Facebook - is it right or wrong?

Holla Forums, lets talk about facebook. Is it right or wrong to have a real facebook page? I mean, with your real name and photo.

I heard once from a friend, huge Trump supporter, hates niggers and spics, but not anti-semite, he laughed at me for not having a facebook account, he said that i shouldn't worry and FBI doesn't fucking care about my private messages i make in social networking websites, and i am just paranoid lowlife creep, because only socially awkward people don't use facebook nowadays, and if you don't use it, you probably a pedophile or a rapist.

This made me really angry at my friend, but he only continued that if i have nothing to hide i would use it and get married already, because without facebook, he says, you can't even get girls anymore.

So, do you agree with my friend on his statements? Will it improve my social life by having a facebook account?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YFPuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The answer is simple, goy:
YES, IT WILL

I want to punch Zuckerberg's face so fucking much

Yes it will in a matter that jews will own my ass all day long for any nationalistic quote?

I don't really believe they all that powerful to check everybody who says on facebook anything.

sage

No, i am not from cuckchan and this isn't a slide thread, relax. I am just angry over my friend, that's all. I wanted to discuss that problem here.

I don't think it will. For instance I see right wing people use FB freely. It only gets you fucked if someone reports it (aka your friend list / social circle) is compromised

>>>/reddit/

Fuck off.

(if someone reports a post or comment as inapropriate)

I wouldn't recommend it for politics at all though.

For your social circle, yes, but it won't make such a great difference as your friend tells you

Thanks, so i guess it doesn't really matter. But the fact that youth right now is so addicted to social networking bugs me. Can't even appoint a date or a meeting without having an account at least somewhere.

Don't listen to him, trust me on this.
For example, large social media networks like Facebook are building recognition systems that will be able to detect exactly who you are (name, DOB, location, etc.) just from a photo of your face.
"No Facebook, No Girlfriend/Job" is just a meme that only applies with bottom of the barrel jobs that need to narrow down a ton of workers and female sluts who have already been penetrated 20 times.

If you want to change the subject to anything related to facebook, i am open to it. I am not asking for redpilling, cause this is irrelevant to redpill at all.

I wouldn't recommend it. I'd delete mine but

Proves of that "recognition system"? Maybe some links?
Well, jobs rarely ask for facebook account, only shitty ones. But girls sit there all day long, or you'll get cucked by a person who has a stupid account…

Facebook is only good for keeping tabs on normalfag trends. Why anyone would do that, I have no idea.

If you MUST use FB, never give more than the absolute minimum of data and don't add a photo of yourself.

No. I have a facebook account and literally just use it for messenger. Any other use is simply falling into the trap like the good goy you are. The news feed is the ultimate jew trap, you don't even get to choose what appears there and you can't get rid of it.

I have a shitty facebook just to shut my family up, I cant stop them from posting images of me with my name attached any way, i just never log on or post.

You really need to kill yourself

Your friend is full of shit, if you use (((faceberg))) then you should fucking kill yourself.

and
Holla Forums IS NOT YOUR FUCKING BLOG

They say that they only use it for their tag suggestion feature, however the potential of abuse is very large: archive.is/YFPuQ
As I said, only the slut ones actually do this. If you really want sloppy twenty-seconds, then go right ahead and make an account.

Nice link. That's interesting.

It's good to have a fake, barebones account because HR departments are so pozzed these days it might hurt your career to not have one. I've known people in charge of hiring who turn down job applicants without a significant internet profile because they think it's "suspicious"

But should you use it for real? Absolutely not. Zuckerberg is a big supporter of white genocide and he jokes about how stupid people are for giving him their personal info.

Plus, pretty much everything kikebook does is extremely shady. They work to censor anti-immigrant opinions in Europe and even report people to the police in Germany for wrongthink.

And they quickly shut down most conservative groups while simultaneously supporting BLM groups who promote cop killing and rioting.

And there have been rumors about them purposely trying to influence public opinion in the 2016 election because Zuckerberg wants cheap foreign labor via H1B so he needs Trump to lose.