Lol watch me predict the future

New York is going to be destroyed by a nuke-tsunami and the ruskies are gonna do it here pretty soon

If you live in New York I would suggest moving

now

Other urls found in this thread:

thetower.org/3012-oberlin-professor-claims-israel-was-behind-911-isis-charlie-hebdo-attack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how do you come to this conclusion?

I could tank it.

by knowing things

This, it's just a fucking nuke. How tough could it be?

This is Nostradamus tier and I don't mean that in a good way.

There are more jews in NYC than in Tel Aviv. So I'm OK with this.

ruskies will melt the melting pot. lol play on words.
PRAISE DIVERSITY!

oy vey

wew

They would leave that city like the WTC, just spics and white men will die.

ok
lol nope. burgers deserve it.

thetower.org/3012-oberlin-professor-claims-israel-was-behind-911-isis-charlie-hebdo-attack/

o fug the edge :DDD

i know 9/11 is kikes doing, but it was good because americans are shitheads. they deserve it after decades of interfering in other countries war and politics. i know it's mostly jewish burgers who orchestrated it, but it's a democratic state, the responsibility falls on the people, while the (((democracy makers))) go free.

Marine le Pen is gonna win and Europe will be great again

she lost

now i know youre trollin
nothing about single-member districts, disproportional representation in a supposed 'indirect democracy', congresspersons being figureheads for constituency while taking all the lobbyist money they can (trying to find a balance), and corruption is even remotely democratic anymore and it's not the people's fault when they are being deceived so greatly.

>the pharmaceutical industry has been found to have misled doctors, politicians, regulators, and the public and creating the worst addiction crisis in history

the people voted in neocons. did they not? i know it's hardly a democracy, but it's a democracy still. people voted for neocon presidents and fucking liked it. they will reap what they sow.

Will I get dubs?

No.

quads get

eventually

SHIT

Ruskies would be wiped deleted from Earth if they did that. I know they invest heavily in underwater ops(nuke drones) and shit but we still have the most powerful military and would annihilate them.