Third year at university

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ok

kek did you really get kicked out OP?
for failing too much or wut?

Maybe don't be a retard bitch next time?

Just kidding OP, you're not talented enough to make it in a second time. Better start applying for that job at mcdonald's that will be automated in 10 years!

KILL YOURSELF RETARD

sage is a downvote

What the fuck is going to happen to humanity? Are we going to become slaves, communists, creators?

I can't imagine how we will make money when all the corporations are using robots, what is going to happen to the economy?

Im scared guys

I failed too.

Thats my path. You can fail and try again just do something besides feel sorry for yourself. You put yourself where you are now deal with it.

Subhumans are a plague on society, automation is the cure.

hey, m8, that was a pretty good story of redemption
upvote

Thats a real concern. Humanity is going to have to figure out something new when everything is automated including the repair bots and their repair bots.

The fuck man she snitched on you and you stayed together?

When I was younger I use to fight with my ex and give her black eyes and she wouldn't ever snitch she would tell people she got door slammed in her face by mistake and shit.

She was Asian thou.

yeah, and everyone believed her

how did you fail? tell story

I got a good story from a girl that lived in my dorm
Saw her 3-4 years later and she managed to turn her life around. Said she was 5 months in a psychiatric facility and they helped her with her anxiety. Don't give up hope.

No the neighbors called the police, In california they have a "zero tolerance" policy against domestic violence so the city prosecuted me even though she didn't want to.

You're a fucking failure OP.

Fuckinf tard lol

implying you can pay for a decent college with manual labor earnings,,,

People who seriously want this ought to be shot.

Fucking feminism

The hags must be punished for their sins against Mankind

Enjoy trying to pay off that $60,000 loan making $8 an hour.
You are the king of fuckups, OP.

School shooting time!!!!!

No such thing.

t. brainlet

good luck.

wtf i hate being educated now

Talk to your former professors, you may be able to get into graduate school for free.

Identify as a nigger and sue for racism