Jewt Gingrich: "Trump is More Unacceptable than Hillary"

archive.is/u8Lak

With friends like these, who needs enemies?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/new-polls/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/trump-daytona-arena-10000-hillary-colorado-high-school-200/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So now that Donald has basically committed campaign suicide who are you going to vote for? Third party or Democrat?

I think I'm just going to write in Bernie tbh fam

First post, shill post. Always.

The traitorous cucks are outing themselves

Could it be any more apparent that Trump is not, in fact, a kike shill?

They want to destroy him any way they can. Cuckservatives are showing their true faces. Remember them on the day of the rope.

NOW THIS IS POD RACING

-

-

-

-
lügenpresse lügenpresse lügenpresse lügenpresse lügenpresse lügenpresse

Seems like a (((press))) distortion.

The dynamic of the election for a lot of people has been "Trump: Better than Hillary" for a long time, and it sounds like Newt MIGHT just be speaking in acknowledgement of that.

However, if you use that tone in front of (((WaPo))), they turn it into, "Major Trump Ally Declares him 'UNACCEPTABLE'".

OP, you should know better than to fucking swallow the luggenpresse's interpretation of anybody's words.
There's like, a 75% chance that you're a shill just based on the fact that Holla Forums tends NOT to be that stupid.

It's funny how he hardly attacks Hillary in the media, but does it so much on his twitter account nobody looks at.

HA! Called it!

All Correct The Record shills must hang.

For reference, Scott Adams has just under 50k.

you mean not picking you as VP you cocksucking piece of shit?

at least everyone knows now not to vote for anyone that would accept you in his team

see

Newt Gingrich, the snake who thinks he's slick, was never on our side and never will be. He may be charismatic compared to the average neocohen apparatchik, but make no mistake, he is one of them to his core. The media onslaught of fake stories and fake polls has the great added side effect in that when these political opportunist snakes show their true colors, they can be removed from their positions of influence and never restored. Jewt just dug his political grave, Ted Cruz style. Thanks for that, MSM.

Go on a leftist killing spree, starting with the employees of CTR.

Typical Jewt

Either he's flip-flopping or it's the lugenpresse at it again.

He's somewhat right though. Trump needs to stop his irl shitposting and focus on the issues that matters (i.e. Hillary, rigged system, establishment warmongering,etc.)

We have a never ending supply of gas, Chaim, don't test us.

see

Good fucking god, forget what I said about Holla Forums being too smart to fall for luggenpresse word-twisting. (or you're all just shilling this story to push fake consensus)

You suck at this.

Looks like someone was found out.

I'm kinda agreeing now. I would never concern troll, but I worry about the election if Trump doesn't step up his game.

It's the lugenpresse. This is the same press that said "a young black man was killed by police (armed, 36 years old, and has 3 kids).

And what about the time Jewt called Trump a dictator? He is clearly not actually on Trump's side and is just sowing the seeds so he can claim to be on whoever's side he wants after the fact.

When you go after that this far, you give the Clinton Campaign and its operatives plenty of time to obfuscate, hijack the narrative, and otherwise damage control. That stuff cannot come up the same way before the first debate that you might like it to because it won't have the immediate effect of catching shillery off-guard.

Yes, yes you outed yourself pretty clearly, you fucking Shillary faggot.

>this far ahead of the debates

Forgot some key words

Exactly what a shill would say.

All Trump must say is TAKE ISIS OIL, DEPORT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, & MAKE MEXICO PAY FOR THE WALL!

those three positions alone propelled God Emperor Trump to where he is now.

How dare you criticize Trump.

Get in your oven right now you god damn filthy shekel grubbing jew!

Fuck you and your commie overlords. You deserve to be tied to a pole, doused in gasoline and shot at with bottle rockets.

Of course the MSM will twist the story for all it's worth, but this isn't an isolated case. All the republicans who have been backing Trump since the RNC have been also saying that he needs to stuff it because they're worried he's going to hurt his chances with independent voters (the most important voting bloc).
I'd like to buy into the 4D chess meme, but I'm legitimately concerned that he's just digging himself further down into the polls.

He is PR cucking (typical for a neocuck). Jewt is not exactly a good public speaker. If he listen to him he often ends up running in circles with his words and getting side tracked by his own failure to stay concise. "How is Hillary bad." and he ends up going into autismal details about Hillary which ends up feeling like he's not attacking at all. Still would be cautious and stay posted about his behaviour.

Hang in there friend. The tactics they are using against us are unbearable. Our liberty is visibly in grave danger. Their mistake is that they're making the tyranny obvious to more and more normal people.

Since this is our chance to elect a Holla Forums president we need to find a way to generate more votes.

Now here come the pre-approved insults, sad!

Nice try shill.

I fucking called it. if you would've seen this slimebag in action in the 90's you would have too. Prepare for more poison pills and bombard their social media with memes when they unmask themselves as traitors.

Checked and WEW LAD

kys newfag
>>>/cuckchan/

Trump won the record number of Republican primary votes in American history using exactly these tactics. I always find it hilarious when random anons feel the urge to tell Trump what he 'needs to do'.

OH WOW ANOTHER THREAD WHERE TO OP IS A FUCKING LIAR HOLY SHIT

Stupid nigger the only thing you should be sad about is November 8th when your cunt candidate gets buried under a landslide by Donald J Trump.

Obviously.

When Hillary bites the dust, you'll be outta a job kiddo, enjoy your paycheck while it lasts.

It strikes me as a ridiculously ineffective form of concern trolling, but it's impossible to differentiate from genuine opinionated concern.

I saw that post, which is why I responded to it. Your boy jewt is still a PR cuck that got flustered at Trump over the mexican judge thing (which didn't hurt Trump) and has thrown his lot in with BLM before. Jewt is a bitch without comments being twisted against him. We've heard him in the past with his own words act like a cuck.

He's really quite terrible at public speaking, and he always insists on doing everything off the cuff… I can't stand when he comes on Hannity, he's always felt like the "Republican Bubba" to me…

Kek is with you tonight. Checked.

You sound worried! Only worry within limits, about the future of our county.

You haven't written more than one sentence this entire thread. You haven't written one non-kosher word. You post generic shit tier images. You started out by insinuating I'm JIDF but now you're calling me a CTR shill which is what you clearly are. As I said before, you're transparently terrible at this. Filtered and reported.

I didn't mean to say "concern shilling" but you get the point.

Why are CTR threads allowed on 8 chan?

The funny thing is literally every fact that's come out after Trump responded has totally vindicated everyone in his camp, especially those of us taking a more extreme stance on the Khans, but none of it is getting run at all in the MSM and the flow of softball interviews, statements from the Khans, and slanted summaries coming from the press can only be described as a barrage.

OP needs to be banned tbqh, fam.

The media are such honest people

|
|>
|

Christie's face always cracks me up there. He knows what Trump is talking about and seems shocked that Trump dog-whistled so blatantly.

I know its been said before but they really, truly, are no longer trying to hide it anymore. The DNC convention was a complete train wreck. Literally half of the delegates walked out on Shillary in protest, Bernie got booed for telling HIS PEOPLE to endorse her, and hundreds of Liberals protested outside every day.

Meanwhile Trump continues to fill 10k seat arenas to capacity while Shillary can't even fill a bingo hall. Its fucking over and they know it. Their only option left is a scorched earth propaganda campaign to tear Trump down. ABC just did a half hour segment questioning if Trump was Insane or not followed up by a story where "GOP draws up plan to replace Trump if he drops out".

Its fucking hilarious to see how scared they are, and ultimately how worthless their attacks are. They're digging their own graves frankly and this sort of bullshit turns people off to the Media, not to Trump.

Now that you point it out, it's hilarious fam.

Forgot second image like a nigger.

What a whiny little bitch. These people leaving the party is looking better and better. It shows how many hidden fags were in it and how they weren't even true to their cause in the first place but snakes like Hillary. Good riddance.

I agree, Trump should just forget about the power of meme magic and become a cuck like Romney. I'm sure that'll fire up his base and get him elected, it's worked so well for the right in the past to be the on-point reasonable ones!

Hue. Jewt got played.

He is signing ECHOs with his hands!

Oh wow that's weird I always though he looked like an evil child molester

Ok

Fuck off jews, this is a stupid trick.

fuck does he really have his own card

Looks like the rumors that GOP is gonna try and turn on Trump might have some truth to them

I felt this way the other day with Trump saying on stage "I always wanted a purple heart. That was so easy" and the media made him look like a blubbering idiot who took an old mans metal.

Then Fox news actually interviewed the old man and he was talking about how he didn't regret it, how Trump needed to know how special he was to voters and how important his election was.

I'm realizing that these people are lying harder than I've ever seen before. Not just slightly lying but openly lying. Twisting the words in whatever way they can and shooting everything they have at the opposition. I've never seen these tactics before. I hope Trump starts callin them the Lyin' Press because of all things it would trigger the media. We need a night of long knifes for these media pundits who continue to betray and lie over and over again. Its disgusting.

What the fuck, media?

yep

You should've been able to tell that from day one. Seriously, if the media says something negative about Trump you can almost guarantee it's a flat out lie or a twisting of his words. He's still winning, this is still a movement, and he is still going to be our next president. The media can't stop that

But you're a weeb. Fuck off, we dont need you.

well, better pence than this faggot

Once you call out a shill refrain from replying to all subsequent shilling. You are only aiding them in potentially derailing the thread and do not forget:

SHILLS GET PAID PER REPLY DO NOT REPLY TO OBVIOUS SHILLS

Media bias aside, these faggots like gingrich and Paul Ryan need to get the fuck out of the party if they love the left's false narratives and talking points so much.

For fuck's sake. It's an election year, keep your fucking mouths shut. It's not like you're going to peel any votes from the left. They'll use your statement as ammunition and call you a racist/sexist/bigot the VERY NEXT FUCKING DAY.

No shit.
The anti-pence astroturfing was so obvious, because the pick was leaked which ties into the same frame the "WE CANT LET PENCE BE VP" threads started.

Also the absence of any shilling for the alternatives newt or The Kreme.

Don't forget about Jewt's comments post Dallas shooting which were nearly indistinguishable from Hilldogs.
"White Americans can never understand what it's like to be black, we need to come together these people are our extended family"

Thusly, Holla Forums needs a legal defense fund for "potshot heroes."

On the radio yesterday they were reporting that various "GOP insiders" are suggesting Trump may drop out of the race. Surprised I didn't hear any discussion of this yesterday, could just be to create extra doubt in the minds of voters, but if they're trying to meme this into reality through the press there must be some backstage kikery afoot.

"Contract for America" Gingrich?
He lied about everything he and his establishment "pals" were going to enact if we put him in power, and he's a disgusting, ship-everyone's-jobs-to-China neocon piece of shit.

Why should I listen to one word this TRAITOR has to say?

I would hang his ass from a lamppost if I could. If he's against Trump, I'm more for Trump than ever.

This.
This has become the people vs. the media, with the media betting that the people are so stupid they'll listen to anything the media pukes up.

I've never seen it this bad before, the lies, the far-stretching innuendo, the paid shills in numbers I can't believe…I am not a young man, and I've NEVER seen an all-out smear campaign this intense before…NEVER.

Trump has these pansies pissing their pants, they're so scared. I'm guessing that they're seeing a 30+ year screw-the-citizens plot going up in smoke before their very eyes, and all their life's work going for nothing, if Trump get in & this movement grows.

They are crap-in-the-pantaloons scared to death.

Hopefully the Trumpen-Schutzstaffel finds the appropriate place for people like him after the election.

Please…spoiler shit like this.
Some people here have less intestinal fortitude than others.

So how much matzo can he buy with all those good goy points?

Fuck the media

What does one say to bluepills who insist "this has always been going on" and that we're not in extraordinary times?

I'm willing to hear you out, what has he done to ruin his campaign, according to you?

The press is dishonest, I loathe them.

just talk about tranny bullshit

normies are still repulsed, and it's a very easy soft redpill

No, Pencel Dick is complete shit too.

Who cares about dune coons?

I like how you're saying that while posting an image based off a Hollywood movie from the 60s, you spherecuck.

Et tu, Jewt?

Is newt playing some sort of angle i'm missing? someone more apt with his 140+ IQ chess explain his methods to me.

go back to Holla Forums you degenerate faggot. I'd kick your fucking teeth in. You know how I know you're a lefty? you have dicks on the brain.

Whelp, time for war with Iran. Thanks Trump.

So Trump got a 10 point convention bump and it was "statistical noise" but Hillary gets a 7 point convention bump and now it's "time for an emergency plan"?

Seriously, wtf are these asshats doing? Nobody wants your fucking opinions. Just sit down and stfu you useless attention whores.

Cucked republicans running around shooting their fucking mouths off… just endorse Hillary already you faggots…

Jewt throws a hissy fit because he wasn't the vp pick.

Jew.

Shut the fuck up, you LARPing Kike faggot

It's crazy how biased the MSM are against Trump. All you have to do is point out the amount news coverage of Obama giving Iran a 400m ransom, the blatant corruption within the DNC, the Clinton foundation and Hillary's campaign compared to an off-handed comment Trump said about how he would have liked to hear the mother of a slain soldier speak to convince a fence-sitter on how much the media is actively trying to destroy Trump. It's just utterly pathetic that the entirety of the mainstream media dedicated close to a week on that shit.

Newt Gingrich is just an irrelevant politically correct cuckservative loser.

That's it, I'm a #CruzMissile now.

Can't wait to see you faggots cry on twitter.

I don't believe it.

that the point, it propaganda

the (((media))) is going all out

ALL SHE HAD TO DO WAS FILTER HER WATER

I didnt see you faggots shilling for any alternatives leading up to the official announcement.

The media made Trump. By constantly churning out pieces about the meanie guy that said mean thing.

If the media had shut up and omitted news about him, being complete silent about him… Trump wouldn't have surged so much. The running candidate for the general could be any other.

That's why I think Trump is a trick, he will backtrack on a lot of shit.

The trick with the polls is to oversample Democrats and understample independents:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/new-polls/

Clinton can't even fill a high school gym in CO while thousands of people go to Trump rallies everywhere he goes:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/trump-daytona-arena-10000-hillary-colorado-high-school-200/

Am I the only one who finds this absolutely hilarious?

I can't be… I mean, this is just too funny.

Its like they are completely and utterly tone-deaf to what is happening around them and how pathetic their attempted arguments are, like this story:

Are these fucking people serious with this shit?

He has been a celebrity for 30 years, he can't be ignored. He brings ratings that the networks desperately need because less and less people watch the news on TV. The Drudge Report for example has more readers/viewers than CNN.

They thought that by attacking him he would have imploded. It didn't work. Look at how they're attacking him every week. None of it is going to work. The media is in panic mode because for the first time in decades the man who will become the next President wears an armor that protects him from the attacks of the mainstream corporate media and less and less people trust their coverage of reality.

Exactly. And I predict that a few days before the election the media will try to make people believe it's 50/50 by publishing a few bogus polls and they're going to say it's too close to call! but Trump is going to win 58/42 or something like that. Hillary may not even physically survive this defeat.

Jewt's salty that Trump didn't pick him for VP. He's always wanted in the office.

How can't he be ignored? It's an order that the higher-ups can give "Hey, don't cover the guy whatsoever. Just a tiny excerpt in the middle of the article."

Instead they were putting Trump's name on the fucking headlines like they are doing now. I remember too the leaks where Trump was all xoxoxo with NBC staff.

And I'm not a #hillmissile, nor invested ideologically on this western left/right paradigm.

fuck off

Sure thing, retarded journo. Do I need to remind people that Trump declined a 200 million bribe to have him as VP and that Jewt stuck to him like a fly to shit only because he was a kike puppet and they wanted him to get as close to Trump as possible.

We all saw it coming. That's why people were so vocal about being against Shrewt.

>Just a tiny excerpt in the middle of the article."

And how many millions watched the debates during the primaries?

And don't forget The Drudge Report (pro-Trump) has more readers than CNN has viewers and readers combined.

I am

Another possibility I've been thinking… they've set up Trump. The media boosted Trump with all these headlines with his name, about his meanness, etc. So that it became a race: the ebil white man vs the savior progressive cunt. A complete paradigm shift. But I think they got overconfident on victory.

what are you going to say next?
You seriously should get hooked up with some kosher psyche meds. It's meant for (((your))) people.

Holla Forums was right again.

I'm not saying Trump is on a conspiracy, you fucking imbecile subhuman niggerkikefag! I'm saying they've baited Trump into the slaughterhouse without Trump knowing.

I love how they spin what Jewt said
If you go to WaPo its:

Anyone have a link to that actual interview with Newt? I am betting if you get right to the original source its just Jewt going on how Trump can win he just needs to do XYZ.

This particular "concern" has been appearing constantly in the past week. It was also prevalent early in Trump's campaign.

"I'm a Trump supporter but he's doing it all wrong, he needs to change tactics, statement "X" is going to sink him."

As for whether it's concern trolling or genuine doesn't matter because the result is the same.