Transsexualism as a Mental Illness

Aight, so I didn't get one single response in 4/pol/ and put effort into this, so I'm migrating.

So I love posing a number of questions to trannies, and I'd like to share a few now with Holla Forums along with my typical responses.

Share your tranny stories, specifically those about their doublethink bullshit and selective support of science.

1.) Animal Studies

Typical Responses:
^ Completely misses the point.
^ Personal fave of the bunch.

2.) Passing

Typical Response:
^ Truth by assertion doesn't work here. This is pretty much the only response I get.

3.) Body Image

Typical Response:
^ "43% of transsexuals have attempted suicide"

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/id/40279043/ns/health-health_care/
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90229789
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18194003
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3180619/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
saravyc.sites.olt.ubc.ca/files/2015/05/SARAVYC_Trans-Youth-Health-Report_EN_Final_Print.pdf#page=44
thetaskforce.org/static_html/downloads/reports/reports/ntds_report_on_health.pdf#page=3
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2016237
avp.org/storage/documents/Training and TA Center/FORGE_Trans_People_Police_Incarceration_Facts.pdf
americanprogress.org/issues/lgbt/news/2010/06/21/7980/gay-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgen_insensitivity_syndrome
youtu.be/nncOByejXDg
naturalsociety.com/transabled-a-new-group-emerges-that-wants-to-be-medically-disabled/
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/625680.stm
theguardian.com/science/neurophilosophy/2012/may/30/1
naturalsociety.com/studies-chemicals-in-the-water-turning-male-fish-into-females/
breastcancer.org/risk/factors/plastic
theguardian.com/environment/2012/jun/02/water-system-toxic-contraceptive-pill
karger.com/Article/Abstract/129719
nounequalrights.com/information/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/The-Threat-to-Women-and-Girls-Illustrated-1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=j-8mM_tuzuM
pastebin.com/SNZLQTaD
archive.is/Pborg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endocrine_disruptor
artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just have this user.

Transsexuals are four times more likely than the average person to be infected with HIV. Source: nbcnews.com/id/40279043/ns/health-health_care/

About 88% of children who have gender dysphoria do not hold those beliefs when they grow older. Source: npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90229789

Only 12% of boys who believe they are transsexuals still believe so when they are older. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18194003

MRI scans indicate that MtF transsexuals are either men aroused by the thought of possessing female genitalia or homosexuals who want to seduce straight men. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3180619/

41% of transsexuals have tried and failed to commit suicide. Source: nbcnews.com/id/40279043/ns/health-health_care/

Transsexuals who undergo sex reassignment surgery are more likely to commit suicide. Source: journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

Most young transsexuals have committed self-harm within the last twelve months. Source: saravyc.sites.olt.ubc.ca/files/2015/05/SARAVYC_Trans-Youth-Health-Report_EN_Final_Print.pdf#page=44

65% of transsexual youth have seriously considered suicide within the last year. Source: saravyc.sites.olt.ubc.ca/files/2015/05/SARAVYC_Trans-Youth-Health-Report_EN_Final_Print.pdf#page=44

37% of transsexual youth have attempted suicide within the last year. Source: saravyc.sites.olt.ubc.ca/files/2015/05/SARAVYC_Trans-Youth-Health-Report_EN_Final_Print.pdf#page=44

1 in 10 young transsexuals has attempted suicide more than three times in the last year. Source: saravyc.sites.olt.ubc.ca/files/2015/05/SARAVYC_Trans-Youth-Health-Report_EN_Final_Print.pdf#page=44

Only 21% of transsexuals can sucessfully pass as the opposite gender. Source: thetaskforce.org/static_html/downloads/reports/reports/ntds_report_on_health.pdf#page=3

53% of mothers of transsexual children have Borderline Personality Disorder, compared to only 6% of mothers of normal children. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2016237

16% of transsexuals have been sent to jail or prison, compared to 2.7% of the general population. Source: avp.org/storage/documents/Training and TA Center/FORGE_Trans_People_Police_Incarceration_Facts.pdf

Gay and transgender students are half as likely to graduate high school as straight students. Source: americanprogress.org/issues/lgbt/news/2010/06/21/7980/gay-

not high enough

transgenderism is real deal with it. Yes there are fuck up things about it but is real. Yes SJW hype it and force kids on hormones is wrong

Gas yourself, trap

I meant you

There is a third gender, physically represented by hermaphrodites.

It's all based on evolution and hormone exposure.

Women exposed to estrogen will remain women.
Women exposed to testosterone will evolve into men
Men exposed to testosterone will remain men
Men exposed to estrogen cannot evolve back into women, thus becoming a third gender.

Whatever you might call these; traps, femboys, or more dramatically hermaphrodites, they do define a unique gender identity that has been present throughout history.

Or you could take another approach and explain the alpha/beta, gene/meme identity as a split between purely masculine and hermaphroditic identities.

tl;dr third gender is sexless/non-breeding males.

I think you have one too many friendo.

if you can change chromosomes in the future would you change your opinion or you just hate trannies?

[citation needed]

>>>/tumblr/
>>>Holla Forums

Just push the suicide point. No seriously, they "can't even" with that one. Point out that if the so called treatment to an illness/condition is resulting in suicide, regret and other bad feels then it is not an effective treatment. Question why they are readily jumping to transitioning, an irreversible and ineffective process when they could alternatively supplement hormones that are natural to their genetics. (There's some study where they did this and it worked wonders but I'm too lazy to find it) Point out that in any other mental condition wherein the sufferer's perceptions do not accurately reflect reality, it would be considered medical malpractice to enable their delusions, forgo effective treatment and lower their quality of life (and probably worsen their condition). They will assuredly blame society for the suicide rates, and otherwise sperg at the other points, but at this point they have effectively lost the argument.

Should've read "a little bit of effort".

Nice pasta, though. Definitely saving it. If you made it yourself, hats off to you. Seriously.

You're talking about the influence of chemicals on behavior with indefinite continued exposure.

You're not "changing" jack shit about their biology, as points out on a chromosomal level.

I'm always surprised at how many supporters come out of the woodwork, I was expecting 8/pol/ to be untouched by that kind of doublethink hearsay bullshit.

Every transsexual man I've met has been a young , depressed near-or actual NEET that does nothing but play videogames and watch anime/western equivalent and is deep into some other degeneracy like furfaggotry or some other thing.

I think a large amount of them are people with homosexual tendencies or the belief that transitioning to being a women will make life easier in one way or another.

Take a long walk of a short peer.
Sure [gender]dysphoria is real, the same way that many mental afflictions are real.
I would even be willing to go so far as to say that in certain extreme cases gender reassignment is a valid medical option.
But dysphoria is not a 'normal' or healthy thing to have and the constant shilling for it is nothing short off disgusting.

There is no third gender, chromosomes faggot.
What we do have is serious environmental damages to our body`s which could well be the reason why the amount of faggots has gone up.

i hope people consider the possibility, as if though it were a disjunct. fewer radicals that way.
if you believe "the sky is blue or it isn't", you're believing in a certainty.

Didn't mean to imply I wanted an echo chamber, just expressing my surprise at how many of you fuckers there are.

I'll usually corner them on the existence of a male and a female brain, and they snap when I claim it should never be a "choice" as a result.

If they admit it's a choice, they override the biological claim.

If they claim it's biological, they admit there's a tangible physical difference between the brains of people of opposite sexes, which usually clashes with other beliefs they have.

Oftentimes they just totally shut down and throw words like "bigot" and even "racist" (funnily enough) at me.

I introduced one I was talking to earlier to PC Gaming Wiki and System Shock after describing the original System Shock to her (FtM) and talking about integrated graphics on a single-core Dell Inspiron craptop I'd gotten Morrowind running on.

She told me about a friend who was doing a face overhaul for Dragon Age: Origins.

Didn't bother asking for her Steam or anything, but she held out for a good 15 minutes and even though she relied on moving the target constantly, I would've probably gotten along well enough with that kind of discussion.

But yeah, you're right. All of my anecdotal evidence points to the same conclusion.

Hey chromosonfags!

Cis women who are born with male chromosomes are they real women?

This is the correct answer if you consider that trannies are less than 1% of the population even when you factor in all the fake tumblr special snowflakes

Transgenderism is the kike's plan to create a new creature out of man. An abomination.
They are basically reversing/turning the teachings of alchemy on it's head.

Usually the step to achieve "nirvana" in alchemy, the the old man has to be "dissolved" to create/remodel it. Between the male and female principle.
Out of that comes the new, reborn and pure spirit.

Wanna know what is the symbol for that "dissolution"? Pic related. The rainbow.
The kikes are basically mocking whole history of Western civilization, from Hermes Transmagistrus to the modern times.
They are applying the opposites rule to corrupt man. Instead of "nirvana" they are trying to turn it into an abomination through science/materialism.
Make mental illness the new norm.

The fact that there are any here on Holla Forums that would defend such depravities truly showcases how far we've fallen, even if they're a shill. Where are the mods to ban this faggot? Why are Rach threads not banned? The amount of trash posted on the board has been magnified by the mods terrible job on upholding the rules of the board. I hope to God they start doing their fucking jobs again and we don't have to deal with alt-right fag enablers.

They are anomalies, like tumblrtards.

This doesn't solve the base problem with legitimate transsexual mental illness (and it is a mental illness) but rather masks the cause of the affliction and pushes it manifestation later. The reason you get 50 year old men wanting to be little girls is because they "self medicated" increased test levels by working out, but once their test dropped due to natural means, they express it the same way, leading to the mental illness not being dealt with long term.

That's why there is a medical diagnosis that going through a vetting process to make sure gender dysphoria is actually present, as opposed to bipolar disorder, or regular depression. There is an existing medical diagnosis, existing evidence for the brain structuring that can provably detect a transgender brain over one who is escaping their life. It's hard to say whether or not they are escaping depression through a medical process or they are escaping a mental illness without another without brain scans.

So a tranny that agrees with the biological claim whole heartedly is thusly justified?

Correct, why worry about the .1% of the population that actually has it, will castrate themselves, and life will move on as usual. What should worry everyone here more is that people are allowing them to make these changes without a mental health screening first, which explains the regret phenomenon after surgery for 40% of trannies.

With a new letter being tacked onto "LGBT" every other month, I think it's important to periodically examine what they're adding and what they're brainwashing the masses into calling us "bigoted" for not supporting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgen_insensitivity_syndrome

Besides a few shills no one is defending them… very clearly the opposite since it's about the phenomenon being the result of mental illness and the acceptance of enabling it being the norm.

Everyone born with a y chromosome grows a dick, even in cases where there are extra x chromosomes. Show me an example of this not being the case.

Gays: Sexual deviants, but at least most of them are productive members of society

Trannies: Mentally ill, sexually deviant and the majority are NOT productive members of society and are, in fact, sadbrained NEETs.

This woman at this deus Ex Convention on real-life augmentations supports the idea of chopping off body parts and replacing them with artificial limbs I wonder why youtu.be/nncOByejXDg

Should've addressed it in , my bad.

No, it means they'd open themselves up for an MRI and genetic screening which wouldn't show jack shit other than a mentally confused man or woman.

It's like holding your breath underwater and you've got two masks in front of you; one with just enough of a percentage of oxygen to keep you alive, but little else, and the other one enough to give you the strength to make a break for the surface only to realize that there's nets waiting all around you and you're too far up to go back to the second mask without running out of air.

Then they're a man with down syndrome, sorry.

We know you can change your "sex" but tell me why gender dystopia is not real

Here's the thing: Seriously try to find any animal study showing a subject irrationally mutilating its own fucking genitalia and treating it like it shouldn't fucking belong there.

Homosexuality is at least well documented.

kek

Gender dysphoria is real, like every other kind of dysphoria. The difference is that the American Psychological Association has given it special treatment after being on the receiving end of political pressure, revising its status by vote.

It was a controversial inclusion to the DSM for years beforehand, but they finally just fucking caved.

Not treating it like a body image disorder is genuinely doing patients a grave disservice, and playing into the delusion is not good medicine.

Right. You wouldn't allow somebody to hack of their arm, but castrating yourself is somehow different.

No one is arguing that it isn't real but it is being wrongly diagnosed on people who really don't have it. Also they are treating as an acceptable societal norm which is wrong. It is like acting like schizophrenics are an acceptable group of people to integrate with society.

It is a mental illness and should be treated as such with being treated. Trotting it around because of getting diversity points out of it doesn't help anyone, not real people with dyphoria or the people who are being wrongly diagnosed with dysphoria. Especially people under the age of 21 I would say shouldn't be able to get sexual reassignment surgery as they haven't fully grown up yet and just might be sexually confused not suffering from gender dysphoria. Also the surgeons who go through with these surgery I feel are heartless people who are just trying to make money off other people's suffering.

Is that comic an edit because I remember that comic being really dumb for the most part with all those gay and trans issues?

Motherfucker, I'm condemning transsexualism throughout this entire thread.

The correct treatment, as you should be able to deduce from my previous post, is to acknowledge it as a body image disorder and treat it as such.

You don't tell a bulimic they look better when you smell the lingering stench of bile on their breath after purging.

Think again, goy.
>When many of us thought we had seen and heard it all, now comes an emerging group of individuals known as the ‘transabled.’ They are physically healthy people who desire to be disabled in some way. Each person possessing this very strong urge to be incapacitated or mutilated in a particular manner has a different vision for their future.
naturalsociety.com/transabled-a-new-group-emerges-that-wants-to-be-medically-disabled/

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/625680.stm
theguardian.com/science/neurophilosophy/2012/may/30/1

Genetic testing can put out obvious areas where neurological tissues are in fact different in transsexuals, thus anyone open to an MRI would in fact screen for those are legitimately confused due to depression and bipolar disorders, which most SJWs are.

The proper medical practice and only treatment for it at this time that is remotely viable is that process though, pure therapeutic care has not fixed anyone with legitimate gender dysphoria as it is a base mis-structure in the brain that can not be thought or talked away, meanwhile, you can try and reenforce masculine behaviors by increasing test but as I mentioned in this post.
It does nothing for long term solving the problem.

Anorexia and bulimia are behavioral disorders literally caused by what standards a woman holds and no legitimate structures in the brain can be demonstratebly different than in the population except what regions light up on an MRI when receiving stimulation different from the populace. In other words, the brain is trained in this case and not legitimately mistructured as in gender dysphoria cases where the patient can be proven mentally ill.

The doctors in these cases are also sick. They think it is ok to maim a person.

Trans and LGBT are being pushed by the chemical companies to cover up their mistakes.

Hear me out

Our food and water are filled with Xenoestrogens and synthetic hormones:

naturalsociety.com/studies-chemicals-in-the-water-turning-male-fish-into-females/

breastcancer.org/risk/factors/plastic

theguardian.com/environment/2012/jun/02/water-system-toxic-contraceptive-pill

They are sick and greedy. Only a mentally ill freak can profit from mutilating other human bean.

Homosexuals brains are more like those of the opposite sex. In other words, homosexuals are more like true transsexuals than trans people are.

Phantom pains in amputees arise from a mismatch between the physical body and the neural body map which is hard coded into the brain at birth, which is important for coordination. Without it it's unlikely that you would be able to even walk with your eyes closed.

Transsexuals probably suffer from a neural body map issue. This explains why male trans often report the penis feeling as just a lump of meat rather than a real part of themselves. And why female trans have "phantom erections" and feel very uncomfortable about the prospect of growing breasts.

There's probably more to it, but with homosexuality and transsexuality having been politicized as "life choices" and any hint it might be a disorder being taboo it's unlikely further research will be done into it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cortical_homunculus

I've been developing a theory in my head on this but I just woke up on 4hrs of sleep so I'll try to be brief and also make sense but my prose will be terrible. In short, I believe that the tranny push exists to help take the power of individuality away from the individual.

In reality, men are intrinsically men and women are intrinsically women; men participate in male culture to celebrate being a man and women participate in female culture to celebrate being a woman. The place of men and women in our culture has developed over thousands of years. To celebrate or indulge in masculinity or femininity is to "own" and celebrate all of the history and cultural development - both good and bad - that goes into "what it means" to be a man or a woman.

The important thing I was thinking: In reality a woman, for example, can wear and dress and heels to "own" and celebrate the femininity that she was born with - empowering the individual. In the mind of a liberal, the same "woman" is not actually a woman but is instead an empty genderless shell and is GRANTED femininity by society when she wears the dress and heels. A man can also be granted femininity by wearing a dress and heels. This serves to give the power to society, and remove power from the individual.

Kek I hope any of this make sense…

I was agreeing with you.

That suicide stat sure is troublesome then, ain't it? Almost as if there's no appeasing someone with an unreachable goal which becomes a central fixation.

Revised treatment methodology focusing on body positivity would be something I'd love to see done. Emphasizing to patients the beauty in being born a man or a woman, and their freedom to define what that means rather than pretending to be something that they aren't.

Masculine and feminine behaviors aren't mutually exclusive by any means, and one has it well within their power to define themselves through their actions rather than fighting in vain to defy their physiology because expensive surgeries and complacent, enabling friends exist.

"Who is this Hippocrit guy anyway? Firstly, do no harm? That's outdated bullshit, maaaan."

Genuinely sorry for not picking up on the sarcasm, m8. Would buy you a beer IRL.

Female chimpanzees play with baby dolls made of sticks, rocks, etc. to practice child-rearing.

The suicide rate is explained by people who aren't vetted properly and self-diagnose and lo and behold they were wrong, they commit suicde because they fucked up. The scans it takes to establish the mental illness are so expensive and usually not covered by insurance so it isn't possible to vet 100%, and in later years some patients can just sign a contract with the doctor that says "if you regret this I am not responsible" because with trannies passing is directly correalated with age which one takes medicine to adjust bodily structures, anyone that takes medicine before 20 can have a feminized skeletal structure because male development doesn't end until mid 20s.

This doesn't address the base, misformed brain structures of those with diagonosable gender dysphoria, this would have no affect. On the otherhand, it may go well for those who have other disorders and are using gender dysphoria as a scape goat.

Are you for real?

were you trying to sage or something?

FYI all these shills aren't kikes, the first post is always a tranny.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot

karger.com/Article/Abstract/129719

Abstract

There are more functional chromosomal matches than XX and XY.
Just because a third gender may exist it does not mean you have to believe the tumblr definition. Always keep in mind that there are people who might genuinely have this and aren't special snowflakes (yes, it is EXTREMELY rare).
Meanwhile special snowflakes co-opt everything and turn into meaninglessness. SJWs already trivialised rape and also wish to trivialise gender into a single blur.

Neither do humans. Cutting off your dick doesn't alter your chromosomes.

Homosexuality isn't 'well documented'. No animal can be called 'homosexual'. Referring to animals that may mount same sex individuals in some cases as 'homosexual' is a non-sequitur. To prove that a male beast is homosexual, you'd have to show that the subject was unwilling to mount an estrous female under any conditions. Instead, what you find with male beasts, is they'll literally try to mount anything they can. Male / female/ other species / even inanimate objects.

There's 3 main explanations.

1. The failed male. A male who has failed to fufill his obligations as a man, now he seeks escape to lessen the pain. Turning yourself into a female so someone can look after you rather than you protecting others.

2.Sexual perversion. bisexual nature going out of balance

3.memories of a past life. reincarnation memory fragments being passed on to the next life, which causes the confusion "i'm a girl" they say, btu what they mean is they used to be one and they're too selfish to play out this life as a man.

All of these seem to be amplified by abuse or trauma when younger.

what's the consensus on CopperCab, is he trolling?

he's autistic

So karma says a women didn't appreciate being a woman in a past life, and had her womanhood taken from her, in order to appease the balance of the cycle, you suggest that this women trapped in a man's body *deny* her internal femininity? So say someone gets turned into a fox, should it deny it's previous life of humanity and dignity and "play life out as a fox"?

There's no such thing as past lives.

It's just try hard faggots with nothing to offer who latch on to easy mode because they're too lazy and weak to do shit themselves.

there's some pretty solid stuff on it out there though

however by all accounts it shouldn't affect your new life past the age of 3 at all

thanks user, I'm always hunting for the good sources, not enough people see the trouble

nounequalrights.com/information/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/The-Threat-to-Women-and-Girls-Illustrated-1.pdf

There is absolutely nothing solid about past lives at all. Nothing.

I'll weigh in, I guess. I'll respond to some sjw arguments too.

I'll start with my assumption from reading on BIID that there are two categories of trannies.

Biological trannies that have severe depression caused by a brain that is for all intents and purposes intersex, in a freak of nature accident caused by kikes interfering with female hormones during pregnancy.

Social trannies, aka kikes and useful idiots, that proclaim to be whatever they want, including fabricated "identities" with bullshit pronouns. They generally say shit like gender is a social construct, gender is fluid, and that there are infinitely many genders. They also make up shit like "boy bodied people" and complain about biological trannies "identity policing" them.

We have no way of knowing why an animal is committing self harm or depressed, because we are unable to speak to them. If an animal has BIID and bites off one of its limbs, we have no way of knowing why it did that. I'm sure in the wild, without hormonal interference and kike propaganda, that this would be so rare that we would have no easy way to study defective animals.

Also, biological trannies likely don't know why they are depressed until hit with kike propaganda or legitimate tranny info.

Gender is sex. Sex is biological, it is not some abstract concept that needs to be thought about. It's not a social construct, otherwise why do shitlibs kill themselves after mutilating their genitalia? :^)
Neither do we, really. Dildos don't count. Hormones, sure, they stop the chemical depression, but they don't change your sex and they cause cancer if you aren't careful, etc.

You have no way of knowing if you've seen passing trans people simply because by definition passing trannies must go undetected. That said, I don't believe many trannies pass. I do believe a handful do, but that's negligible. I also don't think it matters too much, either we kill trannies (end their suffering), we experiment on them until we successfully cure one (which would save all future trannies from suicide, a life of celibacy, or a short life of degeneracy ending in RWDS), or we give them non-kiked psychiatrists that confirm the diagnosis and allow them to pay for their own medical treatment as long as they don't kike our shit up. The latter isn't dysgenic, but is a waste of resources. The first could fuck up some families but there aren't many trannies once kike influence is removed. The second is best, but once again could fuck up families despite being arguably more ethical than putting them down.

For the overwhelming majority of trannies, social ones, it isn't. They don't operate on logic. See Hitler's commentary on arguing with kikes. Their only goal is to successfully fuck up society. For the goyim, they are brainwashed, they want to be trendy, popular, to have fun and be accepted, etc. They typically want to engage in degenerate acts without being "gay" as well. It's not supposed to make sense.

For biological trannies, we go on hormones not to pass, but to feel relief from depression (which current antidepressants seem to have no effect on, oddly enough). I could probably live as a masculine "girl" just fine, but I would look like a tranny regardless.

I suspect for many social trannies, the fat ones especially, this is exactly what it is. For myself though, I've always seen the real thing when I look in the mirror. I looked normal as a grill. I didn't see anything that really bothered me that I wanted to change. Two obvious exceptions, my chest and genitals. I physically feel unsettled when I get feedback from them (feels wet, something touches them, have an itch, etc) but otherwise I can ignore them. It was worse before the hormones, now if it weren't for the threat of cancer I could live with them indefinitely, so I don't know.

(((43% of trannies)))
I'm willing to bet that statistic is actually even higher, but who knows what with how many SWPL types are just playing dressup and using silly pronouns (thus not fucking up their entire lives for signaling). I strongly suspect that most of those who commit suicide are those that weren't biologically transsexual that had surgery or hormone replacement and suddenly felt the same discomfort and depression that we do, only they can't go back. Notice Bruce is thinking about going back. I knew immediately that he'd made a terrible mistake. The rest are likely people that couldn't get help, didn't want to accept that they were born defective, had shitty botched surgeries by kikes or streetshitters, or other such things. Not because they aren't sexy enough, but maybe that is true for some of the degenerate /cuteboy/ types I've seen on here that want so badly to be sex objects.

>53% of mothers of transsexual children have Borderline Personality Disorder, compared to only 6% of mothers of normal children. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2016237
fucking kek, I'll believe it. I believe the aids shit, too, but that goes without saying.

>16% of transsexuals have been sent to jail or prison, compared to 2.7% of the general population. Source: avp.org/storage/documents/Training and TA Center/FORGE_Trans_People_Police_Incarceration_Facts.pdf
There are niggers transitioning too, user. Don't be so insensitive :^)

>Gay and transgender students are half as likely to graduate high school as straight students. Source: americanprogress.org/issues/lgbt/news/2010/06/21/7980/gay-
Probably all the fuck parties and dude weed lmao

sage because who cares, more important shit in the catalog

interesting, never really thought of it as a karma thing. as for being turned into an animal, I'm pretty sure that only happens to the worst of the degenerates, this is manifest in real life by the furry movement it seems.

I have seen a few interesting cases. This one guy who's sexuality didn't change from straight(he's a "lesbian" now), so no real sexual aspect. He had an intense desire to become a girl every time he had seen one and always did the more girly activities both from a young age. And the guy was moderately successful and had friends before. Now that he's a "girl" he is having trouble with jobs, lost his best friend (replaced with fake SJW friends), outcasted by his family and is now suicidal and quite unstable.

The real blame is the ease of availability to these drugs that transform you. Seems to have ruined the guy's life and there wasn't too much wrong with him compared to most cases. I do remember he lost someone very close to him that he looked up to though.

The only way I can think of why he had a desire for the feminine stuff from an early age would be the supernatural stuff like reincarnation. That and a combination of his parents not helping him in the right direction enough perhaps.

hello globestein, there's nothing solid about your kike g—o—-d either, doesn't stop you worshiping the devil does it?

GTFO

if you're so triggered, why not leave the thread?

people believe in all kinds of things, how hard is it to entertain the possibility of this belief for 5 minutes?

If there were provable working treatments that could make your brain match your body, would you do that instead of taking hormones?

Testing before i write to see if still ban gone…

What do we do with those affected by xenoestrogens, the so called 3rd gender males.

How can we fix them.

I am a victim of it and I want to be a normal male.

Ok sry about pointless post above.

Anyway I bet that this gross tranny phenomenon is absolutely fueled by kike made porn.

It is a slippery slope that goes from porn, to grotesque porn, to nigger porn, to cuck faggotry, to feminization of the cuck, to tranny

TS BULLSHIT WAS NEVER FUCKING NORMAL OR EVER THIS BIG

Id say a very very small percent of people MAY be actually born a real faggot, "trapped in opposite body" whatever.

But this kike controlled porn is absolutely pushing this agenda. It is only ANOTHER way to further the destruction of our country and race

Because it is nonsensical and your ability to hold ridiculous and easily disproven beliefs poisons anything useful if you ever said it.

And 'globe' + 'stein' marks where you came from.

Work out, get filters, don't eat too much fat, more protein, you can basically get off the estrogen pain train with this method.

the easiest way is to do male things, go to work and do something that involves hard labour and eat well. You'll gain confidence around others and females and you'll feel better in your body. There's no need to gain bodybuilder muscles like a /fit/ fag, half of those guys still have mental problems. regular work will make you much stronger even if you don't see a massive increase in muscle.

animal and milk fat is good for you user, avoid the low quality vegetable oils.

I have not seen you disprove it
I'm not shoving it it anyone's face and only SJWs disregard everything you say for some "trigger word"
You're a jew, kike, put your head on a pike.

Because flat earthers can't into logic, math, or evidence.

no need to further prove where you came from

/thread

anyone else who posted is a homosexual shill

Actually the earth is both flat and round at the same time, it's called quantum physics.

Now fuck off.

“That’s because they’re bullied.”

“That’s homophobic.”

“You’re just a bigot stuck in heteronormative social precepts.”

These two are the only ones that cannot be handwaved by leftists.

Reported.

You do realize you read the study wrong, it defined heterosexual male-to-female as those who desire to fuck women, and homosexual male-to-female as those who desired to fuck men. This means any tranny lesbian is more likely to be autogynphelic but also proves that homosexual ones have a different brain structure from average males and have brain patterns more similar to women. In other words, if a guy wants to get fucked by another guy, he's less likely to be autogynephlic and more likely to have an actual anomaly.

Yeah. Most common theory is that male homosexuality and MtF transgender is caused by the same brain abnormality, causing them to act like girls as children and then want romantic attraction from men in puberty. Whether it develops in the direction of becoming gay (trying to look masculine to attract other sufferers) or trans (trying to look feminine to attract normal men) is contextual.

And by the way, they pass just fine if you start the hormones during puberty.

Hi all. Trainsgender (mtf) checking in.

Biological trannies that have severe depression caused by a brain that is for all intents and purposes intersex, in a freak of nature accident caused by kikes interfering with female hormones during pregnancy.

This. I can't tell you how annoying it is at trans support groups to see people who are clearly there cuz mah identity.

But of course It even alters bone structure meaning anons precious chin test doesn't even work

There is one category of tranny.

Desperate delusional faggot.

Go get a job on a construction site. Necessity of survival will make you forget all that pretty pretty girlie shit.

Until they're 40 and then they get to be the really old ugly tranny. Because user you can't fight brain structural problems with brute force.

That's when they kill themselves.

Never ever, ttpw.

So you solved nothing? Good on you mate.

That's the trannies solving the problem for everyone else.

Mate. Lads. Folks. Lads. Mate. Folks. Mate. Lads.

So why should you even recommend they go to a construction site job if they solve themselves out by suicide?

You do realize you read my post wrong.

You can grit your teeth and push it down for a few decades, get a wife, have kids, the whole spiel. Then around middle age dysphoria comes back in full force and you either

a) transition, probably ruining your life and that of your wife + kids

b) anhero

As I'm sure there's a nonzero chance that suicide->eternal damnation, here I am shitposting on Holla Forums with the rest of you aimless losers.

To people saying "hurr durr you're gay/a fetishist/etc.": I would gladly give up sex/fapping and live in celibacy in exchange for having been born a cis woman

If they want to survive past 40, then they'd best abandon the pretty pretty girlie fantasy. Manual labor and working for one's surivival helps with that.

You're just too self obsessed and you have life too easy. That's your problem.

good on your for providing nothing of use in this thread. I bet the reason you hang around here is because you want to become a tranny since you're a failed male. But you're one of those fat losers so you may as well suicide a few years in advance to save costs.

Wow never heard that before.

Good, now check out (with a gun for peak efficiency)

Another zinger

Why would you want to punish children by giving them a parent figure that will die from sucide/go full melt down as soon as they become young adults if not before? Why would you wish that upon a child?

Well I suppose if everyone were starving for food day to day the deeper emotional problems really wouldn't matter either, everyone should just have a harder life that makes survival and base needs over shadow everything else. What do you do when you have excess resources? Burn them to help make sure you still live a tough life?

Sounds like legitimate tranny talk, the only good trannies I know are the ones who would take a pill that makes them cis more than being a tranny.

You've heard that the world is round before too.

Try it. Problem is, you're such a big pussy that you won't do it. And you'll wonder and wonder and wonder why this is your fate;

youtube.com/watch?v=j-8mM_tuzuM

Meant for

Trans people who do the whole man up/get a wife/put babby in her thing do so in deference to social pressure to be "normal" and the hope that their "perversion" will eventually go away (it won't).

Obviously if they knew it wouldn't work they would either transition as soon as it's feasible or kill themselves

that's because they never go through with it. They just fake it while continuing to self obsess and try to find hacks to get out of the hard work in life.

When you stop being a pussy, you'll stop thinking you should have a pussy.

You'll never have a pussy.

Sexual degenerates are so self-absorbed and self-obsessed that they love nothing more than pontificating and lecturing on how special they are for wanting to do unnatural and unholy things with their dicks, up to and including chopping them off, so thank you, OP, for giving one a platform in which to further spread their grotesquerie. All of left-wing media and social networking sites simply weren't enough public outlets for rampant transfaggotry, we needed you to make room for them to flaunt themselves here on Holla Forums too. Good fucking job you nitwit.

Nice of you acknowledge we're not all transnigger attack helicopters (only most of us)

Suck my inverted dick.

I agree with this point but the user who stated that this is the proper course of action seems to believe problems shouldn't be treated and instead repressed until they cause even more damage.

How's being a tranny working out for ya?

Science says this is not actually the case with the quickly emerging ability to grow organs. Not anytime soon mind you, but it's certainly within a feasible future, if ridiculously expensive.

If this were a learned behavior and not a base structural problem as proven by MRI scans, I would agree, but it isn't, so that's not a good idea, because it literally solves nothing and makes the problem even worse.

Well I know that some people legitimately have a problem that is not controllable or undoable, not fucking transtrenders and the opression olympics but people with a legitimate problem who just want to feel whole.

Oh ofc, yeah. The only thing that doesn't change is the tiny little boy dick. All the secondary sex-characteristics come in during/after puberty, including bone structure

Though you really don't need to bring up being a tranny literally ever

Even more so for male to female since most bone growth happens in late teens and early 20s

So much this: I want to feel whole (though I probably never will).

It went okay: I can look in a mirror or visualize my body without wanting to scream (quite as much) and I yearn a bit less ardently for death.

Ah don't give up user, just do your best and try to find love, it makes things easier

Good shit

You'll always look like pic related. Never forget that.

Ever notice that muh science always seems to tell you what you want to hear?

Nobody in any medical, psychological, sociological, or scientific field is going to go against muh narrative and risk their careers. Everyone knows what harrassing assassinating psychopaths you are, so they've given up on trying to help you.

the only cure for you people is a bullet to the temple

fuck off back to tumblr, you trollshielding faggot

forgot pic

It's a tricky situation

Step 1: take a wild guess which sex of partner won't land you in hell.

Step 2: find someone who is okay with dating a tranny but isn't a batshit crazy SJW or someone with a tranny fetish

Step 3: consign yourself to never having a family, adopting, or having one through illicit means (artificial insemination etc.) depending on your choice of partner.

He's a first hand source, perhaps his madness will reveal a greater truth, no?

Lol ok.

This is true to the extent that people won't enforce gatekeeping but there is a demonstratable difference between the transexual brain and a normal one meaning science does indeed back it because there are literal, identifiable, testable, differences between a trannies brain and a normal one.

True of 80% of transexuals but just like opening a business you have to take chances sometimes.

Go to /cuteboys/ trust me their all closet fags but there are a few good people on there, it's not like I'm getting married to one or anything

Two X Chromosomes = female
One X & one & chromosome = male

Everything else is a mutation.

This is true but it only applies to every special snowflake genders and not transexuals in the traditional male to female and vice versa sense

Can you genetically prove is someone is indeed a scotsman?

Can you by brain imaging prove whether or not someone has legitimate gender identity disorder?

The answer to both is yes, and it isn't true scotsman if it's a testable difference.

Gender is a feminist invention anyway, in reality there are only sexes

I love how the second thread is The Sadness Thread; I'll fit right in.

Sounds delish.

It's really good stuff and sure there are shitty degenerates there but also nice catches if you keep your eyes open and actually put down a marker, although I will say I have god tier luck with my fiance

I heard that if you smash your dick with a ball-peen hammer and the doctors have to amputate it, it's way cheaper than voluntary mtf sex reassignment surgery that way.

Then you could do like this guy and nurture a fistula until you get a natural hole between your legs. Really makes you think.

thank you for a glimmer of hope, and congratulations for finding somebody :)

Why do that when you could just kill the testicles with tactical doses of alcohol or just do it the standard way farmers castrate animals? Also why are you posting pictures of an autogynephilic faggot when there's demonstrable differences between myself and him?

But of course, good luck user, though try not to actually spend time on /cuteboys/ or you'll get more depressed, just drop a zeemap marker

That third pic.
There are people that put up with that shit?

For virtue signalling yes. And sympathy for someone with mental problems.

That whole tomgirl thing was a serious mistake.

Being a not-really-passable fat NEET tranny, should I even fucking bother? (sorry)

How dare you cast aspersions on the validity of someone else's transgenderism? Now embrace your new sister and finger her taint in penance, shitlord.

up to you mate, skinny skeletors or fatties very few inbetween I just had a fucked up birth that gave me pretty good looks and body. You could try, not being fat, like seriously, exercise, you need to exercise, like seriously not even to cure tranny stuff just to be less depressed.

Are you even trying?

>53% of mothers of transsexual children have Borderline Personality Disorder, compared to only 6% of mothers of normal children. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2016237

Holy fucking shit. It's just a pilot study, but if further research is funded (it won't be) and the results turn out to be accurate this would explain a lot.

Feels good, man.

Why would I put effort into a tranny thread when you're already a lost cause that's probably going to commit suicide soon no matter what I say or do?

Because lazy attempts at any attack are just, boring really.

[spolier]Was normal weight for a while, looked cuter but was no less miserable. Thanks for talking to me, btw.[/spoiler]

wups I'm retarded

We could talk more but Holla Forums of all places is not the place to do that with, got a throwaway email if you want to take the conversation into a less charged atmosphere, also sage because off topic

that would be nice

Welcome, I have a whole set about pastas like that, on race, Islam, diversity and trannies.

'kay

Would you lick his pus infested self-drilled clit for $500k?

Fuck off back there, OP. Y

Reminder that >>>/mtf/ is a board full of actual unironic trannies.
I tried shitposting there but I got banned with the ban message saying "Please be nice!". The BO honestly seems like a nice person, but I can't let mental illness go unchecked.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY Holla Forums YOU DISGUSTING DEGENERATE PIECES OF HUMAN FILTH.

Faggots leaking over from /cuteboy/

Disgusting

Trannies are so insane the tumblr MtF "lesbians" are harassing young lesbians, saying that they're "bigoted" and "violent" for not liking dick.

I can't even be mad at trannies, they're too pathetic to scorn.

[email protected]/* */

Is it just me or has tumblr toned it down on the insanity? They're still pretty insane, but I don't see so much of this headmates/otherkin/whatever bullshit anymore.

Sorry for late response

Nothing is too pathetic to scorn, user.

[email protected]/* */

read this: pastebin.com/SNZLQTaD
and remove the malicious stuff in it, no exceptions.

and then the whole thread:
archive.is/Pborg

other info:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endocrine_disruptor

artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/

i know i know, artofmanliness is shit, but he wrote a nice article.

Wow, this thread went on longer than I anticipated or even wanted it too.

had it right.

Love ya.

It's been firmly established that trannies and tranny supporters can't refute these claims, and as a show of beautiful manliness and in a show of supreme fee-fee defeating humility, I will say that I was wrong not to differentiate between the incredibly rare occurrences of hermaphroditic tendencies which probably make up

Stunning observation captain faggot.

I'd actually like to say "Thank you." again to all those who posted sources in this thread, especially , for providing so much additional context to the discussion.

I hope you have an excellent weekend.

ignorance is not an argument

I don't need a list of things to avoid. If I had to avoid everything on there I would starve to death. I need a list of alternatives.

Doesn't a third sex chromosome result in kleinfelters or turners syndrome?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957

This is only a scratch on the surface but gives some weight to the claim this shit is purely a mental illness

This is obviously outside the minute number of actual hermaphroditic genetic condition sufferers

where do I get pimozide I have literally been suffering my whole life

a doctor (probably a registered psych depending your country) would need to prescribe it because its a stronger compound than haldol.

read the archived thread then.
and the man article.

what if I'm too scared to go to the doctor about it?

Anything finishing with "ism" is a mental disease

So even national socialism

that's really deep, bruh

kys

Thing is….
I know you're playing me with this OP,
But I'll bite:
1. You are indeed correct. This demonstrates that the causes of transsexualism is mental in nature but that doesn't necessarily make it a bad thing.
Except for one small matter…
Other animals show signs of transgender behavior. If I had to list like 2 or so off the top of my head (And I'm answering this on the fly for the sake of conversation) I could list a few types of snakes, Whales (Bottlenose dolphins, which also show regular homosexual play), certain birds, Hyenas. Nothing special about that. If you consider that a knock against the genetic argument, remember that it wasn't until the last 20 years or so that we began discovering that homosexuality occurred naturally in animals as well.
2. That seems to come down to individual people. And it's an unqualified statement. In fact, if someone was presented with a number of passing trans folk, a number of genetic women and men, and a few classic hons, I suspect that the results would begin revealing that claim to be incorrect.
HOWEVER: I agree that there are a number of trans folk who get up in arms about the correct pronoun use. I'm not one of them, though I won't go into mine because I want to keep this about the subject at hand.
3. Because the only standards are: Hormone therapy (With no real standard set on what a trutrans body even looks like). That's about it. The number of people who get SRS and the likes are comparable to income levels so tend not to be used as a standard. Though, there is a lot of within community reinforcement that says you have to do this this this and the other thing in order for you to be considered trutrans or whatever. The vast majority tends to get called bullshit, and the person should only transition to the point where they feel comfortable. This does open up the possibilities for those idiots who say "but I feel like a woman today" to whom I say: Bitch shut the fuck up. You don't get to play with this shit. You wanna play trans? Fine. Here's my families disownment, here's me trying to kill myself because I tried fitting in, here's the drug usage problem, here's the dysphoria, here's all the fucking baggage.
Now fuck off faker!

Ok, that all aside (And yeah, I have problems with tumblrites who fuck with the trans community), I firmly believe that the person who is trans should get therapy because dysphoria is a bitch and one of the most important things we can do is come to accept ourselves more than anything else. We develop a negative self image and we kind of have to work to get past it so that we can transition in a more healthy manner.

I firmly believe that you should strongly consider jumping in front of a truck.

If you're going to trollshield, there are much better places to do it. Kiwifarms comes to mind.

could it be that animals are being affected by the same chemicals we are, and so suffer sexual disorders as well? and this is why the discovery is recent

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU DISGUSTING ABOMINATION

Found the kike

Could you please post them? Especially the ones on Islam and race, but all are appreciated.
It's great to have sources that can't be dismissed easily.

The rope around your neck will be real as well.

Kill yourself, faggot.

I don't think these retarded trannies think we really want them dead. It's a game for them

I like this notion actually. It's entirely possible if a chemical link is found.
I'm actually willing to consider this theory if the evidence seems sound. Keep in mind that I'm not THAT redpilled yet. I tend to keep skirting (lel) middle left libertarian (Although apparently not liking Snowden because he allegedly got people killed is considered authoritarianism but whatever) so I'm not familiar with the allegation that it's chemicals.

Where do I get my shekels?

…tried that once. The fucker swerved. Not…a high point in my life. I'm kinda glad I got past that tumblrite shit.

Thanks for the thoughtful response. I won't deny for a second that this affliction is agonizing for those affected.

The following isn't directly targeting you:

I'm not going to shy away from the suicide and self-harm statistics – along with the universal stories of alienation and disownment from friends and family – and pretend that brushing off this social schism is something which can be safely ignored and called "bigoted" until it disappears. Trans is simply too radical to be accepted, and there are far, far too many skeptics out there (myself included.)

As with depression, there is no simply "getting over it" through force of willpower. This is the end result of positive reinforcement from productive behaviors which grant a sense of fulfillment.

I can see DBT therapy being drawn from to great effect here, but unfortunately, as has also been stated, there's been no real silver bullet treatment. However, people truly are deluding themselves if they think the self-harm and self-loathing stop after "transitioning."

The LGBT community online doesn't help matters at all. Lashing out at any kind of criticism or suggestion other than simply continuing behavior like homosexuality (this shit isn't like polyamory, where obviously people are attracted to multiple people but destroys any hope of a stable family unit, fags can raise kids without observable negative consequence based on the studies I've seen,) results in by-the-books cult-like behavior where people are actively ENCOURAGED to cut anyone out of their lives who doesn't support the decision to transition.

I don't know how this translates into reality, but campus politics and the things people protest about tells me this still has, at least, a substantive presence in meatspace, extending this roadblock as these are naturally the first those suffering from this will reach out to.

But seriously, this shit isn't like hetero and homosexual behavior.

Accusations of degeneracy aside, and yes, I've been unpleasantly shocked to see the flagrant hedonism gays engage in in major cities. This shit is not a myth, heroin and unprotected sex spread like fucking wildfire with this demographic, but they stay fags. The reason bis have the reputation they have is because they fail to secure longstanding relationships and often still display definite preferences, generally settling down later on.

Trans is a problem in that it can affect effeminate heterosexual men AND effeminate homosexual men after-the-fact by taking these behaviors to an extreme and manifesting themselves in neurotic behavior, and the gravest symptom, EMOTIONAL DISCONNECTION.

Shutting off when you see your body is no fucking bueno, and just because gays are getting more recognition doesn't mean this mental illness should be able to ride on its coat-tails and be legitimized as an extension.

Nobody CHOOSES to possess a mental disorder (faking just means they don't have it), and since there's no burden of proof for a biological cause along with blanket enabling behavior, it goes untreated until it's too late and/or they receive access to hormones which doesn't remove genitalia and I'd love to see stats showing the long-term efficacy of.

If the science is still out there for effective treatment, it's still out there. I doubt this is receiving much funding or attention in the scientific community as it's so fringe, but the festering rage and feelings of disenfranchisement as well as being legitimized in "LGBT" is actively harmful.

Yep. There it is. It's so fucking obvious that even trannies can see it, and yet, somehow, based Blanchard was a bigot and quack for describing it and naming it.

Autogynephilia exists, and it motivates a hell of a lot of mtf trannies. Never doubt it. Even trannies admit it, they just deny that they personally fall into the category.

I'm not gonna be able to respond to ALL of this but I'll sum it up in a kind of short n sweet:
Yeah there are people who won't accept it and me personally? I try catering towards the people so they understand that I am aware of how they feel and accomodate them because I care about others more than myself. My relationship with my family improved over the last 6 months or so, so I don't see them as bigoted Especially since my dad is all "Hate the sin not the sinner"

God don't get me started on the LGBT community in general… They are a bunch of virtue signalling, socialist authoritarian rejects who think that the world is a simple dichotomy. They assume that "Right bad left good" and think that someone who isn't a democrat is an "Uncle tom" and has too much privilege.
(Rejects the concept of privilege btw.)
I was actually dating this bisexual chick and she word for word said that I needed to cut people out of my life if they didn't fall over themselves and accept my being trans. And that I was a scumbag if I didn't force people to use the preferred pronouns. She was OBSESSED with identity. She wholeheartedly supports BLM and assumes they can do no wrong. To the point where one night just after christmas we got into an argument and she fucking assaulted me because I said that BLM was on the wrong track and that more people would be turned away by their divisive tactics. There is so much… selfishness that it's kind of sick really.

I was lucky enough though… to get past the emotional disconnection bit and to accept the face staring me back in the mirror without feeling revulsion. It was a process I personally had to get myself through and it sucked. But it's better than the disconnection thing that the freaking sjw wings (Who also then turn around and invent 58 fucking genders and then accuse those of us who stick to a binary of being blah blah blah patriarchy blah blah).

I dunno if there have been long term studies of someones mental health before and after hormones but I do notice that I'm not depressed these days. I'm not on drugs for it though, and I don't intend to get SRS because I have kind of come to accept the genitalia I have, and I won't speak for others. But I mod an IRC channel and you kind of see the same thing. The younger ones all super depressed and looking for support. But the older ones just being slightly happier and in a general better place emotionally.

What I worry about more these days is the folk who actively reject people in the trans community because they have differing views politically. I'm huge on freedom of speech and the right for people to have whatever view they wish as long as they don't force others to have it or try to hurt others. Last year I kind of snapped out of that mess when the confederate flag issue was being tossed around. It seemed such an odd reaction to a shooting. I didn't agree that that was the best response to a shooting. It seemed more of a distraction, and I didn't agree with attempts to censor it. It's not a flag I'd call mine as I was born in the midwest, not the south. But I own one now simply because of efforts to censor it.

As a result I was called a traitor and all kinds of other bullshit terms.

You should have killed yourselves you fuckin attention-whoring faggots. Just reading the amount of effort your mind put into that proves a bullets should have traveled through it by now.

I didn't sage because of the effort put into the post I responded to, and while I disagree with them entirely.

For instance:

I've spent this entire thread referencing scientific precedent, and agree with you that the whole thing is bullshit.

If something is still on the rise, a response is not a given, even if it may be correct. If you truly want to fight what you see as an untruth, engaging in discussion and debate and thoroughly debunking your opponent's claims, repeating your logic, and asserting objective fact over subjective political pressure.

Summary:

A mental disorder is characterized by persistent behavioral patterns which have a detrimental effect on the individual.

There are no parallels to animal studies.

We can thus conclude that it's a mental DISORDER, and an extension of body dysmorphia – which also encompasses eating disorders.

We can thus also conclude that transsexualism is just another complex, with the distinction of being unfortunately politicized which interferes with proper research and treatment which addresses the root causes which cause so many people to suffer.

You're welcome for doing the legwork to blow transsexualism out and delegitimizing its claimants.

Just leave. Nobody in this thread except other trollshielding tumblrites is going to take you seriously. You're trollshielding on Holla Forums and it's bloody pathetic.

Do it on kiwifarms. They love praising and sucking off transgender people, heck most of them are trannies. Meowthkip, KatsuKitty and plenty more are waiting for you. Make fun of a transgender person, and Meowthkip will fuck you up with a ban.

Throw yourself under a bus. Make sure the rear wheels crush your deformed penis.

Funny enough, I post only to engage in the discussion being had. I know full well I'll get shit for it, and I accept that as part of actually discussing the merits of an idea.

I'm going to assume you gathered that intel due to the urge to hang them when we can.

Giving trannies even an ounce of recognition is the biggest part of the problem, do not entertain their delusions with an argument. Just know you live in a time where a lot of people are walking around that should have never even formed in a womb.

You destroy their delusions and tell them to kill themselves or i'm just going to hang you with them when rope time comes.

Right. People like to LARP about how awful trannies are and how they'll never pass, but there have been issues about whether early-transitioning trannies should be allowed to participate in beauty pageants because having a controlled, consistently high dose of estrogen during puberty has exactly the effect you'd expect in terms of creating strongly feminine sex characteristics.

A bigger issue with the normalization of trannies is that the ugliest 1/3 to 1/6 of women are having their genitalia called into question on account of the 1 person in 1000 who actually a man in a dress.

What is your proposed solution - i.e., ideally (either in 2016 or in a sane society) what course of action would you recommend the younger ones take?

Don't transition until you get past that point. Seek mental help to work through those aspects first and foremost. I do not approve of transitioning any time before the age of 18 because I do not believe the person is fully capable of making that choice in anything remotely resembling a rational manner. I remember when I was 16 and wanted to be different. I remember when I was 18 and dealing with the baggage. I remember running off to the Army to be hyper masculine as possible to get away from it. I remember accepting at 26 that I was what I am. I remember my attempt at 28. And here I sit at 30 years old, more at peace and accepting the whole matter.
I just cannot help but think what kind of mistakes I would have made had I tried transitioning at a younger age. What kind of radical mess I would have become and how brainwashed and idiotic I could have become.

I'm lucky. I had the Army to keep me tethered to some measure of rationality (And kept me from going full libtard thankfully). Others aren't and they need guidance. Which is what I do. Tell them what they feel is natural, to get help to get through it, and only after they are emotionally stable, to begin transitioning.

My politics and my identity are two separate matters. I intend to keep them that way. I won't let myself be tricked by identity politics and socialism.

If that is the way it shall be, then I will stand for my beliefs, if I have to fight in physical terms, I will. Though I would prefer to just be left alone in peace. Even if you do manage to hang me. My last breath will be dedicated to ensuring you know that you might kill me. But you'll not kill who I am.
I'll say this though:
I would never hang you. I respect your right to believe what you will. But I wouldn't even hang you.

it's not a belief that trannies harm society it's a solid fucking fact. Seriously maybe you should just hang yourself and make it more efficient in the long run for pol

I would argue that trans folk who get fed identity politics on college campuses harm society by spreading marxist ideology.

reporting in. This is sure to make many chafe, but!

Do I respect your choice? No.

Do I respect your methods? Somewhat.

Even operating within your framework of something I believe is wholly unsupported as a valid medical condition in the vast majority of self-attributed transsexuals, your approach deserves applause as you're not preying on the emotionally unstable and focusing wholly on your particular niche.

This part does deserve appreciation.

In the absence of reliable, effective, and formally vetted mental health resources, you're genuinely doing your best to provide an environment of clarity before making what many are very likely otherwise regret later on.

I think that the scientific evidence overwhelmingly suggests my aforementioned conclusion in , but you don't seem to have decided under pressure from the bizarre virtual cadres which have sprung up and are now influencing my generation (millenials), and peacefully decided after extended introspection instead of a race to the top of a power structure based in "No True Scotsman" and a culture of victimhood.

If it doesn't impair or negatively affect you, you don't try and force it down people's throats, you're a statistical outlier who has my respect.

I consider your case more of an eccentricity if you meet all of the aforementioned categories, but I also consider transgenderism in your case to be more of a faith than a science.

And it's better that way, if I'm honest. It doesn't grant you the right to legally claim yourself as the opposite gender, others are under no obligation to acknowledge it, and it solely has bearing on your private life which eliminates many of my complaints – presupposing you can take the heat without negative consequence.

I'm getting ready to sleep, so I'll just say this in response (I work 1am till noon at a data center):
I've dealt with worse in my life (Try pulling dead bodies from tsunami wreckage. Wee). If I can't take it on this board I don't really deserve to talk about such things
That being said, I bid you a good day. Thanks for the frank discussion. I might be an outlier, but I think you'll find us latter Gen Xers to be much the same (I'm either a Gen X or Millenial depending upon which Year you cut off at. Point us, us older ones seem to be the same. Which is probably why you never hear about us on the news. We tend to transition later 20's and early 30's when we have our heads on right.

This is the end results of humoring the delusion

user, you're talking TO a tranny. One with autism might I add. It's like talking to a brick wall. They're only here to trollshield and their attempts to change our opinions is futile. They cannot realize that due to the autism they have.

To all the trannies in this thread, kill yourselves. Seriously, just do it already. You are the scum of society and people are finally starting to take notice. You'll never truly know what it's like to be the other sex. You were never born in the wrong body, you're just fucked in the head because you were raped as a child. You're not going to sway our opinions around. It's time to stop trollshielding. Go and circlejerk back on tumblr.

They're 0.017% of the population, why does anyone give a fuck about this?

Just put them in the loony bin and forget about it.