Muslim Women Take to the Internet to Attack Trump with #CanYouHearUsNow

archive.is/dezB6

Now ask them to speak like that with their husbands and fathers present.

if you ever see a hijab wearing mudslime and the coast is clear, punch it as hard as you can in the face and keep moving.

Amen.

Isn't this related to the Muslim brotherhood or something?

These slime cunts need to shut up and make some shawarma, tbh.

And that's all this shit is about. They are trying to break him. That said, these stupid women can't think that people will be swayed or think that women have equality in islam. This is fucking hilarious.

Yes, CAIR funds terrorist organizations.

None of these women are real Muslims. They are liberals. Real Muslims like Islamic State would make them into sex slaves.

I didn't need those digits for me to know how true that is.

Each day more of our foes name themselves in articles like these.

We're going to have binders full of cucks

I think I'm starting to understand why the elites like Islam so much. The chance to kill all who are beneath me is starting to appeal to me.

just tweet
at those cunts

kek, seems like Holla Forums doesn't support arabic.

seems you have to translate whore yourselves anons

What a nightmare it is that we have all of these aggressive, antagonistic, well-funded groups attacking us from within our own borders.

CAIR, BLM, the ADL, etc., all have the ear of the power elites in a way that regular whites have not had for nearly a century.

The happening can't arrive soon enough.

text is not audible, women are retarded

Trump's point still stands. But of course lets help the people who beat and kill women while attacking the person who says mean things muslims.

*about muslims

BITCH MAKE ME A SAMMICH AND PUT ON YOUR BURKA

#CanYouHearMeNow

N.B. Woman in pic is San Bernardino shooter Tashfeen Malik.

Stick to blowing yourselves up, that tends to generate a lot of noise.

Are there more of these?

Especially any two-panel things that feature articles about khan and also the benghazi mom.

AND BE QUICK ABOUT IT OR I'LL BURY YOU ALIVE BITCH AND RAPE YOUR SISTER ON YOUR GRAVE

Hadji don't surf!
memes

Kek, you would think they wouldn't want to be heard until they go boom. But, like any other idiotic hashtag, its too easy to change.
"Muslim yells Allahu Ackbar before killing people #CanYouHearUsNow"

#CanYouHearUsNow?

N.B. Pic is of Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, mother of the Boston Bombers.

I see CTR is working overtime, the really think they strike gold with these guys.

Mohammed said, "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers are women."

"I stood at the gate of Paradise and saw that the majority of the people who entered it were the poor, while the wealthy were stopped at the gate (for the accounts). But the companions of the Fire were ordered to be taken to the Fire. Then I stood at the gate of the Fire and saw that the majority of those who entered it were women."

“I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful.” It was asked, “Do they disbelieve in Allah?” (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, “They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, ‘I have never received any good from you.”

PBUH

This is downright laughable now. Hillary's shilling campaign is getting so bad, it's practically a twisted comedy at this point.

Allahu Snackbar (PB&J)

[Muhammad said]: O womenfolk, you should give charity and ask much forgiveness for I saw you in bulk amongst the dwellers of Hell. A wise lady among them said: Why is it, Messenger of Allah, that our folk is in bulk in Hell? Upon this the Holy Prophet observed: You curse too much and are ungrateful to your spouses. I have seen none lacking in common sense and failing in religion but (at the same time) robbing the wisdom of the wise, besides you. Upon this the woman remarked: What is wrong with our common sense and with religion? He (the Holy Prophet) observed: Your lack of common sense (can be well judged from the fact) that the evidence of two women is equal to one man, that is a proof of the lack of common sense.

The Prophet (the blessing and peace of Allah be upon him) said: "Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?" The women said: "Yes." He said: "This is because of the deficiency of her mind."

David Wood (Acts17Apologetics on Youtube) has a good series on Islam.

Mohummad said his Ethiopian slaves have heads like raisins. The Koran says Muhummad had white skin.

David Wood once asked an SJW university student why they converted to Islam - she said because it's good on race issues and good for women. David Wood notes that the only way that propaganda succeeds is if the whole university is cucked by SJWs out of actual knowledge

Looks like the hashtag is dead.

To us yes, but you have to remember how fucking insanely stupid and brainwashed normalfags are.

I'D LIKE TO HEAR YOU CUNTS OPEN YOUR CUNT MOUTHS IN PAKISTAN. SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

It was always dead, the lying press just push their favorite narrative

Based Muhammad (may his peace be everlasting).

BITCH MY KEBAB IS OVERCOOKED AGAIN. I SAID MEDIUM RARE, NOT MEDIUM. YOU'RE GETTING STONED, THAT'S IT!

fixed

kex

Shit, nobody?

kek he was redpilled on that point. There's no accrued credit with women.

Is this supposed to be surprising?

More proof that sandniggers don't understand how good they have it in White countries … and more importantly, more proof of how much they don't deserve any of the rights or opportunities afforded them since this is how the cancers operate.

Thanks, user!

Have this

but I thought you guys said they are working for Israel?

#LoudAndClear

I'm really looking forward to shoot these fags, they're in serious need of a crusade/genocide.

Israel supports ISIS, but ISIS doesn't work for Israel.

The Assad regime in Syria has land that Israel wants but won't give up, so ISIS is an organization they openly don't fight. The U.S. indirectly created ISIS by arming muslim tribes in Syria to fight the Iraqi government to scare the shit out of Iraqis and cull the potential uprising that would have happened in Iraq if not for public fear of ISIS. Why would the U.S. do that? Iraq is a member of OPEC, the organization that sets oil prices, plus it gives the U.S. something they can say "Hey Israel, you should like us more because those guys we armed might get that land you want for you".

Clinton astroturfing, plain and simple.

do these people not realise that their presence, their success is only at the behest of White People

moslems are the most ignorant of all, they can't see the shit show islam has wrought to their desert shitholes but they still cry

i've seen the desperation in the media over the past few weeks, it's really insane since the wikileaks releases

they're fucking scared shitless

Bingo. That's EXACTLY when they really kicked it into overdrive.

It's getting absurd, I don't think I've ever seen the (((media))) try and push a topic so hard

It's so absurd I almost want to laugh. I mean…You know it's bad when battle-hardened Holla Forumslacks are astounded by how kikey the (((media))) is behaving.

fucking cunts need a good stoning

Will Trump's campaign slowly redpill the masses?

Win lose or draw, he's already shifted the overton window further to the right than it's been in decades. You can openly talk about race realism and immigration now without becoming a social leper.

Trump is merely the first step user, we still have a long hard fight ahead of us

For the first time in over half a century, the Fuhrer can smile from the afterlife. The truth is on our side. The greatest injustice in human history must be corrected.

fpbp

Well Holla Forums you know what you have to do
HIJACK IT

I REALLY HOPE YOU USE LINUX AND VPN