Yahoo renamed ‘Altaba’ as CEO Marissa Mayer resigns from board

By Brian Fagioli

Altaba. Seriously. It’s sounds a bit like a portmanteau of defunct 1990’s search engine Altavista and Alibaba, both of which are either partially or wholly owned by the company.

This is the portion of the company that maintains a 15 percent ownership of Alibaba and 35.5 percent stake in Yahoo Japan. Altaba will operate as an investment company from here on out.

According to a filing with the SEC, all but five of Altaba’s board of directors will step down upon the conclusion of the deal, namely David Filo, Eddy Hartenstein, Richard Hill, Jane Shaw, Maynard Webb, and Marissa Mayer.

thenextweb.com/insider/2017/01/10/yahoo-renamed-altaba-ceo-marissa-mayer-resigns/

archive.fo/QkScp

Thing that you linked to was not written by Brian.

Well, something like this had to be done after that massive blunder that was that whole email fuckup.

Who cares? If anything should be talked about here it's how Verizon now owns Yahoo and the potential negative consequences of all that data being in the hands of one company, not what the remnants of the company that used to be Yahoo are doing.

KEK

Don't forget to sage Fagioli threads. When you bump it to the top I see his pretty mouth and have to touch myself. I'm never going to get anything done.

This isn't even a real Fagioli thread. There's been an impostor going around posting shitty articles (like that windows 10 pocket phone thread) and adding "By Brian Fagioli" when the Fagioli had nothing to do with the article.

bump

Just to clarify, the holding company that owned Yahoo's getting the rename.
Verizon owns Yahoo proper.

Yahoo is bottom of the barrel anyways.

Forgot pic

Brian needs to kill himself and stop shilling on Holla Forums.

This isn't even by him. Just some faggot who thinks its funny to add his name to unrelated articles.

If it's not Betanews, it's not Fagioli.

First Yahoo became Altaba but I said nothing because I didn't have a yahoo account
Then Altaba became Altbaba but I said nothing because I didn't have a Altaba account
Then Altbaba became Alibaba and I became a member of CCP

Nothing to see here goys.

Now I can see.

Nothing at all

FAGIOLI FAGIOLI GIVE ME THE BOTNETOLI