Why even bother with women when these exist. this is a £200 doll...

Why even bother with women when these exist. this is a £200 doll. in time the price will drop as silicon prices drop also. There is literally no reason to have a woman in your life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9XVCOMctVJQ
scientificamerican.com/article/how-to-grow-stronger-without-lifting-weights/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why even bother with a doll?
Just buy computer hardware and video games.

That's one of the fucking ugliest dolls I've ever seen

its based on your mom

Gotcha covered, fam.

We just need lolidolls already youtu.be/9XVCOMctVJQ

I don't bother with women but sex dolls aren't good enough for me as they are now.

I wouldn't pay £50 for that. Wake me up when it has, you know, actual feminine proportions. wtf is with that chest/waist?

That's a fucking ugly face *scroll down* And the gaydar never fails.

Yes there is…I am not a closet faggot like you, OP. You just want the doll so you can fuck her ass while you pretend it is a dude. You probably bought a strap on for her too, so she can return the favor. You are a fucking faggot who couldn't get laid by any man or woman on the entire planet, and THAT is why you think the doll is great…because you know it is the closest thing to real sex you will ever have.

How much for one of those?

that is some funny shit right there

heavy projecting!

Why spam is allowed here dyspepsia?

Ooo

What if I'm not a retard and desire/cherish actual human contact?

pick one
go gay, and if you can't do that, go find a 3DPD and pretend she feel love for anything other then utility, and pray to the gods she doesn't use the law to the fuck you

Where do you find these things? Uncanny valley?

I wanna fembot. real women are broken brained.

To be reproductively successful and achieve the only objective meaning of life, to make more life.

How is that objective?

sorry to have to tell you this, but we're pretty far off of the level you probably want to be at, and we'll probably both by in dead before they get here.

What does every known form of life do? As every kind of life reproduces and reproduction is the only thing they all do that isn't necessary for survival it stands to reason that the logical meaning of life is to reproduce.

Jump the is/ought gap?

Humans are the only species we know to do that, you are missing a whole lot of life with definition.

I was just being a cunt.
You are definitely jumping the is/ought gap though.

And I was being facetious.
As for is / ought there are so few things that all life does that I can't see how the one thing they all do that isn't necessary for the individual survival isn't the meaning of life.

I can't see how it is.

Guess it didn't work. THIS guy's offended…

You can`t compete with real women.
Even Android will feel alien.

Then it's simple: Are you an imageboard user?
If yes then you are doomed

You see, not everyone here suffers from the same degree of crippling autism as you do. I actually have friends, for example.

Jesus you couldn't post something better than that?

The future will be glorious.

Sure, if you enjoy gazing upon the uncanny valley.

I'll happily gaze into those uncanny valleys.

our shit is getting better every day
meanwhile your shit isn't getting better at all, or getting worse

Companies trying to make sex robots are going about it the wrong way. The whole AI thing is fucking cringe-worthy and it'll take decades before it's realistic enough.

They need to make remotely-controlled sex robots. Basically some whore wears a body suit that translates her movements into the robots movements. THEN you have something that behaves realistically. Even ugly bitches could be prostitutes as long as they do it through a remotely controlled sex doll.

This would produce more funding for better AI so that eventually the robots behave realistically enough all on their own.

If they looked, felt, smelled and tasted like a real, clean, attractive woman, i would be happy to try them. For now, they're just ridiculous masturbation toys, not a complete replacement for actual human contact. Maybe when they harvest human brains and put them in cyborgs, like a ghost in the shell deal, i'll use them.

Just get an onahole and cultivate your imagination instead.

Your imagination is no slouch. In fact, it's so powerful that imagining yourself exercising increases your muscle density, just like thinking about pussy gives you a chub.
scientificamerican.com/article/how-to-grow-stronger-without-lifting-weights/

Your body doesn't consider imaginary life that different from reality.

I can see people hacking them or a feminists taking control and stealing men's shit or abusing them. It's far more easy to just program all the movements into them since SSD's are small and lightweight as it is. I think they should first develop movement then load positions into her that will run on the commands you give.

I don't think you understand why sexbots are being developed. Men who use or want them do so because they want something better and smarter then an average women. In time sexbots will replace women as a companion since women today do not wish to be those.

They never will be and they never should be. It's up to you to decide whether or not you can live without human contact, but you will not be able to replace it. If they help you to reject it, and that's what you want, all the more power to you.

you don't get to decide that should and shouldn't be
enjoy your 3DPD, and play pretend until one of them fuck you over so hard that no other one wants you, but don't presume to be the arbiter of what other men should do to permanently fix the problem

You seem to have misinterpreted me. I have no interest in 3D women, nor do I have any interest in sexbots, except perhaps from a technological standpoint.

Replacing real women with artificial women is akin to a vegetarian forgoing actual meat for meat substitutes or a smoker using nicotine patches; you aren't escaping your dependency, you're merely satisfying it from a different source. This new source might be better (in some ways) than the alternative, but it is still not ideal - at the end of the day, it is still an imitation. Less of the downsides, perhaps, but less of the good things as well. It's simply a watered down version.
If you are disillusioned with women you should seek to entirely remove your desire for female companionship, and not hope to fulfill it with crutches.

If something dose not perform its intended design then it will be replaced by artificial means or practical ones. "Dependency" is a neutral state and can be negative or positive based on the situation, for example we are all dependent on water to live. Is this a negative aspect in living? No, only if we are in a desert and we have no water. Because society is dependent on women for procreation and women are not doing their function, they will be replaced. This is part of what makes humanity different then other species on this planet. Humans are also capable of building up their own reality. Thus, a robot or car "anything" for that matter can become a wife. The question is, when will people delude themselves so much that they detach themselves from reality. The answer is only when they cannot change reality to their delusion.

The procreation problem will be solved by artificial wombs, not by humanoid robots. Even if sexbots never materialise it wouldn't surprise me if their use became widespread anyway.; female sterilization would probably become the norm (particularly in uncivilized countries where overpopulation is going to become a huge problem), and artificial insemination would be provided as a hassle free alternative. Assuming that the artificial wombs are capable of providing offspring just as healthy as in the natural way (potentially even more healthy, as shortcomings in the mother's diet/habits are not a factor), I still don't like this scenario for a number of reasons:
For one it gives too much control to whomever controls the wombs, be they government run or private initiatives.
Secondly I think that it will inevitably lead to a detachment between parents and their children (I'm primarily thinking of salary women here, who mainly have children as a status symbol). By removing the hardships and emotional investment of pregnancy, it isn't hard to envisage women putting no effort into raising their child, which will cause the child to grow up with a multitude of problems. so no different than from now then

As for the delusion I can only say this; it is better to live with uncomfortable truths than comfortable lies.

Dolls are shit tier. Sex with non-human entities won't become popular until 2040, earliest, due to the enormous engineering challenges that need to be conquered. These include various material being cheap and strong enough, AI, battery capacity and weight, wireless communications OR almost impossible improvements in heat efficiency of actuators, batteries, and computer systems, and others. We'll have robots that look robotic fully replacing human capabilities in industry before we have a sufficiently realistic sex robot.

this

200 GBP = 257.83 USD

I don't think so, Jim