OY VEY: Israeli Kikes Find Out That #BlackLivesMatter Just Declared War On Them

theralphretort.com/oy-vey-israeli-jews-find-blm-just-declared-war-8003016/
archive.is/L6iWG

OY VEY

Other urls found in this thread:

theralphretort.com/punked-deray-deposed-marxist-radicals-blacklivesmatter-internal-coup-8002016/
theralphretort.com/blm-now-demanding-reparations-freeing-black-convicts-8001016/
archive.is/80KaZ
youtube.com/watch?v=rVyCfJ5cOOA
theralphretort.com/intersectionality-run-amok-anti-defamation-league-ajc-reject-blm-demands-8005016/
insidehighered.com/news/2016/08/04/months-later-oberlin-suspends-professor-who-made-anti-semitic-remarks-facebook
archive.is/GvAXN
jewishpress.com/indepth/opinions/hillary-george-soros-is-no-friend-of-israel/2015/07/07/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THE GOLEM AGAINST THE MONSTER

Aaaaaaand black lives matter disbanded.

kill yourself Schermer

China too. Go after China. Don't let the tanks scare you blm.

No more free kfc chicken for them.

Now this is funny.

The jews never learn

top kek

Nuh uh uh. Can't have apartheid in Israel, Herschel. That's racist.

Kill yourself

Think it's time we spic things up a bit.

Does anyone have that FEMEN "you can be our new Soros" facebook post anywhere?

nvm, I found it

whhaaaa you trying to tell me, what's good for the goose, isn't good for the gander?

im shockd

Welcome to Jewamerica, niggers.

BUT JEWS BE WHITE
SHIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEET

Huh, looks like blm WILL bite the hand that feeds it

if worse comes to worse at least they die with us.

do you have any idea how much redpill info we've gone over about Israel and Africans here and back during halfchan days?

Holla Forums, this is it.

all you twitter and social media faggots need to jump on this

fuck the Palestinian angle

there's enough about legit, black-as-night Africans getting fucked in the ass in Israel on a daily basis

Well they are niggers, that's what they do.

Pure (((Coincidence))) goyim, I assure you.

and don't forget

No you dumbfuck. The group that declared war on Israel in the list of demands was the same group that deposed Degay

theralphretort.com/punked-deray-deposed-marxist-radicals-blacklivesmatter-internal-coup-8002016/

I should add to that that deray wouldn't have any control over an offshoot group going to Israel.. it's a decentralized, amorphous movement technically, which is how some rando was able to rapidly gain enough power to overthrow Deray & Netta

THIS

This shit. Get them rolling niggers.

Time to unleash the tactical N.I.G.G.E.R bomb.

TRIPLE DUBS SAYS TO PUSH THE BLACK GENOCIDE ANGLE

ISRAEL WANTS TO GENOCIDE AFRICANS AND THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT IT

Also maybe we can contact Africans in Israel and convert them to becoming blm activists too

Ive been waiting for this.

theralphretort.com/blm-now-demanding-reparations-freeing-black-convicts-8001016/
archive.is/80KaZ

In my article where I predicted some kind of rebrand from BLM, I actually left something out that I talked to Ralph about privately.
I was telling him that once a movement’s PR gets absolutely destroyed by being branded as a violent extremist group, the only way to recover is to reformulate as a broader movement, which you sort of see in the alt-right, in GamerGate’s case.

Well Im ok with this happening. We should start helping the black lives matters group in Israel.

*40, 000 sterilized ethopians
*deported niggers to Sweden.
*Pays the Egyptian military to shoot asylum seekers.

Start spreading this to their twitter accounts.

Controlled opposition. Loads of the 'free Palestine'groups are run by the chosen.
/r/ing Lenin quote about controlling your opponent's

Deray isn't "gone". There's just been a fork in the power structure, basically.

Deray has a town hall thing with Loretta Lynch later today, I believe.

The White House was planning on Deray being the leader of the movement, and will try to somehow legitimize him as the true leader, because honestly they don't want these whacko's demanding reparations leading the movement – that just makes dems look bad and could easily destroy the DNC over time.

RALPH GOT REDPILLED
A
L
P
H

G
O
T

R
E
D
P
I
L
L
E
D

And they say #Gamergate is a failure smh

It was written by S4T, not Ralph

I'm Ethan!

WHAT HAVE THE JEWS GOT AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE

PUSH IT Holla Forums. PUSH IT HARD!!!!

BLACKS V JEWS WILL BE GOOD NEWS

Israel needs cultural enrichment.

OY VEY, DE SVARTS ARE TOYNING ON US, SHUT IT DOW

Serious question:

Is Trump another case of "Golem against the monster"?

Just start tweating BLM activists data on how jew's treat ethiopians and their support for genocide. That will be enough to kickstart BLM digging. If the blacks turn against their masters this will be a major blow.

I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy this.

(((Ethan)))

Israelis: 'Niggers Go Home!'

youtube.com/watch?v=rVyCfJ5cOOA

No. Trump was raised by a working man. This means Trump has the values of the working man. These are OUR OWN values. Trump is one of us through and through.

I can't wait!

B-but Jews aren't white goy! (They are when its convenient) Also note that they changed systemic racism to systemic discrimination because they know anybody with a brain can deduce that 99% of kikes (if not all) in Zion really do hate black people. The only other thing that can make this better is to drop in pills about how kikes and snackbars used to be the primary slavers of the new world.

i hope this gets to the twitter anons
the potential for keks is pretty inviting but i keep getting banned in under an hour

A quick read of the BLM website and their list of "demands" shows that they basically want a sovereign black nation, with exclusive black privileges, within the US.

And they want the US government, i.e. white people, to pay for absolutely everything.

It reads like a narcissistic, entitled, and highly delusional child's temper tantrum.

The gall of these niggers,

Damn, that's the worst case of gibs I've ever heard of.

Everything was fine when it was happening in goyim nations but now that its in Israel the kike be like, "ohhhhhh nooooooo! Its anuddaahhhh shoooaaaahhhhh!"

I HAVE A GREAT IDEA

What if we started a twitter hashtag false flag? On both sides though?

#noblacksinisrael will be started by fake jew accounts who don't want them there and we create a second account as blacks to protest their racism.

The black profiles can use the images here to redpill other blacks.

You guys in?

Do it?

Yep.
I wonder if Soros will keep funding them?

It's a decentralized movement at this point anyway. Soros just seeded it and cultivated it to the point of self proficiency, similar to how the US cultivated ISIS in order to attack the Assad regime.

He doesn't need to fund it anymore.

Except nobody that pays any attention to BLM has any money. The whole point of the movement is gibs…

He's going to regret that he allowed it to decentralize, hell FEMEN collapsed and fell out of the media limeight (Soros yanked funding) when they announced they were going to target ISRAEL.

What the hell is GEORGE SOROS going to do to fight this decentralized movement now that they have the holy land in their sights? FFS they have already spread to the UK.

It was decentralized from the start, he was just funding multiple cities' organizations.

Now 65+ of them have by passed the Soros network and decided to be a black separatist supremacist group that wants to enslave all non-blacks and attack Israel.

This is what happens when you create radical movements, they have the tendency to become more and more radical and eat each other in constant cycles like the French revolution.

niggers can't learn

that's the beauty

Lol.

Thinking you can manipulate an entire race because you superstitiously believe they're inherently inferior to you, on a general distribution, then that's very racist of you :^)

Don't use facts and reality to your advantage you supreme shitlords :^^^))

That's a lot of noses you got there, mind sharing some?

checked

When will the hate end? :,))))))))

the real question here is whether the kike media is gonna continue to support BLM after they declared war on Israel

MSM kike media has already kinda been taking a break from BLM after the 2nd cop massacre in a week, we'll see if they wanna get behind them fully in the future.

Add to that them learning about the Black Israelites and Yakub and they'll be claiming WE WUZ ISRAELIS N SHIET as they pillage all of their lands.

THE GOLEM OF PRAGUE STRIKES AGAIN

Cuck me once shame on you.

Cuck me twice…

First Femen, Soros funded, turned on Israel. And now BLM.

They might have shekels, but we can sit here and soak up the lulz, shitposting from our battlestations funded by neetbux.

Life is not so bad when push comes to shove.

They've learned from Liberia. They won't try nationbuilding again without gibs.

Didn't they get specifically told not to go to Israel when they were funded?

oh im laffin

They literally did it to themselves.

This is key.

There is a vast, fucking VAST difference between a bunch of white women looking for attention and a bunch of black men out for blood and gold. Femen still tries a bunch of stunts but they never actually tried anything too big or directly attacking in a physical way.

BLM meanwhile clearly supports violence against white people, even if a lot of them say it in the most backhanded way possible. But to them, jews are just another white to attack. Another RICH white to attack.

They won't be dissuaded by threats of funding being pulled because they're in this for the long haul and have no real idea of consequences.

Diversity is good, diversity is what makes the middle east so peaceful!

I hope they burn. I laugh at every jew getting bbc and mixed creations diluting their pure line. They shouldn't have advocated for racemixing and gay shit if they didn't want it to come back. I hope this at least allows more blacks to flood their country and take their women in the same way they try with us.

First thing I saw when I opened up this thread was this banner out of all the random ones that could appear.

Kek laughs at this.

They were always going to die with us. That's why Jews are low IQ inbreds and fanatics. They don't get it… Arabs, Asians, niggers, all distrust or hate them. Spics only care about food and pussy and white people is the great big whale the feed off.

Just found this.
www.bechollashon.org/
Are there more organizations like this? Are the jews being destroyed genetically except for their final haven Israel?

Time to push the jewish oppression to dindu's
If anybody has them, now would probably be a good place to post the jewish supremacy stats, i.e. the ones about them getting university places more often and wealth stats, etc.

still waiting for evidence that the Frankfurt school got funding from the KGB. Every time someone posts that graphic I ask, but no one can provide any source.

More like found in Jack Dorsey's closet.

Excuse me,

To be fair I don't think there's any hard evidence, although to be fair there wouldn't be if they did most likely.
I believe the idea of them financing them comes from the KGB using their teaching and such as propaganda, more than evident from Yuri Bezmenov's accounts.
There's a few more pieces of anecdotal evidence, but they're fairly insignificant.
The frankfurt school had plenty of money being kike filled, a good deal of the initial money coming from their fathers businesses, so they didn't really need any, considering they are jews though it's more than likely they took money from the kgb, even if just in return for giving them information or pushing in a certain direction, so yeah "financed" is perhaps not the best term due to the lack of hard evidence and not requiring them but it is still highly likely and their connections are numerous to the russian higher ups of the time (due to them all being jews more or less), which due to the nature of the kgb inherently links the two, if you want the proof off this just look at the jews in the Frankfurt school and their connection to other jews within russian high command, i'm not giving hundreds of sources to family links ffs a few quick searches wills sort that out

of course somebody might have more information than i, this is all i am aware of personally as i care more about their influence not their funding

Equally i feel i should point out that as it says, a large portion of the kgb budget was spent on espionage, as is reasonably suspected, no budgets where ever official published hence many speculate, or rely on detractors testimonies, a good deal of it went to frankfurt

We need to get "Hitler did nothing wrong" chanted by BLM. If they can get away with saying 'kill all whites' I'm sure they'll have no trouble with the kikes

Bad golem!

Update article:

theralphretort.com/intersectionality-run-amok-anti-defamation-league-ajc-reject-blm-demands-8005016/

ADL and AJC have rejected BLM's list of demands, along with some rabbi group from NY

+1

This nigger ape learned not to speak against the Jews the hard way. Blm matter will learn the same way (((who))) you cannot criticize.

insidehighered.com/news/2016/08/04/months-later-oberlin-suspends-professor-who-made-anti-semitic-remarks-facebook

hahaha and RIGHT ON CUE:

CNN asks "Is Black Lives Matter blowing it?"
archive.is/GvAXN

HAHAHAH! THE POZ BACKFIRES YOU DAMN KIKES!

THESE ARE SMUG TIMES!

Amazing, but unsurprising.

Niggers never learned not to bite the hand that feeds them.

jewishpress.com/indepth/opinions/hillary-george-soros-is-no-friend-of-israel/2015/07/07/

"Typical Holla Forums paranoia. He's a (((Jew))) therefor he must be a Zionist, even if he isn't!"

Get bent, niggers.

I think I could put a paper bag over her head, and one on mine, and hate fuck that dyke straight.

Fuck off, I've seen this type of shilling everywhere lately

OY VEY WE GOYIM NAO

oh my fuck the kike funded BLM back fires and BLM TARGETS the kikes, my sides, they orbit mars.

I knew this would be their response. Whether this makes main stream media news, we have yet to see, but I would expect it to.

I figured they would take the suggestion I made in one of these threads, since they lurk a shit ton. They've been stepping in the trap of making the media so blatantly and openly dishonest that it would lose any credibility and be untrustworthy to the media with its consistent drawing everything about the Don out of proportion consistently. From Khan, to the baby the baby the baby.

They themselves have taken the bait in the suggested sacrificing one of their own golems in order to save face, turn against BLM, and BLM ends up chimping out on kikes.

Now to watch the fun commence.

so what the kikes are saying is that walls do work

10/10

Maybe they actually will SHUT IT DOWN.

That would make this the ultimate tactic for ending (((leftist))) movements. Just get them all to go after Israel. Someone's gotta get the feminists to care about Israel somehow.

China is where the Jew is going to hide as soon as the west falls or starts hunting it down. We must not make an enemy out of china, or they may go down the "enemy of my enemy" route and save the Jew from us.

That's hilarious…..it's happening!

"But I'm a nigger, I can't read!"

WE REALLY NEED TO PUT GASOLINE ON THE FIRE
we should probably infiltrate on social media pretending to be niggers to incite the chimps against the rats.
What do you think?

bump

Lmao these stupid niggers are just useful idiots for us now

>GOLEM UPRISES GOLEM
comfy

Get a load of this Goy. He thinks Kikes aren't duplicitous.

What is that?

Assuming you're not being ironic, the original Golem was a servitor created by a Jew. It went out of control and wrecked shit and had to be put down.

BLM is the Jew's golem, used to smash political golem. They wrote the EMET of truth into their hearts and gave it life, but now it has run amok. Whether they can erase the first E now remains to be seen.

As for me, I was laughing my ass off as I read this thread. Either the nogs run into the Israeli military machine, which is hardened from decades of kebab removal, or the Jews get rekt by their own creation. Either way, I will be laughing.

Derp, I mean, used to smash political enemies.

Jews are blind.

BLM is about to lose its funding.
Gonna be top kek watching the BLM movement suddenly implode on itself due to the lack of Soros Jewgold.