You're shot dead in a mugging by some nigger or something. Doesn't matter how, but you're dead. But you wake up again...

You're shot dead in a mugging by some nigger or something. Doesn't matter how, but you're dead. But you wake up again, feeling a little weird, but hey your heart's beating, and that's something. You look in a mirror only to see a child staring at you

You are now the little boy, what do

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3753874/Syrian-girl-sings-happily-camera-BOMB-explodes-outside-home-distressing-footage-showing-reality-life-warzone.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anything other than /ss/ is pretty gay

Can I be the girl instead?

Your only choice is to reroll

be happy. and live life all over again. banging lots of chicks..while attempting to avoid std's.

Play video games.

if this the after life and I can do whatever I want then pic is happening

Use my knowledge for money.

fap

I use the fact that I still retain most of my memories to my advantage.

this. hopefully I wont be a shitskin and I'll check my new dick for jewish meddling. then go to some water parks to play with the onii-chans

fap.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER YOUNG BOYS NIGGER NIGGER

Upboat

wut

i assume i have unlimited lives so i go into a drug fulled rage where i rape and murder several women before blowing my brains out.

all you gotta do is wear a skirt and you're good

Get a real trap in your life before posting stupid meme about something you know nothing about.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3753874/Syrian-girl-sings-happily-camera-BOMB-explodes-outside-home-distressing-footage-showing-reality-life-warzone.html

the trap itself is gay
but not being into traps
you got to be at least bi or straight to be into traps
no gay can be into traps

I'm gay and I would suck Linetrap's dick.I wouldn't feel comfortable doing anything with her breasts though

(checked)
Sauce?