Why is Commieism considered radical? It's just sharing excess wealth and resources, I mean...

Why is Commieism considered radical? It's just sharing excess wealth and resources, I mean, you learn to do this in grade school and probably your moma teaches you as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

petersaysstuff.com/2014/05/attempting-the-impossible-calculating-capitalisms-death-toll/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cuz muh red scare

It's totally rad bro. Wicked sick.

The symbology here runs pretty deep actually

Literal fucking cuck over here.

Because people are selfish. They would rather drive a Lambo and force everyone else in their communities to bicycle to work than have Kia Fortes for everyone.

If and when people buy into the collective and realize that there is no separation between them and the world around them, capitalism collapses.

Think of how many people don't give a shit if the planet fucking burns and becomes inhabitable as long as they can stay in their little bunker with all of their money and possessions. The funny thing is they could actually have more if they gave a shit about other people and didn't hoard all of the resources.

Because at it's core it's impossible. Human's are selfish by nature. The only humans who support communism are doing it out of selfishness, either they will come out on top in the ruling party or are so fucking useless that they'll actually be better off born into permanent poverty. Communism is nothing more than a pipe dream made to fool people into giving up their economic freedom.

Get a load of this pucker

Commies dont have ANY wealth let alone excess

I never said that, just like I never said there's anything wrong with being selfish. It's lying that you're being selfless when you aren't that's the problem. And that's what communism is at it's core. A big fat lie built on the promise of fairness. Life isn't fair, and being selfish isn't wrong. This is why capitalism works. You have the opportunity to work or not, and every person creates their worth themselves.

Capitalism and its free market is a totalitarian slave trade~

You think burger flippers have any economic freedom?

get a job first, then you can talk about it being slavery :^)

we don't have the technology to support Commieism without people being enslaved

O SHITTTTT
GOTTTTT EEEEEEEEMMM

They have the right to work or not work as they see fit, if they are unfit to progress beyond the basics then they will love and die at the bottom. There is nothing wrong with the weak being eliminated, it is nature. Communism allows for no choice or progress for the individual, it is stagnant and dictatoral, your role and rations decided not by ability but by law, and you are considered the same value as your useless neighbor.

Wiseman sayings are nothing compared with reality repeated again and again, show me a religion that kill more than communism, not even islam.

oh because government redistributes it by force, forcing everyone into the same level of poverty

trust me that usually means real poverty, like you need to wait a decade to buy a car

I am actually a professional internet poster and I get paid a weekly salary.

You flip my burgers or you starve. You have no 'rights'.

Mindless pursuit of gluttony and parasitic self-interest is not the engine of human progress and prosperity~

Get on the bus bozo

Work for the state or starve. You have no 'rights'.

Mindless pursuit of equality and parasitic self-interest is not the engine of human progress and prosperity~

Give me half of all of the wealth you own and I will give you half of all of my wealth. I currently own $2 and you have at least $200,000

Now we're even. Thanks for the hard work user.

A handful of people with modern technologies can feed thousands. Not even everyone has to work anymore. The Communist utopia is looming.

Do you think a Kia Forte preforms the same as a Lambo?

Why keep everyone "equal" when we can have socio-economic-technologic evolution.

I owe $10,000, and you have all of that money. Give me half of yours and we'll be even.

petersaysstuff.com/2014/05/attempting-the-impossible-calculating-capitalisms-death-toll/

if you're going to say the death toll at the hands of dictatorial tyrants is because of communism, then that same line of reasoning should be applied to capitalism

AI hasn't even reached the singularity yet

I am not opposed to sharing user. Maybe if you were a nice person that posted anime.

BREAKING NEWS: 100% OF PEOPLE BORN DIE WITHIN THEIR LIFETIMES!

Of course, user. I have over 1TB of anime so I will post some for you.

Oh wow, it's almost like having Jewish overlords no matter the political system means that millions of people will be killed to fill their wallets.

yes
the point was to expose absurdism

Not a single technological breakthrough in all of human history has been motivated purely by "profit".

Sure pal.

k

Spoken like a true brainlet who can't into statistics.

t. brainlet

We can have both

Go read some books, retard
t. Hoppe

Wealth is squandered when its shared. There are no 'excess resources' when there is no need to work. Communism is the opposite of sharing, its thievery.

Is 'Capitalism' as an entity responsible for every starving child in the entire world? Why is it more responsible than an other entity?