Im not ugly but attractive girls dont want me. only the ugly ones and fat ones want a relationship with me

im not ugly but attractive girls dont want me. only the ugly ones and fat ones want a relationship with me.

i am good looking enough to have dated pretty girls, but they always sleep around or break up with me, or they tell me ahead of time that Im not the only one they are dating, or that: "They are making up their minds".

are normal relationships with pretty girls possible now? or am I doomed to settle for ugly chicks and obese women because I am not perfectly good looking or perfectly rich?

its really fucked up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9XVCOMctVJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women are trash. Waifu bots in > 10 years my dude.

I don't think that when OP asked for advice/options he was thinking of becoming a mentally ill faggot.

OP the pictures you are using may not even been attractive girls.

They wearing shiton of fake up and posing… stop believing girls look like the camwhores on the internet.

i have dated pretty girls. i stated that.

what i am saying is that the pretty ones are ruthless picky a-holes, and the ugly ones are benevolent and faithful. and its really annoying.

why cant the pretty ones be nice like the ugly ones? has it always been like that?

The type of women falling for you is a constant, just like the type of women you are falling for. In other words, you'll always attract fat high-T women because your role in nature is the being a beta buck. You betaness is also manifested through your whiny style of complaining about not getting laid with cute chicks. Like any of the robots here care.

Well this is my girl friend and she let me impregnat her and wanted to marry me after like 6 months.

She has a PERFECT innie with a puffy vulva.

Is she considered a "pretty girl" in your opinion?

Its simple.
Women are sluts
Especially the attractive ones. Just wait 10 or so years when they hit the wall, you'll have the last laugh
youtu.be/9XVCOMctVJQ

she is beautiful. i would marry her. good for you user.

i have dated women that pretty, but they are bitches. its fucking sad.

i dont talk to children. fuck off.

OMG, the beta in this thread is killing me.
You fuckers haven't even learned how to be literate yet, how can you expect to understand women??

Go back to school, learn how to read and write, and *then* worry about getting laid.

lol. pardon me sir, Im simply blending into the environment.

OP is a stupid faggot. The body can always be worked on by diet and exercise, but an ugly face is an ugly face.

Yeah well at the moment she is working because I couldn't get work visa in her country and she brought me a PS4 and paid for my flight here.

She is from eastern europe and that money took her a lot to save for considering she earns like $4 an hour but we live with her parents so she gets to save it all.

We met in a park in my country of New źealand she had saved for 2 years to visit it because it was the set of lord of the rings.

Ahh she had only one other boy friend before me who was from internet and LDR and they meet once in 3 years for 10 days and he took her virginityand she bleed a lot that really triggers me..

But before me she had had sex with one person only 2-3 times ( that 10 days together ) but still it would have been perfect if she had bleed fully for me…

All I got was a little bit of blood from the scraps of her hymen.

This is why you can't have nice chicks, you're a massive faggot.

you're really riding that edge hard you basement meme-spewing smegma lord.

Anyway OP this guy here

All you need to do is date an eastern european girls.

Don't try online services thats a scam.. somehow meet on IRL or join interpals or something.

Best opinion really would be to go to eastern eastern europe.

I have a friend ( pic related ) who is looking for a boy friend to have kids with and actual life maybe move out of serbia because she feels his her current boy friend doesn't love her and beats her sometimes..

Her family own 4 houses and she doesn't have to work she is even considering giving her bf a house when they break up to make it easy for him… Shes pretty nice.

Not the most attractive thou.

thank you for the ACTUAL advice. unlike every other stupid fat fuck that spends his life here waiting for a moment to say the word "cuck" at least twice in every sentence.

Thanks brother. I will definitely consider your advice. girls here are really messed up and dont stay faithful if they are pretty and it makes me really sad because I am not a loser fuck to begin with.

But…again, thanks bro. Thanks for the words.

>posts extremely cute girl

You just keep on looking in the mirror and saying that to yourself, user. Don't forget to tap your heels together while you do it, and maybe someday it will come true.

lol. you try too hard old fuck. seriously, go suck donalds dick. i know you'd like it.

Alright stop right there! Either you are and you just choose not to see, mirror, enable reality, check. Or those girls who you dated are just scums.

i am good looking enough to have dated pretty girls, but they always sleep around or break up with me, or they tell me ahead of time that Im not the only one they are dating, or that: "They are making up their minds".

are normal relationships with pretty girls possible now? or am I doomed to settle for ugly chicks and obese women because I am not perfectly good looking or perfectly rich?

its really fucked up.

You did everything but call him wrong, user.
Truth hurts.
Go cry.

This is eastern europe man, she is like 4-5/10 plus she like 5'2 I don't date girls under 5'9.

Pic related is my ex… She was American eastern europe thou she liked to fuck dogs and call me daddy had to many western culture related issues.

I am like just on 6ft and I have fat gut I am quite fat really quite bad I weigh 105kg but my face I have been told is really good.

So here even as a 5/10 guy you can easy get what in the west you would call 7-9/10s for longterm/breeding.

Oh, user…

I must've missed something because you call these below average girls when they look at least a 7/10
probably have weird sense of attractiveness.
I don't understand the whole daddy thing it's really fucking weird like everytime I hear it I literally just throw up a little.

I never heard a girl call me daddy, I always heard women call me god.

Is your son called Jesus?
I've never heard a girl call me anything fuck im so lonely

No, he mows my lawn.

And you sound like a typical reddit beta that's getting rejected by women left and right?

faggots.

checked