nail gun about 10 times

a lot of money

What? No, the best way is to stuff yourself in a suitcase, close it, and lock it from the outside while somehow inside. That way there's no way they'll accidentally declare your death a murder!

This is why I never reveal my power level. Wouldn't want an (((unfortunate accident)))

I couldn't remember if this one was totally unrelated to the Clinton's goyim, but wasn't there a guy who committed suicide by shooting himself and then apparently dragging himself over three miles, fences higher than 6 feet, to die in a field?

You have to legitimately worry about people who are trying to be whistle-blowers, someone may need to open up a private security firm to guard these peo- I mean help ensure they don't spontaneously decide to kill themselves

needs updated.

quite a lot are missing, it's [current year]

ok this is now just fucked up, they won't fucking get away that easily

yeah there has been a few just this year alone

well lucky for you goyim we have the witness protection program to do that
We just your name, number, and current location

Underrated post

And there was that guy fuck I forget where he was and what his name was but he had evidence of rampant corruption and started getting gang stalked by the police. Published a bunch of videos on Facebook proving shit was going on and even said if he winds up dead don't believe it was suicide. So they broken into his house and iirc stabbed him then burnt the house down. Natural causes case closed.

Fresno I believe.

Yea I think that's it.

There is such a fucking huge list of people connected to the Clintons who suddenly die

and those are just the ones we know about , guarantee there are twice as many we have no idea about

The Clintons have a whole ocean of blood on their hands, and they will never see justice for a single one of them

There is no punishment severe enough for them, pure evil

this country is known for it's revolutionary spirit and by god we will not let that spirit die

soon

I hope Trump (((accidentally))) pushes this hag down a flight of stairs in Congress one day once he gets into office.

We need a name for this phenomena. Clearly being in politics around Clinton is more deadly than underwater welding.

Do you not know what ((())) means?

Clinton autonecrosis

(((Anonymous)))

It's been known that the US Government can kill people at a distance for some time now. If you are presently within a cell tower's range, wireless signals directed at you can disrupt your breathing, brain or heart. They can transmit thoughts directly into your head similar to your inner voice when you read something. People who fantasise about resistance need to understand without countermeasures against the wireless manipulation of your brain you stand little chance. The current weapons of suppression are not bullets and guns, and your brains have been scanned and stored in huge databases, your very personality and identity is like a fingerprint used to track you and pick you out. Anonymity is your only current protection, the moment you become a public opponent you will be given a chance to be bought out and subverted or discarded like trash.

It only sounds like science fiction because the technology was suppressed since the 60s. Understand Trump and Clinton both represent the status quo, but Trump is being positioned to lose regardless.

I am not joking, it is possible to pipe electrical signals into a persons head, inflicting pain, mimicking their senses and altering their entire perception of reality. We didn't enter the Matrix, it entered us.

Clinton-caused coincidences(CCC).

Its not, but ok.

Yeah nah. Also you have a really uneducated view of cybersecurity if you think any of us are anonymous. Not to mention a Faraday cage helmet wouldn't exactly be hard to make.

Go spread your stupid somewhere else.

Why would they kill the process server?

Fucking hell, I'm sick and tired of these fucking cohencidences. I'm sick and tired of elites screwing us over. Why can't these people just fucking die en masse already? Isn't it about time for the grandchildren and great grandchildren of these original dejects to be in change and ruin the family name and power?

So no one else would try and do the same.

We need fog of war.

must be grounded
will amplify signals in 2.6 Ghz and 1.2 Ghz bands, mobile and satellite.

web.archive.org/web/20100708230258/http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

I heavily implied Anonymity in terms of public attention and not internet privacy; regardless a lot of people post here through a private VPN that is then connected to a Tor node.

youtube.com/watch?v=23pXqY3X6c8

stay safe

Yeah, nah, you're a cunt m8. Much easier ways of doing us goyim in.

There is a difference between surgically implanted electrodes and le magic electricity waves controlling everyone you fucking retard. How about you try watching the video yourself, dummy.

if you actually bothered to watch the video yourself, it clearly states that they had moved to ELF and no implants by 1985.

Yeah its clear as day, however it won't stop shillary supporters from using the "your a conspiratard" to stop any discussion. Besides, I wouldn't consider it sloppy. We know who did it, but at the end of the day this is a cold case which never gets solved and Shillary can kill more people.

Still showed equipment being used, dude.

Except you could just wear some rubber boots and be safe from fucking cell tower signals. Jesus christ you're dumb. If you don't think most tor exit nodes are gov controlled then yer a dingus. I bet you haven't even considered your DNS server settings lel. Sooper secure TOR browsing then querying google dns. Traffic analysis renders TOR moot. Sure, they might not be able to figure out what you're browsing, but you sure stick out like a sore thumb when you're the only one in your immediate area using TOR.

The shills are full tin foil now. Huh, interesting direction.

Not really. They have been doing stuff like this for a while. Make the right wing guys with the knowledge on Jewry look like le crazy tinfoilers with really out there type shit. So make a few posts about killer signals, gang stalking and lizard people and there you go.

How many Clinton enemies have died this election?

They're not even trying to hide it.

We all know these kikes are trying to hide the real truth: flat earth

:^)

I believe it was in one of the "nicer" areas of D.C.

Any better source on his death? Best I have is

facebook.com/DNCfraudlawsuit/videos/617778231718322/?hc_location=ufi

Who knows? There is probably even more little guys who started to know too much and are now dead that we will never know about.

This generation is truly fucked, all this ego for what? nothing i said was even remotely controversial in the 60s, by the 80s they had demonstrated remote ability without implants, presumably they stopped the research and now 30 years later it's been mothballed and completely ignored. Because why would a US government administration be interested in mind control. Presumably MK Ultra was also nothing right?

Blindly believe your IPhone is the latest gadget on the planet, yes good goy, don't think just enjoy yourself. What? recent advancements in Science? Oh you know just computers and stuff, don't worry yourself about that.

The dismissive language used for anyone who questions the official narrative on science and technology should ring alarm bells given how you have witnessed first hand the media treatment of Trump. Enjoy your death camps.

If I'm to assume you're not disinfo, you're just dumb. Too many reasons to list. I assume you're old so just crawl into your coffin boomer, you've fucked up enough.

Okay, but how natural was the cause of death?

Notice that this retard shows up in a thread related to a likely Clinton orchestrated assassination.

100% natural, just like Monsanto's 100% natural seeds.

Holy shit!!!
How can something like this keep getting swept under the carpet?
DOTR WHEN??

Lead is found in the ground and force is a natural law resulting from mass and acceleration so it's a """natural""" cause :^^^))^)^))))^))^^))))))

We need to assembly a list

Nice series of emotions on display from an intellectual giant. Geniuses do feel.

Stand back the first year undergraduate is going to educate us on why a 'Faraday Cage Helmet' he has never tested against a hypothetical directed attack he can never replicate would be effective at blocking the signal which he cannot reliably detect.

ALL OF THESE COINCIDENCES

Make another thread if you want to talk about this. This thread is about the Hillary murders and you are derailing it.

This is fucking hilarious (tragic too). People are dying out of the blue from natural causes.

(|:^)₪

Rubbing hands jew has to become an emoji. Someone get on that.

(|:^)₪💰💰💰🔯🔯👌😂😂

This

An infograph of at least the recent deaths surrounding the Clinton case would be nice, although I'm glad this was posted.

There's an israeli flag emoji. Used to trigger twitter heebs all the time with that one.

You learn something every day.
💰💰🕍🇮🇱🔯🇮🇱🕍🔯👌😂🇮🇱😂

Why would they?
Fear is an effective tool to control the masses especially when you also control the media and schools so no matter what you have the message going out how you dindu nuffin and enough braindead zombies to silence all those who think wrong even if it's just by sheer pressure.

🍢🍗👽🔙

Yes, good post - I'm looking everywhere for the obituary, but can't find anything from a site that normies wouldn't write off immediately

contact his facebook friends/girlfriend and ask them directly

No.
No more of this.
We need to be as loud as possible in calling out Clinton for all the suspicious deaths around her.
We NEED to make her acknowledge us.
Go to any Clinton events you can,and be loud. Be disruptive. NEVER stop,until she realizes people know.
Do your duty as an American citizen and fight against tyranny,not with violence yet,but with knowledge.
IF THE NORMIES REALIZE HOW MANY PEOPLE SHE'S HAD MURDERED,IT COULD BE THE END OF HER.

Jesus dude, we might need to make another image with "Days without assassinations by crooked Hillary"

Yes, but this is painfully unsubtle. Between this, the leaks, the terrorist attacks every other day, and god knows everything else, the Berenstain universe is just becoming cartoonish.

Either Kek has completely befuddled them, Heil Trump, or the day of the rope is so close that it doesn't matter what we know.

do it :DDDD

Trump needs to start tweeting about these "mysterious deaths" plain and simple. bring it to public spotlight, Hillary's goons will be afraid to touch him less they want fucking civil war on their hands,

let's not forget michael hastings

btw, does anyone have the vid of i think it was some cia/nsa woman saying they could inject malware into cars through audio cd's? it was from some conference/presentation or something

well, school starts soon so…

They seem to believe that they can do anything and the masses wont rise up which might actually be true, only Trump and how he does will tell.

never. the actual evidence linking clinton is tenuous at best. she'd have to be caught standing over the body with a bloody knife in her hand before normies will take notice

How do we get this to the public?

this

we need someone to pretend they follow the "religion of peace" towards the right people at the right time. They don't have to get hurt, they can learn how to cook :^)

mass-tweet it at trump, get a twatter botnet to blow-up his notifications. it will get the attention of him or his staff at least.

That picture so needs a cock shooped into it.

I don't think that would happen any time soon. MSM is heads over heels at throwing shit at him after he got the republican nominee. And although the Clinton death list is big enough to make anyone with half a brain to stop and rethink, it would barely benefit Trump in his own position to try and insinuate towards Hillary direct or first degree indirect murder when there is no "real proof". Some cunt like Roger Stone or Ben Carson just as well - big enough in the Trump camp to be liked, small enough to be handwaved - they can say these things and it would be impossible to spin it with as big a negative punch as if it would come from the horses mouth.

Wasn't Hastings investigating some general and not Clintons, though?

make it a horsecock.

That guy revealed that rubio was a faggot as well.

Hastings was investigating the CIA director IIRC.

Inb4 Julian Assange drops these emails of the murders soon.

This might not be something Trump would want to help with, he probably already knows about it.

We only have coincidence and not evidence, likely because the evidence is being covered up. There was that guy from like two days ago who made that open letter on facebook calling out how the elections are rigged, I'm not sure if that thread went anywhere though.

If we want this stuff to seriously trend we're gonna more than a few shitposting twitter users.

you're absolutely right about this, this should be broadcasted by the water filter salesman. But what if trump simply tweeted "my condolences to mr so&so my heart goes out to family"

you know, like a sympathy tweet but it will force people to get curious and look up what's going on?

Or do you think he should just flat-out avoid it altogether?

Wow, you totally memed him hard. Brutal

One question I have is, why hasn't Trump exposed these and talked about them at his rallies? Or has he and I just didn't hear about it?

This could be a yuge talking point for him.

I'm not even sure it's the Clintons responsible for this shit anymore. It's clear they've been anointed. Their donor-handlers have even more money and reach. I wonder if they're even made aware of it, for the plausible deniability.

He has to appeal to normies and normies don't believe in such a thing as murder. To them there is just coincidentally convenient suicide and that is all that there ever is to it how dare you say otherwise you racist conspiracy theorist.

have it say:

0 days since a political adversary of Hillary Clinton died

in any case keep "Clinton" in there was well, a lot of hard work was done to smear that name.

Think of when Jeb! avoided using his last name, we have to keep the affiliation clear and present at all times, in every meme.

Agreed.

It's probably the efficient government at this point. It's way too systematic these days.

Its possible he does not want to mention it and the media will scream, "NO PROOF, WHAT A TINFOIL HAT CRAZY…" Instead he rather point out more definitive stuff so the media can attack him and bring to light the concrete shit.

Don't forget all of his sons. And check out alex soros' Instagram, he's a manlet that makes Shapiro look tall yet he's hanging with pretty much everyone rich and famous. Some weird rubber duck nigger is in a lot of his pics, wonder wtf is with that.

I'm 100% sure now Clinton is mentally handicapped and her body is falling apart. Every event she does, every tv show she appears on, is staged as fuck.

This is a machine, a huge, well oiled machine.

No doubt, if Trump tweets, people will look. However, if this guy doesn't have a site to his name linking his well sourced grievances or the 30+ other deaths related to the Clinton's, it would have to be "my condolences to mr so&so and mr so&so and… " all down the list. Reason being that ain't nobody have time to look deeper than a few google searches, especially if there isn't at least some sort of proof behind it.

The way it is right now, I don't think he can benefit from this right now. There would need to be a more solid link. And, if the big Kahuna himself blows the load while there isn't proof, then, by the time when there finally will be proof, the MSM will have danced about the subject for so long that people will be sick and tired of hearing it and less likely to get that this isn't "people die and they're tangentially Clinton related", but actually "these people died because they went after Clinton".

This looks so fucking awful, but I love it, user.

She's dying.

fucking memed on kiddo

He could always joke that reporting negative things about Hillary seems to be a rather "hazardous career choice".

And she'll take the whole world down with her to spite it.

Not fast enough

Suicide by Clinton.

So the movie is kill?

They got their Clint On

Terminal Clinton exposure.

Checkmate.

t. Shill

no its because you're a pussy faggot.

Guy and his whole family died after trailer was released, film never was made. The one you can find on youtube is a fake one created after his death by other people.

Was this another tragic barbell lifting accident?

kill yourself, too.

why is my Holla Forums changing before my eyes

And they don't fucking believe it, either. Especially if they aren't being spoonfed by the news networks.

Hey, hitman…howzit goin'? If you could, y'know, go ahead and kill me, as well? That'd be grrrrreat.

He could. But the (((media))) jumps on him for even the jokes he makes. It all depends on how he presents it I suppose.

How's this?

damn. It would have probably about Illuminati and heroic militiamen rising to stop them.

something more subtle ala Kubrick would probably be better.

The normans missed the whole message of EWS so something a little bit more blatant would have been effective.

I'm sorry to go off topic but i think this is a good time for people to be more opsec- conscious.

You don't have to go full blown John Conner off the grid style but I really want t0 stress the idea that people should be using VPN/tor whenever possible with these discussions.

you can lurk /baphomet/ for ideas on how to make your online fingerprint less detectable. The reason why I recommend this is because most of the online articles and stuff out there are already outdated.

For example, anons over there learned that noscript actually whitelists malware servers, and uMatrix is a MUCH better alternative, because it shows you exactly what your browser is up against and gives you more control against trackers and potential threats. uBlock must be used also, AdBlock is shit and already admitted to taking money to allow certain ads.

I'm not saying to go there and start up a Q&A and piss ppl off with noob questions, im just saying ool should go there and LURK just so you can get an up-to-date understanding about how fucked-up the internet is when it comes to tracking users, and how to avoid problems.

Checked, and well done.

nigga you got dubs, you don't even have to ask

FUND IT

It's probably nothing; don't forget to vote for Hillary goyim.

i think this means kek approves right?

How someone could miss the blatant references to the Jews present in (Jaded) Eyes Wide Shut just boggles the mind.

Can the people supporting the corrupt Clinton machine be declared legally braindead yet?

it is hard to get up to speed.

Several high ranking intelligence people committed suicide after 9-11.
And last summer saw all those bankers jumping from windows and the one guy who put 7 nails in his head with a nail gun in the garage.

And then both Adam Lanza and the Colorado shooter's fathers were high level finance guys with connections to LIBOR. Oh and the other LIBOR guy from Manhattan who had his kids killed by the nanny.

No im pretty sure this is one of those "accidentally fell on their revolver and shot themselves in the head 12 times". Truly tragic

WE NEED TO COMPILE A LIST OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE DIED WHO WERE GOING TO TESTIFY OR ANYTHING BEFORE CLINTONS

RECENT ONES

This is like the 5th since this fucking election, it's fucking nuts.

I remember: Guy set to testify before a judge (4 months ago?) found dead. High ranking DNC staffer found dead in an ally. And now there's this guy.

There's also more I've missed.

We need an updated pic related - maybe with only the recent ones, not the old ones.

Only time will tell, and time is kek.

yee

it's ironic though that the media went all "huuuur racist" on him and milked it to death BEFORE he started saying edgy stuff, it's like they shot off their load too early and now that label is meaningless.

Sounds like the cop who was going to blow the whistle on the Oklahoma City bombing during Bill Clinton's first term.

Used to be called getting “Arkancided”. Dixie Mafia doesn't play around.

stewwebb.com/2013/04/17/arkancide-is-the-unfortunate-habit-of-potential-witnesses-to-the-clintons/

Clintonosis - A deadly disease that has killed more people than Marijuana

If the vehicle has any type of remote access system, such as OnStar, as well as electronic assisted steering/braking/throttle (I imagine a high end Mercedes would have ALL of the above) then yes it is possible to make somebody crash into a tree at a high rate of speed and turn their $100k SUV into a fiery wreck.

you don't even need a cd

fyi there was an article somewhere that discussed how the feds were doing research on how to locate meme sources and trend sources because they saw the impact they have on people. I can't find the fucking link right now but i'll post it when i can. That's why when I post OS i do it through TOR somehow.

However here's a somewhat related article showing just how aware the feds are when it comes to influencing ppl with memes and shitposting:

archive.is/6b7T5
it's pretty serious:

US military studied how to influence Twitter users in Darpa-funded research
• Defense Department spent millions to research social networks
• Studies focused on Occupy and Middle East protests
• Projects also analysed memes, celebrities and disinformation

yes, and it's old news too sadly:
archive.is/cCXKj

classic gas-guzzling muscle cars ftw, /o/ could shine in this moment right now

what the fuck

this fucking faggot

what is with the fucking ducks

i am so creeped out right now

meant to say OC not OS.

Can someone put together a official Hillary death list 2016 with sauce on it?

We need to to update the other one going back to the 80's

reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/comments/4w3ewh/august_2nd_2016_shawn_lucas_dead_lead_attorney/

not sure its that severe YET… but yes they can stop peoples hearts with wireless signals

It can also fuck with the natural rythem of you heart and cause stress

And if anyone does not believe us, take your cell phone, call someone and then place the phone as close to your heart as possible for a few minutes and see how you feel, your heart will skip beats

honestly that page needs sauces on it

is there a version of this with sources? obits, etc?

because we are full deus ex now

How many people have died so far in relation to the DNC, Hillary, and a lawsuit? I swear there's been like three people in the last few weeks

its not even a competition at this point

Nice Opera logo, fag.

Are you talking about the guy in Indiana or someone else?

Indiana Voting-Fraud Activist Behind Rubio ‘Sex Party’ Leaks Found Dead

archive.is/SDc1O
infowars.com/indiana-voting-fraud-activist-behind-rubio-sex-party-leaks-found-dead/

The Suspicious Suicide Of A Political Blogger

youtube.com/watch?v=5hTc5p3UMw8

Wasn't that the one where it started over the cops being corrupt and extorting people over fake parking violations? And then the cops kept trying to frame him for some fraudulent boat license thing, and even at one point he caught them recording his house from a van across the street?
Not too surprising since it's an area that's mostly spic, including the cops, if I remember correctly.

They can't accept it, they are programed not to.

make sure to keep your tinfoil hat on

Sounds a lot like what the Bible describes as reprobate minds. Minds so full of corruption that they actively suppress and fight the truth. God pre-rejects reprobation and allows Satan to take these perpetual truth deniers into eternal sin and damnation.
GOD WAS RIGHT AGAIN

Dat protestant terminology

'[COINCIDENCE INTENSIFIES]=

It's a good pic, lad.

You should make more.

That's 3 now then yes? The guy that was set to testify in court, the DNC staffer that may have been involved in the Wikileak, and now this.

if you have a new wifi router it can do exactly what that guys post said
imagine getting put in a microwave
its FAR from magic unless you have room temperature IQ

If it sounds fat fetched, just imagine if you were in control of this kind of tech. Wouldn't you want to keep it a secret?

Vid related elaborates more on this.

DIED PEACEFULLY IN HIS SLEEP WITH A PILLOW ON HIS FACE, GOYIM

LMAO

Except the beam can't form unless the device is 802.11ac enabled. Not even n band routers can beamform. Where do you retards filter in from?

I don't think these people were assassinated. I for one think it was Lord Kek. He works in mysterious ways.

You don't fit in.

Try again.

Sound waves can transmit yes.

And cancer/circadian tampering yes.

The tech is far less advanced and requires more equipment than user implies.

It also requires a team of psychologists.

Besides if your anything like me, your internal voice is filled with an ancient abyss of hate and jew destruction.

They might be able to pipe words into your mind, but it has to be pretty close to what you would normally do for the manipulation to work.

I'll add for more open minded anons that arent spasming hurr duur tinfoil >>>/x/ whenever something out of their comfort zone comes into spotlight, to check out elf weaponry(Extremely Low Frequency)

We should start calling her "Killery"

Yeah, and save an extra spot on the list…

Because all the media has to say is that trump is a racist and the good goys ignore every thing else.

Killary has been her nickname for a long time

Theres ways to make fun of this. some oc

There are* ways

Christ people, can you fucking give us archived links instead of just posting about vague incidents?

Far-fetched as fuck.

The media would have no choice but to report on it if she did, which is what they don't want. Plus, if the Donald were to suddenly get capped by one of Hillary's goons, there would probably be an unholy coup.

LEO's are too scared of being murdered to actually do their job.

Expect local cops to rule everything a suicide to protect the people they are scared of.

why do you think they're doing all they can to make the debates a problem in the first place?

They did this with Sanders mind you, all of the DNC debates were on odd days or up against other major tv viewing things

Now? They had one university or something that stood to make a boat load of money, actually back out and refuse to host one claiming "security reasons" and "costs" or some such, but they saw how the DNC/RNC were handled as far as security so theres no real issue, and the "cost" argument is void because seriously they make more money than they spend from the people who go in person and buy tickets.

Now they're putting them up against NFL games so fewer normies tune in, which Trump also brought up and mocked them for, I'd almost be willing to bet they "reschedule them" for later in the campaign and put them at even worse times/dates, or that their venues mysteriously "back out" at the last second and leave them with "to little notice" to change things, so they end up canceling them altogether

They're also pushing Stein and Johnson up as much as they can to try to get them into the debates, because then its a 3 v 1 which will take the heat off Shillary because you KNOW they dont even have to coach those two tools, they'll go after Trump the hardest because they think itll win them the most support. So it'll be like that debate where the robot and the rat spent the whole time tag teaming Trump.

I suspect we might have ONE debate between them, and itll be late in the game, and probably include the two useful idiots to mitigate the damage that could be done.

Lol Trump could fuck them all though, let them setup the ambush, bad time, the goon squad on stage to guard Hillary, and then at the last minute, he has "airplane trouble" or something and is stuck on the other side of the country. Leaving those two to rip Hillary to shreds because they have nothing to lose.

That, would honestly be glorious to see.

It is my humble opinion, that anyone doing investigations about Hillary and the DNC should come out about it in public, in the media, and state that they might be murdered for investigating.

It would make their "Suicide" too coincidental for the rubes to ever believe.

Something like: "Hi everyone, I'm investigating the clintons like these other 100 dead people, which means they will probably try to suicide me soon!"

Sure

DNC staff member:
archive.is/VfpmT

UN official:
archive.is/sRNT9

Election Fraud Activist:
archive.is/CTnql

Does anyone have that huge image that showed that women hate racemixing?

Here's the list of Hillary's victims, with articles and details:

archive.is/WiIos part 1, archive.is/CM10A part 2, archive.is/QEmdX part 3

Or maybe you can do your own research? Stop begging to be spoonfed. One startpage search for 'the gray state' will bring up a lot of relevant info.

Because if CNN never reports on it, it's like it never happened.

Why don't we kill the golden sow?

As I said once in a thread the best way to fight our enemies is using their weapons against them.
So why don't we "suicide" some people?

Surely it can't be too hard for Hillary to "kill herself" with a clear shot on the road or to "suicide" with several stabs in the neck with a shiv.
Really, it's a simple problem: she "suicide" and nobody will have to deal with that shit anymore, at least not related to her.

Guys, they are literally picking our best men and butchering them, I don't think PR will do us much good at this point.
Trump could be next to suicide with 23 daggers to the back, just saying.

You seem to approve of the idea. Lead by example.

Fuck off.

Don't forget to handcuff yourself at some point during this!

I'm not american, even though these elections clearly have an impact on the rest of the world.

Hell, I'd offer to get there and do it myself if you payed me the ticket and got me the weapon but Holla Forums isn't secret enough to organize this kind of shit without getting caught, innit?

Terry Yeakey

M A X I M U M C O I N C I D E N C E
A
X
I
M
U
M

C
O
I
N
C
I
D
E
N
C
E

Because she not only becomes a martyr but if Trump wins against her replacement it'll be seen as illegitimate because he never had any real competition.

Though I suspect Dems would have a lot more people voting for them if they put literally anyone other than Hillary on the ballot.

Because no one wants to throw their life away for a population of unappreciative drones while history writes them down as a mysogynistic nazi lunatic. It's one thing if she was the big bad herself, but she's just a puppet they groomed.

They make sure the ones who are woke know this too to demoralize any attempts, but there's always the possibility that the killing will trigger a minor 'wakening' throughout the public (although given how much power the media has to influence narratives I doubt it).

Shawn Lucas does not yet have a wikipedia page…

They can't just keep killing people and expecting nobody to notice. I had a look at plebbit and even they're saying all these people are clearly being assassinated.
They're not fooling anybody.

So what?
She'll be dead, problem solved.
What will a martyr do that today journalists don't do already?
The constant "Women always have it harder and get abused a lot" it's already a thing.

What, you prefer risking her to be in power rather than have her a martyr?

Throwing your life away or not you should think more highly of your fellow men, if you truly think everyone else is unsalvageable then there isn't much point in fighting, is there?

Even if he was depressed, wouldn't he have wanted to finish his passion project first? Why would he even start it if he wanted to die?

That's not how it works, unless some horrible situation appeared out of nowhere.

Perhaps it's time to enlist some outside help.

Any anons with journalism experience should apply to be an Asker and submit their three Proposed Bounties. Hopefully, one of the Clinton Suicides will make its way onto the bounty page.

Godspeed.

wesearchr.com/faq

I never said they were un-salvageable, I even mentioned the possibility that it could incite revolution.

I only stated the main reason to your question (why no one does it), and it's because of this prevalent perception.

We need a proper list with sources so we can share this information quickly, if we do this then it will do more then just trigger a few.

The Twitter kids are figuring it out.

HOLY FUCKING FUCK!

CLINTON-PROSECUTION (((MYSTERIOUS DEATHS))) ARE APPROACHING THE FREQUENCY OF ISLAMIST TERRORIST STRIKES IN EUROPE!

HOW CAN PEOPLE NOT BE ON THE STREETS OVER THIS SHIT?!

If we could only find some way of preventing our Law enforecement officials from colluding with the rothschilds and their proxy nations.

Hmmmm…

This is why.

Okay guys. I need a compilation of all Clinton-related deaths since Benghazi and sources. I am going FB with this and I suggest all that have one do the same.

That shit is way past the realm of (((coincidence))) or (((conspiracy theory))) for even normalfags to ignore.

Man, it's like 30 deaths of people digging over Hillary's prosecution in like 5 years with nearly 10 of them only in the [CURRENT YEAR]! Not even the average two-digits IQ braindead hippie can claim this is coincidental and not suspicious.

This. We might literally save lives.

How can normies BE SO FUCKING DUMB to not notice how awful this stinks

What happens if they just mow down a bunch of green kids?

fuck faceberg, but good luck

Why do you fucking retards talk so much bullshit? The microwaves emitted from your precious routers are marginal, very low energy. I wonder why you write such shit, but since i have some time to spare i will take a look inside you. I dont think you are really believing this, the picture is pretty simple which makes it serve a purpose. A mixture of scientificness to create your very own context to the bullshit you post. Which means you did that intentionally, so now i wonder for what purpose you do that, you are either a smug arrogant retard, or you are a low level shill. Hard choice. I think i go with the latter, by the format of your text.

Pic related

archive.is/CTnql

Original URL: digitalempire.wordpress.com/2016/08/04/shawn-lucas-lead-attorney-against-the-dnc-fraud-case-dead/

If we could only find some way of preventing our Law enforecement officials from colluding with the rothschilds and their proxy nations.

Hmmmm…

Social engineering, and mainstream media behavioral conditioning.

That shriveled bag of vaginitis and her handlers must be worried about someone going full Snowden. They're killing left and right to send a message to anyone thinking about it.

McRaven. I shit you not, that was the guys name. I think it was regarding JSOC, and their reporting to the president - sort of an agency gone rogue.

Should be easy to find the assassins, then, huh?

>>>Holla Forums

we need to make a nice easy list for normies
something like this
please help and add to it

archive.is/CTnql -shawn lucas augast 2nd 2016
archive.is/sRNT9 -John Ashe June 22, 2016
archive.is/VfpmT -Seth Rich Published, July 11, 2016
archive.is/SDc1O -Gary Welsh may 1st 2016

I did here, 47 in that list

Ofc, the probably go to cnn giving interviews discussion which methods are mainstream and they will discuss the meta of hipster assassination.

"Assassines worry about hipster culture of strangling" "it almost looked like he hang himself, why strangling saves the environment" "spare a bullet use a rope"

"The DNC is the new RNC, veteran assassine claims"read the full article.
"he tripped and fell" smartphones, the silent killer, assassines speak out about the fierce competition.

The fierce competition to destroy their own future?

You mean a new generation of smartphones doing their jobs?
"So distracting, the cunnning so versatile, the new generation of assassines, they use staircases, showers and streetlamps as their weapons. And you have them too, they are in your pockets." "Read the full article how the new generations of smartphones will increase the demand for bungalows."

IT'S SPELT ASSASSIN YOU DYSLEXIC FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Automated assassins, eh?

Never heard of that one before, james.

How much power is transmitted over a 5GHz network like that? Or a 2.4GHz network?

I know the answer, but I'm curious if you know, cause you're spouting bullshit. Also, for that shit to work, you need direct line of sight, walls are a bitch to go through.

Phased array, champ.

How much power is it broadcasting with?

Phased Array is for attempting to force it through objects such as walls, I'm not saying that it can't travel through them, but that it's a bitch to do so. There's so much shit actively and passively interfering with wifi signals that it's not even funny.

OP it's obvious he acidentally'd himself while shaving and didn't have a yuge bandaid handy is all.

That things way out of date tbh. Surely there are at least a half dozen further ones by now? Original OC'r about anywhere?

Just enough to cause a slight thermal expansion of the brain at range, then modulation is used to produce a waveform mimicking voice, or brainwave patterns.

Secondary audio emitters, within the structure, also, internet and pic related

Not related but i didnt want to start a thread on it:

Does obama refuse to say ISIS and says ISIL all the time as a technicality/plausible deniability to get people to disregard that ISIS is our pet project?

To expand rothschild central banking practices?

cnbc.com/id/42308613

atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/MD14Ak02.html

theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/wow-that-was-fast-libyan-rebels-have-already-established-a-new-central-bank-of-libya

thenewamerican.com/world-news/africa/item/8318-libyan-rebels-create-central-bank-oil-company

I m hans not james, ask for james in the royal dicksucking office discussion new versions of confirmation bias with his mouth full of… cocks.

Stop spewing shit. You know jackshit of the body, termal expansion, kek, that means in summer you must be raping bitches, oh wait, i heard that explaination before.

But then again, i m not quite sure if you are insane or just some retard trying to spew crap. But then again the format of your posts tells me you are just spewing crap, tell me why you are doing this. Are you psyops for the kongo military forces?

They didn't kill the dog. Only reason neighbors found out was because they heard the dog barking. Very telling mistake as it immediately put the kibosh on the family annihilator narrative.

Silly goys! Talk about confirmation bias, you're looking into these way too much! They're all PURE COINCIDENCES!

I like your palindrome get.

Heads up, as of 5 hours ago Snopes is trying to spin this: archive.is/sjZrz

They're trying to claim this is from July, despite archived time stamped third party evidence refuting that.

wew

I guess it was inevitable that an urban legend debunking site would get subverted into a propaganda machine.

What's that supposed to be?

so fucked up this happens

It's freemasonry garb dummy

i believe this

ARNEBECK LAW OFFICE

Clifford O. Arnebeck, Jr.
1021 East Broad Street
Columbus, Ohio 43205
614-224-8771
clifford.arnebeck@[g] m a i l.com

July 25, 2016

Offices of the President and Vice President
United States of America
Via Email

Dear Messrs. President Obama & Vice President Biden:

I believe former star Philadelphia prosecutor Beverly Campbell was assassinated because Karl Rove operatives believed she was about to reveal to you, before it unfolded, the wholesale corruption of the electronic voting process in the 2016 Democratic Party Presidential Primary.

It must be a slow day over at the FBI HQ.

KILL KILL KILL.
youtu.be/hUYFVMCvjtc

Not just posted for lulz, check out her pupils. She is having seizures, which seem to be triggered by sudden or surprising movements. In this video/gif, some balloons and bright lights were activated above her head and she had a short seizure, if you look closely you can see that her pupils are blown, pure black.

you sound a bit garbled there…

Here, the original one complete with stupid demotivator text. (seriously, they are dumb)

Pure Coincidence

Did not die in his sleep, was found on the floor of the bathroom see:>>7015051

Nothing new.
Those in the UK who interfered with the Iraq invasion were liquidated too.
Sir Robin Cook who called out Blair, "heart attack" on a remote mountain with his mistress and a mystery man and Dr David Kelly chemical weapons expert who was causing problems by providing the press with information suggesting that the "Iraqi WMD" meme was false, "suicide" by slashing wrists with a swiss army knife while on a walk in the country.

If you want a quiet life, don't oppose ZOG, it's plans or its designated winners.

People can't be outraged at things they never hear.

Ever wonder why kikes preach MUH SOURCES so much in school and college?

God Fresno is such a shithole. The cops are corrupt as fuck

There's a huge difference between a WiFi router and a microwave. Look at the power consumption, for one: a microwave uses at least 1000 watts when running, while a WiFi router uses less than 30.

Also, the image you posted applies to 802.11ac, which is a very rare form of WiFi.
Almost all WiFi networks are 802.11n or 802.11g, with some 802.11b networks used by printers that create their own networks.

FYI I'm talking about total power for the device, not power of the signal transmitted.

archive.is/YWwLI
cosmoso.net/exclusive-interview-with-election-fraud-lawyer-cliff-arnebeck/?r=cosmosopub22&utm_source=cosmosopub22

there's a list, I forget where, but it's well over 1k of people that are dead thanks to the Clintons. And those numbers are the only ones authorities have managed to find.

Why are you distracting after all that bullshit that you spwed. First you talk about your precious routers "enhancing the brain structure" which is a marginal effect compared to regular heat distorsion and then you make that retarded reply. Are you somehow fucking retarded?

Which Fresno, Texas or California?

requesting image that shows statistics about dating that women hate racemixing dating
sorry, don't know where else to get it and need it to redpill others

I asked this in another thread but I don't think I'll get an answer. Posting here because semi-related and more visibility.

polite sage for potentially offtopic

Psychic backlash from decades of satanic ritual abuse and blood libel tbh.

She will be a spastic, shitting invalid trapped in a nightmare world of dementia in

Another one bites the death. Any of you guys got the count.

Deus Ex was fucking right. This is fucking insane

Are you in a union?

I don't even think it's social engineering. I think people are just naturally that fucking stupid.

One of these days, and I realise they are very insulated, I hope to see soros and all the open society people, and their families doxed.

It may not accomplish anything, but anything to give them a little taste of fear in their protected worlds.

checked

This is beyond ridiculous.

When is some high paid and well protected lawyer going to press charges for conspiracy to commit murder?

When it's one guy and there is a coincidental death you can be forgiven for dismissing a "conspiracy theory" as some tinfoilhat nonsense or at least not jump to a conclusion.

But when there are like 40 people who all mysteriously die after giving evidence against the Clintons, that's when you have to start seriously considering a conspiracy / hitman / cover-up.

How many more people have to die before this is properly investigated?

Fucker couldn't even wait until she was on the ground floor.

Oh hello ususpicious observer.
How and where do you suppose we should strike them?

gotta purge the FBI and Justice Dept to do that

MEME IT

This is gold, needs to go far and wide on the twatters.

I don't know how many people remember, but FBI and a few other agencies had their contact info released last winter.

good night, Holla Forums

10/10

spreading on twatters now
20/10

k

(ill indulge, satan)
not just doxxed
id like to see them taken to vegas
somewhere where everyone is confused, even the locals
one of those newer resturaunts/hotels will help even more
just fucking slaughter those globalist kikes

As a patriot I'd consider it an honor to die if if helped bring that festering gash to justice.

well spotted

No, not problem solved. Trump's government will only be considered legitimate by the people (including those on his side) if it's achieved through a fair victory. If he wins by default he'll end up with a government with no credibility, which would be disastrous for him.

Same reason it wouldn't be in his interests for her to actually get indicted now.

Go home Dilbert.
Trump's victory will not be accepted whether legitimate or not. You want to play fair with cowards, bullies, cads and theives.

However for all the talk of the necessity of legitimacy, how is the law in any way legitimate for allowing a criminal to walk free despite being agreed to be guilty?

these are fucking easy to pump out and can be pretty funny+viral. You niggers have no excuse

Sounds like you have an unstable grasp on reality.

Spot the false flagger.

lmao trump cucks them all, then stein and johnson cuck hillary. tbh i think this could work.

then 2 weeks later we will find that stein commits suicide by jumping out of 12 story building and johnson kills himself with 12 shots to the back of the head, slit throat and by swallowing a ball of barbed wire.

user delivers.

HOL UP ALL Y'ALL

This person isn't completely wrong. Recently on the Science Channel, late at night when I couldn't sleep, I ran across a program about scientists doing research on whether or not beaming certain signals into the brains of test subjects could alter their mood or perceptions–I seem to recall that one thing they tried to do was make the person feel as if they had just smelled something nasty, for example. Without actually changing any smells in the room at all. They succeeded. I wish I could recall the name of the program. I've been trying to find it but no success yet.

I was too tired at the time to pay attention as I should've, but it was for sure the same program which in another episode told me about how they can now create totally convincing holo reproductions of living people for movies, etc.–they just have a real person with electrodes on their face record the "movements" and then the program recreates it all on the face of, for example, Vlad Putin. And you can't fucking tell it's not him. Are those people we see on the news really who we think they are??

Terrifying possibilities there as I know you guys can imagine! Yet they were just all "isn't this neat??" I swear…ugh.

Anyway, I will post a link if I find the program on influencing the brain with electronic signals. But in the meantime, note this from Scientific American in 2008, which says that you CAN change a person's brainwaves with a cellphone signal.

scientificamerican.com/article/mind-control-by-cell/

And this, a kookier article, but there's some good stuff in it: bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_nonlethalweapons02.htm

This is real technology, people. They do want to be able to do this shit for real, and who knows how far they've actually gotten. They're sure not gonna tell us!

I think it was the show called "Through The Wormhole." This episode, probably: sciencechannel.com/tv-shows/through-the-wormhole/videos/through-the-wormhole-the-god-experience/

It's the show narrated by Morgan Freeman, deals with all kinds of fringey science stuff. Point is if they admit to this much, we have to question how much they can really do, or are working on. I'm pretty sure they can't yet kill people remotely by beaming shit into their brains, but you may be sure they want to, and are trying to figure out a way.

Search Cliff Arnebeck and read up on him, he's the one bringing the RICO lawsuit against the DNC/Clintons/Rove for fixing elections and his open letter regarding this discusses how the Sanders loss was fixed. Good place to start.

Campaign doesn't have an 'e', also I'd recommend saying 'committed suicide', instead of 'died'.

Because nobody cares really. They own the narrative, they're not going to blow up their own shit.

Better?

wew, lads…

"Since someone who was a threat to Hillary Clinton's Presidential campaign was killed during a robbery gone wrong where nothing was stolen"

Why not round it of by saying…

I'll just correct the spelling

There

Thanks mate!

shillary

shitty hell shop if anyone is interested

Fucking this, society is too retared and glued to social media to notice the shit going on around them

This story is on drudge atm so now is a good time to flood social media with this.

I like how these fucking baby boomers and gen x's complain of the monster THEY created.

Dood when you research into Clintons, you get into a suicidal depression and kill yourself, that's why these goys anheroed themselves oy veey

Two Prominent Anti-Clinton Activists Found Dead in Two Days; Mainstream Media Blackout

You won’t find anyone in the mainstream press talking about this anywhere. I looked; barely a peep. It’s almost as if it didn’t happen, but it did.

On August 1st, Victor Thorn (below, pictured with his books), a seasoned Clinton researcher and writer for American Free Press, was found dead from a gunshot wound on a mountaintop near his home. It was his birthday. He would have been 54 years old.

His death is being called a suicide.

Via AFP:

Best known for his investigate research on the Clintons, Thorn wrote the Clinton trilogy —three definitive works that delved into the history of the power couple including their sordid scandals, Bill Clinton’s sexual assaults of multiple women, and the drug running out of Mena, Arkansas while Clinton was governor of the state.

Four days later, and no official press releases have gone out on Thorn’s “apparent” suicide.

Dave Gahary of AFP interviewed Victor’s (whose real name is Scott) brother William J. “Bill” Makufka about Victor’s death, but never straight out asked the burning question of whether or not William thought his brother may have been the victim of a professional hit, as commenter William Dietrich pointed out:

You failed to ask the obvious question. How can Brother Bill be so certain it was not a professional hit? Professional assassins can make a hit look like a suicide. That’s what they did to Vince Foster. You get two strong muscular guys who pin him down and force a gun in the mouth or side of head and squeeze the trigger. How can the Brother be so absolutely positive that was not done? He was not there. How can he be so certain it was not a professional hit?

The very next day, on August 2nd, another anti-Clinton activist was found dead.

Shawn Lucas (above), who was recently featured in a video (below) personally serving the Democratic National Committee and Debbie Wasserman Schultz with a nationwide class action lawsuit at the DNC HQ accusing the DNC and its former chairwoman of committing fraud by favoring Hillary Clinton and rigging the primary process in her favor over Bernie Sanders, was found dead from so-far “unknown causes”.

His girlfriend found his body on his bathroom floor and called 9-1-1, but there were no signs of life by the time paramedics showed up. His cause of death has still not been released, but rumors have been floated that the young man suddenly died in sleep… on the bathroom floor?

So that’s two dead anti-Clinton men in the course of two days. Coincidence?

youtube.com/watch?v=D3FMgZruOXE

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/08/two-prominent-anti-clinton-activists-found-dead-in-two-days-mainstream-media-blackout-3395066.html

These people are fucking monsters.

I can't even imagine the shit that Clinton would do if she were to take office. WE MUST NOT ALLOW THIS CRAZY BITCH TAKE POWER!!!

Mainstream media doesn't give a shit about dead white males.

DIGITS!

not to be a gamergate fag, but this coordinated attack sounds a lot like the "gamers are dead" articles

Hillary thought it's meant literally, kills people for real

Shock Video: Hillary Completely Insane

Hillary Clinton is proving without a shadow of a doubt that she is completely and utterly out of her mind. According to New York Post “Bill Clinton and Hillary’s campaign team are concerned that her anger may surface at the wrong time,” the Post reported. “They are concerned that she could have a serious meltdown in front of TV cameras, which would make her look so out of control that voters would decide she doesn’t have the temperament to be commander in chief.”

This fall, when her poll numbers were slipping in the race against Vermont Sen. Bernard Sanders, the New York Post reported: “Hillary is furious — and while Clinton advisers think that may save her, it’s making the lives of those who work for her hell.”

“Hillary’s been having screaming, childlike tantrums that have left staff members in tears and unable to work,” a campaign aide told the Post. “She thought the nomination was hers for the asking, but her mounting problems have been getting to her and she’s become shrill and, at times, even violent.”

youtube.com/watch?v=L6cmDrzoLM0

where's the image from?

8ch.net/pol/src/1469498135249.webm

I'm just waiting for her TV debates with the God Emperor

bets on how and when cliff arnebeck suicides?

accidentally an kitchen knifes?

Gets killed during a store robbery

What are his hobbies? It'll probably be related to that, just like how they used the nigger's weightlifting as a cover.

He'll be in a courthouse for pro bono work and get stabbed by a nigger on trial for unrelated offenses. The lapse will come from the sheriffs responsible for transporting the prisoner. They will be paid off to get him a shank, thinking it's going to be a run of the mill gang attack on another scumbag prisoner during transport. The nigger will be under the impression that Arnebeck is an attorney for the prosecution against him.

meanwhile one day alter king ififififif i had a son he'd be a nigger is calling trump a conspiracy theorist the FUCKING AUDACITY

The stink beam doesn't use electromagnetic waves.
It uses a puff of air shot out of a tiny concealed vortex cannon, aimed at the target's face. The fragrance is contained in the vortex so no one else smells itprimwrily meant to make the target think he is losing his mind and hallucinating fragrances no one else can smell.
Obviously it works best on seated targets.

FBI BLACK OPS TRYING TO KILL TRUMP.pdf

mediafire.com/?hmkeqqt28xev5le

How did you not already know this? It's been ossible for quite a while and can even be done quite well with just video of another person's movements to control a CGI face. (Example of that starts at 0:20.)

This is the OP from this

shitty thread

you gon get b&

gotta start somewhere

to be honest, I didn't understand what you wrote

Your "dead FBI assassin" was a drunk ex-cop who tried to shove his way past a pavement blockade because it was in his way while he was walking home from work.

GUYS I THINK SNOWDEN AND WIKILEAKS ARE GETING READY FOR SOMETHING BIG!

See:

Nah

Fuck this, this is a creepy shit. All this guys dying left and right a few days before testifying or talking about something big, for almost every month.
At the end is:
HILLARY DINDU NUFFIN, TRUMP IS RAYCIS

He got shot down.
Apparently, there is a desinfo movie with the same title being produced.

Well, user.
Its not about info, but context.
Why do you think that any official channel always refer conspiracy to be the same as mere conspiracy theory and buzzwords to discredit ? If (((they))) cant delete it or censor, just downplay it or make it irrelevant to the average person.

So are you actually going to do anything or are you going to sit on your ass and hope?

Fuckin amerifats.

COUGHING FIT

PANTS WITH SHIT

COUGHING FIT

PANTS WITH SHIT

COUGHING FIT

PANTS WITH SHIT

So, its three deaths in the same week.
Always looked up as "suicide" or "unknown causes".

"Hi I'm Donald Trump, and I approve this message. I love my handegg too, but over on (channel) right now I'm debating Crooked Hillary. Flip over and check it out. MAGA etc."

No, he says it because the Levant borders Turkey so he can eventually invoke Article 5 of the NATO treaty.

Back on alt.legends.urban you would even get Jan Harold Brunvand posting on occasion and it was a genuine search for knowledge. The web created Snopes, who started off okay but like most "skeptics" eventually started being shills for the status quo.

Imageboards are the closest thing to the bullshit free era of usenet.

So I haven't read this thread since last night, and I don't have time now, but I had an idea I wanted to pass along. I was thinking of a way to get this type of info to normies. My idea is to FLOOD all outlets with a picture of Shawn with the text "His name was Shawn Lucas". Let people Google him and connect the dots themselves. They will be way more likely to absorb the info if it's not so in your face. Then do the same with the others. The goal being the line "His/Her name was xxx" becoming synonymous with political corruption. I'll check back later to see your thoughts…

The most important aspect being the simplicity of the text. No other text needed

It's the current standard fuckhead.

On stage during the debates

First of all, Q was in MI6…

Thanks for the heads up, can you point to a good VPN I can use for free?

It's been 30 years. Do you believe they just shelved this stuff and never thought "microchips are way more powerful and tiny, we could do a lot more in a lot less space now?"

(((Gellman)))

Probably never, this past fellow to bite the dust is no. 50. what would anyone risk their neck for that? Btw, conspiracy to commit anything regardless if it's murder, wire-fraud, money laundering etc. is a separate charge added onto an already provable crime that had been committed, but it's based on intent. if for example, someone commits murder, but they don't have the clear motive of the person, he may not be charged with conspiracy to commit murder, but he'd still be charged with murder, unless they found evidence that suggest he/she hashed things out like notes and maps detailing the victim's activities before the murder took place.

I totally agree user, but as that potential larper on cuckchan pointed out, Hillary and the Clinton Foundation are powerful entities. Cross them, and you'll be no. 51.

I don't think the majority of American people are even aware of this. It seems as if we had a way to reach out to the boomer generation, those who don't know how to work technology, we'd be more set. unforunately, many people won't listen to evidence of anything because they either don't care, or they don't want their perfect image of in this case Hillary Clinton, to be tarnished.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

Xer here. The canary in the coal mine was a (((purple dinosaur.)))

Voters don't have to be your audience. Voters are over.

Can't we make it common knowledge that if you have something on Hillaroid you make absolutely sure that it will still come out if she has you removed?

here's a poll, anonymous and unsolicited 4 comments down, the reality doesn't square with the jewish media meme…at all

zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...sly-found-dead

What font is that?

He and his family were murdered in a "double homicide + suicide"

It's pretty easy to send two professional hitmen to make it look like he did the killing.

hi retard

anything more on this? where did it happen at. his whole family was kill? who did it (allegedly)?

How is Hildog going to address world leaders if she cant even address hew beta crowds?

Let me guess, Marvel?

Your boss does. What happens if a problem comes up and he's at (((his religious service)))???
Is there a hotline you can call?

God, it just never ends.

Why the fuck isn't FOX piling onto this? I remember them being so much less cucked 15 years ago.

what you're seeing is absolute laziness

its really just all the news networks running the same Associated press articles and using a thesaurus after copy pasting AP articles

and still the (((media))) doesn;'t cover it

Are the cuntons going to go all thr way to the white house simply by killing everyone who opposes them? Is this a democracy or a dictatorship?

Holy shit how has no one said anything about that.

They will never cover it. Even if hundreds of people will be killed or gone missing, they will always give positive coverage to her.
The best way for confirmation if to smear these news to their faces and watch how they react

WTF Are we living in a movie?

Just be lucky that you're considered a non threat.

I'm not saying what the "Protocols" say doesn't reflect what some Jews want and/or plot, but they've been proven to be a fake. Feeding Holla Forums disinfo is no better than shilling.

Telling lies constantly for so long must be harmful to her body.

It's that a hard pass? I thought it was a decent idea….

Violence never solves anything.

people tend to die quickly in america…

what is the total of people that've been killed off in order to protect this campaign specifically? i know there's plenty others, but since the start of Clinton's campaign. All i know is this goy and Seth Conrad Rich.

This is crazy.

It's an open secret that this country has a shadow government pulling the strings, but nobody cares.

Victor Thorn, John Ashe.

There is literally nothing wrong with Holla Forums

Even Fox Jews is reporting this shit

we seriously need a comprehensive list of pure coincidences

I knew a few of these, but they're so many I lost count.

I GOT A (((COINCIDENCE))) LIST

freewebs.com/jeffhead/liberty/liberty/bdycount.txt

archive.is/1XtuJ

Welcome to real deep state politics, this shit has been going on forever.
People in feudal times originally opposed republicanism and democracy because they believe elections were impossible, since you could just kill or threaten the candidates like they've done throughout history.

The point isn't to fool, but to demoralize, terrorize and make you feel isolated like all propaganda. They very much want you, the politically aware ones, to know they have complete legal immunity and total control.

It's not exactly great material when your source adds "based on anonymous tips, the dead guy is maybe still alive" at the end

I'll never understand why people even bother to get mad at these Christian fucks. Obviously you yelling at them isn't going to change their minds and you're just giving them what they want. Just ignore them. It's super fucking simple

There's something very wrong with the ideology behind authority and force. My perfect world involves a handgun on the hip of every citizen, making every citizen an enforcer of the law. It's the easiest way to enact eugenics with the population not even knowing. if someone has the mental incapability of discerning when the right time to use lethal force is, they do not deserve to live, therefore every citizen around them would drop an assailant dead. There'd be a lot of death for around a year or 2. But after that, it'd all get real good.

No, Crossed of all things, from Avatar. A comic about the world going to shit and everyone is a bunch of psychopaths murdering each other but the writer would rather write fanfic tier revenge fantasies against misogynerds instead.

No, shittier. Plenty of normies lack the mental capacity to grasp satire. As such they'll read it just as its written. "oh, they committed suicide. Nothing more to see here." Just put died and let them fill in the blanks.

End run.

these people HAVE to be shills or retards
firstly AC is far from rare unless you are a neet who only uses aged thinkpads and wrtg54's

look how they all reply to the post with essentially the same content of "hurr wifi isnt as powerfull so ur wrongg XDDD"
100% shills or just plain stupid, you can do beam arrays with ANY type of waveform. and you dont even need a phased array to do what op was talking about, the lowest cost solution would just be an microwave transmitter coupled to an antenna pointer on top of a tower far away and the right sofware to point it (if you think this isnt possible you are probably a fedora or pagen larper who thinks highly of their intelligence)
t.nottechinept

That's Pastor Anderson, not Victor Thorn.

That's because it's a shill plant.

They surreptitiously added a fake bit so that it can ALL be discredited.

Water isn't going to save you.

No-one ever talks about Scalia anymore.

Not even an investigation.

The movie is living in us!

How does my car radio have signal?